Bachmann Wonders If God Wants Her to Run For Franken's Seat: 'Am I Being Called to Do This Now?'

I think you would prefer a picture of liberal icon Barney Fwank eating a big sausage. Bet you would get all worked up.
Barney Frank has more intelligence in his middle finger( pointed at you) than both clueless Barbies.
Bawney the “Banking Queen.” Responsible for mortgage crisis.

Wow. A video. There's proof.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He is the Banking Queen Bawney.

Dipshit forgets Bush encouraged low income people to buy homes they couldn't afford.
But blames Frank. Lol

Ernest Green of Little Rock 9...Ernest Green of Lehman Brothers...Ernest Green of illegal fundraising for Bill Clinton...Ernest Green of mortgage crisis?

I think that it is appropriate that Bachman revealed her conversations with god on the Jim Bakker show. Jim is deeply concerned about the people of America, especially, their bowel movements...

`
`
bachmann_quote_6.jpg
And yet, when a Liberal who isn’t a scientist chimes in, it’s all good.

Cuz they take into account the overwhelming conclusion from scientists that it's happening rather than sky gods.
You mean the scientists thar work for Liberal universities?
Global Warming is rearing it’s ugly all across America at the moment.
Wears the tin foil hat onALL topics.
He has to. He's an official Trumpanzee.
That's quite erudite for a college dropout such as yourself.

Bachmann apparently attends a secular megachurch. At such places, they like to talk about God, but know nothing about God.

And yet, when a Liberal who isn’t a scientist chimes in, it’s all good.

Cuz they take into account the overwhelming conclusion from scientists that it's happening rather than sky gods.
You mean the scientists thar work for Liberal universities?
Global Warming is rearing it’s ugly all across America at the moment.
Wears the tin foil hat onALL topics.
He has to. He's an official Trumpanzee.
That's quite erudite for a college dropout such as yourself.
I love it when you TRY to talk about things you have no way of knowing is true.
It makes you look so stoopid. Your normal state.

"Sarah Palin was almost dropped from the McCain ticket because of how little she knew. "
Her two handlers who tried to educate her enough to not look like a fool at her VP debate.

Michelle Bachman wanted a theocracy in this country.

They are covering their asses by blaming her. The fact is that it was McCain who had lackluster debates. Palin did much better.

"Sarah Palin was almost dropped from the McCain ticket because of how little she knew. "
Her two handlers who tried to educate her enough to not look like a fool at her VP debate.

Michelle Bachman wanted a theocracy in this country.

They are covering their asses by blaming her. The fact is that it was McCain who had lackluster debates. Palin did much better.
Palin was given ten index cards of talking points. She was instructed to defer any question and regurgitate one of those 10 talking points because she couldn’t think forself and didn’t know anything about government.

God told me He "wants Michelle Bachmann to go the fuck away."

Really.

Those were His exact words.

She's one of the new breed of "let him die Christians". Like Right Winger and oh so Christian and former Lt. Governor Andre Baur said, "If you feed the poor, they will breed". These new Christians claim they follow Jesus but apparently also follow what they imagine the word of Jesus to be.

I thought that these female "Christian" jerks were supposed to be at home screwing their husbands and cooking dinner. She can't be naked underneath her "husband" or cooking dinner for him as her "Christianity" demands if she is in Washington and he isn't when he snaps his fingers. This woman needs a shrink, and fast.

Yes God wants Michelle Bachmann to run for the Senate Seat vacated by Al Franken.

... after all God needs some comic relief every now and then too and this particular Senate Seat seems to provide a ton of it.

Forum List

Back