Bachmann's husband got $137,000 in Medicaid funds

So you're saying Medicaid or comparable public assistance is a good thing. Bachmann is saying it's a bad thing.

That's the controversy here.

I'm not sure what Bachman has said about Medicaid, but let's get real. You cannot blame ANYONE for taking advantage of entitlements or loopholes even if they are opposed. How many uber rich libs are taking advantage of the "Bush tax cuts"?

I have always been very vocal about my opposition to the NJ Homestead Rebate Program. It's a sham. But if Gov. Christie wants to mail me a check for $500, I'd be pretty fucking stupid not to cash it.

I have always been opposed to full athletic scholarships for stupid sports like twirling. But if some school offered my kid a boat load of money for throwing a stick in the air, I'd be pretty fucking stupid not to take it.

See how that works?

Would you operate an abortion clinic if you were anti-abortion?

Having to reach for an analogy like that speaks volumes about how weak you consider your argument.

Give it up NYCarbineer. You are making an ass of yourself.

So you're saying Medicaid or comparable public assistance is a good thing. Bachmann is saying it's a bad thing.

I'm not sure what Bachman has said about Medicaid, but let's get real. You cannot blame ANYONE for taking advantage of entitlements or loopholes even if they are opposed. How many uber rich libs are taking advantage of the "Bush tax cuts"?

I have always been very vocal about my opposition to the NJ Homestead Rebate Program. It's a sham. But if Gov. Christie wants to mail me a check for $500, I'd be pretty fucking stupid not to cash it.

I have always been opposed to full athletic scholarships for stupid sports like twirling. But if some school offered my kid a boat load of money for throwing a stick in the air, I'd be pretty fucking stupid not to take it.

See how that works?

Do you drive a car?
Artent you anti "big oil companies"?
Do you use windows..or a Mac?
Arent you anti big corporations that dominate the marketplace?

You are way too transparrent.

Give it up. This is just a witch hunt.

If Medicaid payments went into their overall revenues, and if they made a net profit, then Medicaid payments contributed to their profits.

It's not that complicated.
You, of course have actual proof of this to link to... right? Not just assumptions made on how their business work that you have no personal knowledge in?

Post 218.
That is proof of nothing you allege. See post 220 and 239 exposing your false allegation.

Here. Why don't you look at their services. Perhaps you could use some good counseling. Your medicaid fraud will pay for it.

http://www.bachmanncounseling.com/

See how that works?

Having to reach for an analogy like that speaks volumes about how weak you consider your argument.

Give it up NYCarbineer. You are making an ass of yourself.
Jar, it's his hobby.

See how that works?

Her husband operates it, not her. Or is he just her sock puppet Secondly, You're a supporter of Obamacare. You going to condemn those who are forced onto it for using it if they oppose that fascist piece of crap unconstitutional legislation?

If Medicaid payments went into their overall revenues, and if they made a net profit, then Medicaid payments contributed to their profits.

It's not that complicated.
You, of course have actual proof of this to link to... right? Not just assumptions made on how their business work that you have no personal knowledge in?

Come on Fritzy. You gotta at least concede that. Your defense becomes farcical if you dont.
No. I don't have to concede anything that has no proof. What you need to prove is that Marcus Bachmann is the sole recipient of profits. Paying himself as a line item is NOT the same, as 'evil profiteering' you libs hate so much if it's not yourself.

This whole fake scandal is intended to make it look like every red cent of the 137k is lining Michele's pocket. That, is a lie. You need to post financial records showing that money going into the Bachmann's pockets or it's nothing more than ass gas theorizing and hopeful demagoguery for the desperate political hacks here. And remember 137k over 5 years is pretty small for one, for a multi million dollar a year business paying upper 5 to low 6 figures to their associated professionals.

Put up or shut up.

Last edited:
Ya know, I can't stand Bachmann's politics. I really don't like her misinformation.

Having said that, I posted early in this thread and took a shot at her for (probably) accepting government money as tax credits etc...to support her foster children. That was wrong of me - there are a lot of things to bash Bachmann for, but her generous decision to provide a home for so many children in need is not one of them.

Ya know, I can't stand Bachmann's politics. I really don't like her misinformation.

Having said that, I posted early in this thread and took a shot at her for (probably) accepting government money as tax credits etc...to support her foster children. That was wrong of me - there are a lot of things to bash Bachmann for, but her generous decision to provide a home for so many children in need is not one of them.

Good on you. :thup:

Everyone else who continues Hammering her for that can Eat a Bag of Cock.

:)

peace...

Good on you. :thup:

Everyone else who continues Hammering her for that can Eat a Bag of Cock.

:)

peace...

You have a way with words, Mal. :lol:

On the other hand, you are pretty much right on target with that observation.

:thup:

"You going to condemn those who are forced onto it for using it if they oppose that fascist piece of crap unconstitutional legislation?"

Oh no, not affordable, guaranteed health care, and cost controls for the FIRST time? Horrors!!

This whole fake scandal is intended to make it look like every red cent of the 137k is lining Michele's pocket. That, is a lie. You need to post financial records showing that money going into the Bachmann's pockets or it's nothing more than ass gas theorizing and hopeful demagoguery for the desperate political hacks here. And remember 137k over 5 years is pretty small for one, for a multi million dollar a year business paying upper 5 to low 6 figures to their associated professionals.

This sort of analysis misses the point. We have an example, right in her household, of the value of Medicaid to patient and clinic alike. How many right-leaning posters in this very thread have conceded that the alternative to submitting Medicaid claims is turning patients away? Even her spokesperson came out and praised Medicaid as a "valuable form of insurance."

The question to ask, then, is whether her political positions jibe with the personal-practical view she seems to be taking, not what her financial statements look like. Will the policies she favors lead to more people being turned away from clinics? Will they undermine a "valuable form of insurance"?

"You going to condemn those who are forced onto it for using it if they oppose that fascist piece of crap unconstitutional legislation?"

Oh no, not affordable, guaranteed health care, and cost controls for the FIRST time? Horrors!!
>cough< death panels >cough< Shut up, moron.

This sort of analysis misses the point. We have an example, right in her household, of the value of Medicaid to patient and clinic alike. How many right-leaning posters in this very thread have conceded that the alternative to submitting Medicaid claims is turning patients away? Even her spokesperson came out and praised Medicaid as a "valuable form of insurance."

The question to ask, then, is whether her political positions jibe with the personal-practical view she seems to be taking, not what her financial statements look like. Will the policies she favors lead to more people being turned away from clinics? Will they undermine a "valuable form of insurance"?
May it be ended before the year is out.

Post 218.
That is proof of nothing you allege. See post 220 and 239 exposing your false allegation.

Here. Why don't you look at their services. Perhaps you could use some good counseling. Your medicaid fraud will pay for it.

Welcome | Bachmann and AssociatesBachmann and Associates

You deny it, and consider that a refutation? lol

Come on Fritzy. You gotta at least concede that. Your defense becomes farcical if you dont.
No. I don't have to concede anything that has no proof. What you need to prove is that Marcus Bachmann is the sole recipient of profits. Paying himself as a line item is NOT the same, as 'evil profiteering' you libs hate so much if it's not yourself.

Put up or shut up.

No it isn't. You're setting up a strawman because you can't refute the actual truth.

Put up or shut up.

No it isn't. You're setting up a strawman because you can't refute the actual truth.

and what, pray tell is the "truth"?

Last edited:

agreed.

I don't many r/w posters here who desire the delivery of care that Medicare is intended to deliver to disappear, I don't; we disagree on method or process of billing and how the money to pay for it is managed.

Put up or shut up.

:lol:

Like you would recognize it!

Put up or shut up.

What is it with wingnuts always wanting liberals to repeat themselves over and over and over and over again?

Trolling would be the logical answer.

Put up or shut up.

Uhh, you've provided no numbers or proof. I have seen NONE posted by anyone here showing they were enriched. You allege it, they refute it. Till you can prove your assertion, you're a liar.

The scandal is in you claiming there IS a scandal.

Forum List

Back