Bachmann to give her own rebuttal

I like Michele Bachmann. In fact, I like her and the Tea Party so much that if a Tea Partier doesn't get the GOP POTUS nomination they should run as a third party. :razz:

I'm staying in a hotel for the first time in years. This was my first glimpse of Michelle Bachman. She looks like a vampire.

It's also my first time watching Rachel Maddow. Smart and funny lady.

I thought you were into the Tea Party.

:lol:

I guess I'm doing a good job of keeping my political philosophies secret.

I'm about as far from Tea Party as you can get.

My bad. I haven't posted in awhile and I've forgotten your views. Sorry.

That's okay.

Actually, I don't have any really clear views. Essentially, I hate politics and would rather just live my life rather then get caught up in pointless bullshit.

:lol:

I guess I'm doing a good job of keeping my political philosophies secret.

I'm about as far from Tea Party as you can get.

My bad. I haven't posted in awhile and I've forgotten your views. Sorry.

That's okay.

Actually, I don't have any really clear views. Essentially, I hate politics and would rather just live my life rather then get caught up in pointless bullshit.

In that case, you sure came to the right forum!

I like Michele Bachmann. In fact, I like her and the Tea Party so much that if a Tea Partier doesn't get the GOP POTUS nomination they should run as a third party. :razz:

I hope that she doesn't and that they won't. However, if the TP does that, we can take the loss in 2012 and build a better party for 2016 without the far right loony brigades.

I forsee a battle between Mama Grizzly, or the Quitter, as some of us know her and Batcrazy Bachmann. Sarah is in it for the fame and money. She will not settle for second fiddle this time. Neither with Bachmann. She is just loony enough to walk right over Flalin Palin.

Honestly! This may be the biggest story line of 2012. CAT FIGHT!

Palin vs Bachmann :clap2:

My God, I so love watching you guys get your panties in a bunch over Bachman and Palin.

The Dems because they see their easiest win since 1936, and the mainstream GOP see the ripping asunder of the party.

"Let me show you this chart"

and who can forget...

"Iwoo Jamma"

ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

January 25, 2011

Michele Bachmann's Alternate Universe

"The president was lofty.

The official Republican response, too, aimed high.

And then there was Michele Bachmann.

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, for one, was not pleased. <oooooooo...chick-fight!!> "Paul Ryan is giving the official Republican response," he said when asked earlier about her dueling response. "Michele Bachmann, just as the other 534 members of the House and Senate, are going to have opinions as to the State of the Union."

For Republican leaders, it's more than a one-night problem. Bachmann is bidding to become the new voice of the opposition, replacing the titular leaders of the GOP.

Two dozen reporters chased her down a hall in the Capitol complex this week, seeking an explanation for the speech. "I never took this as a State of the Union response, necessarily," she said innocently. The title above the text of her speech her office released Tuesday night: "Bachmann's Response to State of the Union."

michele-bachmann-241x300.jpg

HERE

:cuckoo:
Is there anything in particular that she said that you disagree with?

If so, please elaborate.

Forum List

Back