Bachmann Wonders If God Wants Her to Run For Franken's Seat: 'Am I Being Called to Do This Now?'

I love when people on the religious right say God called on them to run, because it seems like they almost always lose afterwards. Ever think maybe God is just fucking with you?

Losing an election is God's way of teaching us humility. Although some like Hillary never seem to learn from their loss.

I love when people on the religious right say God called on them to run, because it seems like they almost always lose afterwards. Ever think maybe God is just fucking with you?

Losing an election is God's way of teaching us humility. Although some like Hillary never seem to learn from their loss.
i thought god was on his winter vacation in clearwater fl

What I can't work out is why god wanted her to run for President. God needs a giggle as much as the next woman?

No. I'm pretty sure she's just making shit up. :dunno:

`
`

Palin_bachmann.jpg
Two great women.

"I've counted 16 lib journos so far tweeting snide mockery of Michele Bachmann for asking God's help in deciding whether to run for Senate. Keep openly mocking people who lean on their faith when making momentous life decisions, geniuses. Marginalize yourselves into oblivion." - Wacky Michele Malkin, defending her namesake

You really think God cares whether you run for political office or not. I believe in God and I am not impressed by it. That is just cheap politics.

Why would God "talk" to a looney bag of shit like Bachmann?

That said, I hope she runs. The Dems need to regain the seat.

And yet, when a Liberal who isn’t a scientist chimes in, it’s all good.

Cuz they take into account the overwhelming conclusion from scientists that it's happening rather than sky gods.
You mean the scientists thar work for Liberal universities?
Global Warming is rearing it’s ugly all across America at the moment.
Wears the tin foil hat onALL topics.
He has to. He's an official Trumpanzee.

Forum List

Back