Bachmann/Whoever 2012!!

again its should be whomever....

funny how howling monkeys and such is simple name calling cause you know the gop is too fucked up to win in 2012....

A little early to be calling that race, dont ya think?

Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot - Rasmussen Reports™
Dr. House,

Very interesting part of the poll you presented. African Americans don't care about the economic situation, broken promises, horrendous healthcare bill, horrendous policies, no jobs and a third war in Libya (when he ran on scaling it back to one war in Afghanistan). As close to 100% as you can get. However, Whites, Latinos and Asians are split! Who are the racists now? That 60-40 win for Obama with Latinos not looking like a foresure thing.

For Republicans I think they need to try to woo the Asians (then make up 10% in CA) in CA and try to win them over and make CA a battle-field. Asians tend to be more affluent, make more money, more educated and make up a lot of the small business owners and executives. They should be a good target in CA. The Latinos in CA are hopeless liberals like a good chunk of the whites in CA. Go after the Asians and it might be a state that can become in play. CA is as important to a Democratic national election as TX is to Republicans!

Ninety-five percent (95%) of black voters favor Obama, while 53% of whites support the Republican. Voters of other races are evenly divided.

I note your utter lack of concern for the national debt.

sadly, I note that.

Not my fault I'm unwilling to vote for a batshit crazy politician simply because they promise to bring down the debt. Every President in the last century has made such a promise, how has that panned out? And what makes Bachmann so different?

Very interesting part of the poll you presented. African Americans don't care about the economic situation, broken promises, horrendous healthcare bill, horrendous policies, no jobs and a third war in Libya (when he ran on scaling it back to one war in Afghanistan).
Ghook once again showing off his racism by making ignorant wide sweeping generalizations about a entire group of people.

Bachmann/Whoever 2012!!

Well "Whoever" better be someone who could carry their own state.

In Minnesota, where people actually know all about Bachmann, she loses to Obama by 14 points. Whereas Pawlenty is tied with Obama.
Pawlenty's Polls - WSJ.com

True, Minnesota has been a Blue State, but now it's more Purple than anything. The legislature is GOP controlled and the Governor is a Democrat.

Why is this important? A Purple State represents much independence from defined partisanship with it's obvious independent voting pattern, much like the US in general. Minnesotans know Michelle Bachmann much better than the general US public and through the campaign, the general public will get to know Bachmann as well as Minnesotans.

Couldn't read all of that. But it looks to me she voted her talk.

Aside from supporting the Patriot act, I couldn't find anything to have any beaf with.

That she did, She has political balls unlike our current president who had over 100 No Votes, to Bachmens 11. And before the Obama zombies starte calling me a liar you can count them your self here- Project Vote Smart - President Barack H. Obama, Jr. - Voting Record

Think we need to clear that up.

She has plenty of Nay's and Yea's but damn few NV's. NV means she didn't vote, it doesn't say why.

I fire folks who dont show up for work. I also dont hire people who have bad attendance at there last job. Obama was elected on the Ignorance of the public, and his base. No one needed to see his record, he was not bush. Hope that does not happen again.

She was correct.
Just as all of us target those that are most likely to listen with an open mind.
You opted to make it a bad thing....it is not.
What good is it for the gay community to target seniors as it pertains to their lifestyle? Most are already set in their minds that "gay is bad".

And look...it is working. The gay community, with my support, is slowly getting what they deserve.....equal rights.

They see children as their prize, you agree with such a view? You seem to be putting a different meaning on her statement.

I see it as YOU putting a different meaning in her statement.
I disagree with Bachmann as it pertains to the gay lifestyle. My philosophy is all should live their lives the way they wish.
However, her use of the word "prize" was for affect....based on her stance on the topic.
I dont hold it against her just I dont hold it against any politician of any side that uses strong words to get a point across.
But it seems YOU prefere to take that word and make it into soimething bigger....go for it.
Just as many played with the word "target".....foolish, time wasting crap that truly clouds the social and political debates.

sadly, I note that.

Not my fault I'm unwilling to vote for a batshit crazy politician simply because they promise to bring down the debt. Every President in the last century has made such a promise, how has that panned out? And what makes Bachmann so different?

What makes any politician that you vote for different?

It is a matter fo credibility. If you deem a politician as credible as we approiach the election, that politician will get6 your vote.

What makes Backmann batshit crazy? Becuase you disagree with her views?

I completely disagree with Obama's views....I dont see him as batshit crazy.

I have yet to agree with anything my own senator says (Schumer).....I see him as intelligent, focused.....but not to my style of policy.

That she did, She has political balls unlike our current president who had over 100 No Votes, to Bachmens 11. And before the Obama zombies starte calling me a liar you can count them your self here- Project Vote Smart - President Barack H. Obama, Jr. - Voting Record

She has plenty of Nay's and Yea's but damn few NV's. NV means she didn't vote, it doesn't say why.

I fire folks who dont show up for work. I also dont hire people who have bad attendance at there last job. Obama was elected on the Ignorance of the public, and his base. No one needed to see his record, he was not bush. Hope that does not happen again.

Obama was elected for the following reasons:

1) he was not Bush
2) His opponent was old
3) he was hip and had an ipod
4) he promised a check to 95% of the people after making sure the people knew they were entering a depression

He should have been viewed by:

1) his voting record...but that was irrelevant
2) his associatoions seeing as most people are viewed by the company they keep......but that was irrelevant
3) His experience...but that was irrelevant.

No one...NO ONE...can tell me any of the above is incorrect. They can try....but they will not be able to back it up.

sadly, I note that.

Since that's not true....

How is Bach different? She was elected and supported by people who specifically want the debt lowered, and has the voting record to back it up.

obama has no such record and clearly has yet to grasp there is an upper limit to how much debt we can handle before it falls apart.

Batshitcrazy can't make you homeless.

1) he was not Bush
2) His opponent was old
4) he promised a check to 95% of the people after making sure the people knew they were entering a depression

2) his associatoions seeing as most people are viewed by the company they keep......but that was irrelevant

No one...NO ONE...can tell me any of the above is incorrect. They can try....but they will not be able to back it up.

You haven't backed any of that post up yourself? Why should anyone listen or debate you.

How about some links...or citations? Until you post cites...you're full of shit.

1) he was not Bush
2) His opponent was old

You haven't backed any of that post up yourself? Why should anyone listen or debate you.

How about some links...or citations? Until you post cites...you're full of shit.

expected response from you.

His primary "opponent" was Bush...or did you miss his ralleys?
His camp continually mentiuoned the age of his opponent...including mentioing that McCain does not use a computer
His camp targeted the young voters by using technology that the young voters can relate to.
He continually promised money to 95% of americans if he were elected.

As for part 2

His voting record shows no commitment on any controversial topic. That is fact...look it up. You dont need me to gove you links.
Gary Hart was knocked out of the rqace years ago becuase he had a friend with a boat and at some party the friend had some "questionable girls" on the boat...Hart did not know them, invite them, or interact weith ehm. However, becuase he was friends with the man that invited them, his campaign ended.
Obama had never run a business, a city, a state...He was a junior senator for a mere 1 1/2 years....such a background does not make a man popular as a candidate.

Now....refute anythjing I said and I will retract my statetemnt.

Or....do as you did...

Put the onus on me to prove something that you and everyone else knows to be true.

Again. You state things that you havent cited to authority about. Fail.

Again. You state things that you havent cited to authority about. Fail.

I dont need to.
There is not one thing I state that is not true..and well known.....for if it were, you would have refuted it.
Yet you have not.

SO tell me...what was your reason you voted for Obama (assuming you did)?

again its should be whomever....

funny how howling monkeys and such is simple name calling cause you know the gop is too fucked up to win in 2012....

nope i said a year ago the gop would fuck this up....i dont think it makes any difference anymore which party is doing what....cause they are both just fucking the citizen.

the incumbent has the advantage....

How many presidents won re-election when the unemployement was above 7%?

You're the one that's making statements. You havent proven shit. If you're fine with that...and the fact that most people wont give two cents about shit that isnt backed up...then good for you. Keep posting drivel.

Simply saying "it's true because I said so!" or "Uhm yeah, everyone knows its true!" is craptastic posting at it's best/worst.

But keep doing it if you like.

You're the one that's making statements. You havent proven shit. If you're fine with that...and the fact that most people wont give two cents about shit that isnt backed up...then good for you. Keep posting drivel.

Simply saying "it's true because I said so!" or "Uhm yeah, everyone knows its true!" is craptastic posting at it's best/worst.

I am asking you to refute it and I will retract my post.

But you refuse.

So you never heard him talk about "the policies of the last 8 years"...then you are naive
So you never heard his camp talk about McCains age....then you are naive
So you never heard about hims talking about using utube and other "hip" technology.....then you are naive
So you never heard him promise tax breaks to 95% of the people...then you are niave

So you were not aware that he never ran anything in his adult life...then you are niave
So you are not aware that he had some questionable associations such as Wright, Ayers and toehrs.....then you are naive
So you are not aware of his voting record...then you are naive.

Sorry pal...you are way to naive to debate....

Oh yeah...and I know why you are naive...

You either dont watch the news or you only believe what you want to believe on the news.

nope i said a year ago the gop would fuck this up....i dont think it makes any difference anymore which party is doing what....cause they are both just fucking the citizen.

the incumbent has the advantage....

How many presidents won re-election when the unemployement was above 7%?

FDR was the only one to get re-elected with over 7.2% UE.

Everyone else fails and big 0 is no FDR

Project Vote Smart - President Barack H. Obama, Jr. - Voting Record

seems you missed a link.

http://www.votesmart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=9490 <edit

WOW, I just double checked that myself.

He skipped out on voting more often than not, it seems.

What a douche. Only morons would vote for obama and only utter morons would vote for him again.

Last edited:
Again...you keep typing shit...and citing no authority for your claims. You CLAIM that shit happened...but dont cite to anything.

Here's how it works.

World War II, or the Second World War[2] (often abbreviated as WWII or WW2), was a global military conflict lasting from 1939 to 1945
Citation: World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now Wikipedia isn't the most accurate source...but at least I've supported myself.

If you're thinking to yourself, if I had to do that for every claim I made, it would take forever!! then you'd be right. But this is why debate on USMB is only trifling bullshit because precious few people back up the shit they claim. CaliGirl, as much as we disagree, though I do agree with her on several points, is really good about citing to authority.

You might try it.

FDR was the only one to get re-elected with over 7.2% UE.

Everyone else fails and big 0 is no FDR

I like how you use the 7.2% number. The same number that unemployment was on election day when Reagan was reelected in '84.

Forum List

Back