Bachmann Wonders If God Wants Her to Run For Franken's Seat: 'Am I Being Called to Do This Now?'

`
`

Bachmann was eventually voted out because she's frickin stupid. She couldn't hack it as a Rep but people think she actually has enough votes in Minnesota to be a Senator? I think not.

`

`
`
bachmann_quote_6.jpg
And yet, when a Liberal who isn’t a scientist chimes in, it’s all good.

Cuz they take into account the overwhelming conclusion from scientists that it's happening rather than sky gods.
You mean the scientists thar work for Liberal universities?
Global Warming is rearing it’s ugly all across America at the moment.

I'm just telling you the difference. If you want to distrust every PhD because they tell you something you don't like then have at it.
I trust the PhDs I know who tell me the truth even though their “results” are agenda driven.
Hey look, they have to pay bills.

Cuz they take into account the overwhelming conclusion from scientists that it's happening rather than sky gods.

I'm just telling you the difference. If you want to distrust every PhD because they tell you something you don't like then have at it.
I trust the PhDs I know who tell me the truth even though their “results” are agenda driven.

All agenda driven, every last one of them, it's money, money, money, money.

Oh, wow, what a tough guy you are to make fun of a Christian lady for believing that God might want her to run for Franken's Senate seat. I'm sure you don't know this, but John F. Kennedy said he felt that God wanted him to run for office. FDR said he felt called by God to lead the nation during the war. Going back through history, numerous presidents and other elected officials have expressed the belief that God guided them and/or wanted them to run for office.

I like the fact that she revealed this on Jim Bakker's show. nobody knows god better than Jim Bakker (although if I were her, I wouldn't make a final decision until talking to Jimmy Swaggart, too).

All agenda driven, every last one of them, it's money, money, money, money.
Not the PhDs; just the people who hire them.
Seriously, the next thing you'll tell me is that Investment Bankers really care about your portfolio.

Michelle Bachmann is every son and daughter of Karl Marx's nightmare. I hope she runs. I'll even move to Minnesota just so I can vote for her.

YEs......yes she is ......she would kick his replacements ass...especially if Trump campaigned here for her.

I love when people on the religious right say God called on them to run, because it seems like they almost always lose afterwards. Ever think maybe God is just fucking with you?

Forum List

Back