Bachmann’s Husband Tied To ‘Pray Away The Gay Therapy’

Why do some 'straight' people focus so much attention on gays?

The History Page: Anita?s war on gay rights - WWW.THEDAILY.COM

Bryant gave a candid interview to Playboy magazine, printed in May 1978 where she admitted that she knew of homosexuals in show business but was unaware of the "nitty gritty" of their sexual behavior until her husband described them to her. She professed being most astonished that they ate each others' sperm, and equated the act with the immorality of destroying the Seed of Life. Bryant also claimed never to have heard of Alfred Kinsey's study that estimated one out of five males had had some sexual contact with another male; or any information about homosexual behavior in animals.

Babble On: Anita Bryant

While it might not constitute fraud, isn't time to stop this dangerous therapy? We should certainly stop federal funding of this harmful "therapy".

I just think its dangerous when science or psychiatry becomes political. :/

Because then what else may we stop funding?

People walkin' into that clinic know what's coming.

Children brought in by their families don't have a choice.

There is ZERO science in this harmful therapy ( which has a success rate of less than 2%)

But they are under their parents' control.

I'm not saying this is okay. I'm saying it shouldn't be criminalized.

I think his therapy is misguided. I also know the kind of family that is the Bachmann's. They most likely have very good intentions and I don't think it's fair to put her husband through the ringer. He's not running for office. And he has done nothing illegal.

Personally, I'm happy to see more female candidates for president. I remember when McCain chose Palin, I thought, seriously? I thought he would pick Bachmann?

Some people get mentally and spiritially trapped into the "fudge packer" lifestyle.

I see no problem with giving them prayer therapy to help them become normal human beings again.

It is normal for every human society to have a certain percentage of homosexuals. Abnormality would be a society with no gays.

Pray all you want to. I've got no problem with prayer. I DO have a problem with dangerous "conversion" therapy.

Thank you very much for your permission for me to pray.

I wasn't giving permission, simply saying I don't give a shit what you do...and I sure as he'll don't support harmful therapies to rid you of your religious delusions.

My first impression was correct. Gay and an atheist.

Bryant gave a candid interview to Playboy magazine, printed in May 1978 where she admitted that she knew of homosexuals in show business but was unaware of the "nitty gritty" of their sexual behavior until her husband described them to her. She professed being most astonished that they ate each others' sperm, and equated the act with the immorality of destroying the Seed of Life. Bryant also claimed never to have heard of Alfred Kinsey's study that estimated one out of five males had had some sexual contact with another male; or any information about homosexual behavior in animals.

That Kinsey study was seriously flawed btw. Something like 1-3 per cent of the population is exclusively gay.

It's getting very sad to watch how DESPERATE the liberals are getting. They know THEY ARE IN TROUBLE of their Dear Leader LOSING his THRONE in 2012..

they dig up stupid stupid shit and again are going after FAMILY MEMBERS just like they did with Palin.

You'd think they would be ashamed, but they don't have any when it comes to KEEPING their MASTERS in power.

I vote this thread one of the stupidest..AND a real YAWNER.

I figured out something here. You are either the dumbest person here or the hackiest. Seriously. Please, please, please deal with the matter at hand here.

Face the hypocrisy of THIS threads topic. Can you do that? This is a serious question, can you respond to this by addressing the OP.

Can you? If not, again, I say you are the dumbest person in here or the hackiest. good luck.

That Kinsey study was seriously flawed btw. Something like 1-3 per cent of the population is exclusively gay.

Not relevant.

Show us the unflawed study that proves your numbers.

Not relevant.

Huh?

Are you trying to say that 10 per cent of the world is gay?

All I'm saying is that the bashing from the left about Bachmann is unfair, if not outright false. The cries from the left that also say he's gay like it's a bad thing (that would be you, Stewart) is also not helpful.

Michelle Bachmann is running for President. Not her husband.

This is just as ridiculous as talking about Michelle Obama's arms or Teresa Kerry's $$.

Oh brother, most people won't GIVE A SHIT about this, WE HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS going on.
gawd you really need to take your names advice..

You're right.........we do have some big problems that need addressing.

So........tell me..........why is it that when the GOP campaigned on jobs and the economy, the first things they did was DOMA, abortion and crap like that?

I'm STILL waiting on Cantor and Boehner to start working on things other than right wing social engineering, and start working on jobs and the economy.

Not relevant.

Huh?

All I'm saying is that the bashing from the left about Bachmann is unfair, if not outright false. The cries from the left that also say he's gay like it's a bad thing (that would be you, Stewart) is also not helpful.

This is just as ridiculous as talking about Michelle Obama's arms or Teresa Kerry's $$.

No I'm trying to get you to substantiate your claim.

It's getting very sad to watch how DESPERATE the liberals are getting. They know THEY ARE IN TROUBLE of their Dear Leader LOSING his THRONE in 2012..

they dig up stupid stupid shit and again are going after FAMILY MEMBERS just like they did with Palin.

You'd think they would be ashamed, but they don't have any when it comes to KEEPING their MASTERS in power.

I vote this thread one of the stupidest..AND a real YAWNER.

I figured out something here. You are either the dumbest person here or the hackiest. Seriously. Please, please, please deal with the matter at hand here.

Face the hypocrisy of THIS threads topic. Can you do that? This is a serious question, can you respond to this by addressing the OP.

Can you? If not, again, I say you are the dumbest person in here or the hackiest. good luck.

:eusa_whistle:

Not relevant.

Huh?

Okay........here's the crazy bitch herself........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Uq00Qm808]‪ANTI GAY BIGOT MICHELE BACHMANN BRAGS ABOUT BEING THE AUTHOR OF THE MINNESOTA BAN ON GAY MARRIAGE‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Some people get mentally and spiritially trapped into the "fudge packer" lifestyle.

I see no problem with giving them prayer therapy to help them become normal human beings again.

Do you prefer chocolate ice cream over vanilla ice cream. Oh, then I'll pray for you.

Link with proof he took medicare money to prey away the gay ? Political hackery. Next will be emotion.

Presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann (R-MN) is pushing back against charges of hypocrisy over Medicaid payments her husband collected for his therapy practice.

Bachmann's husband, Marcus, runs a Christian counseling agency that has come under scrutiny in the past for its strong religious ties. The Los Angeles Times noted this week that it had received about $30,000 in public funds since 2007, partly federal, to help prepare staff to properly deal with mentally ill patients. On Tuesday, NBC revealed an additional $137,000 in Medicaid payments since 2005, which they said contradicted Rep. Bachmann's claim that her husband only received a training grant that went to employees.

"Medicaid is a valuable form of insurance for many Americans and it would be discriminatory not to accept Medicaid as a form of payment," a spokeswoman for Bachmann's campaign said in a statement on Wednesday responding to questions about the payments. "As a state-sponsored counseling service, Bachmann and Associates has a responsibility to provide Medicaid and medical assistance, regardless of a patient's financial situation."

Critics say that the money undercuts Bachmann's small-government rhetoric, since she's frequently called for scaling back Medicare funds and criticized her state's governor for swelling the "welfare rolls" by expanding the program.

Michele Bachmann Defends Medicaid Payments To Husband's Clinic | TPMDC

You conveniently left this out-

The Los Angeles Times noted this week that it had received about $30,000 in public funds since 2007, partly federal, to help prepare staff to properly deal with mentally ill patients.

Ware is the part that money was accepted to prey away the gay ? You also neglect to mention the fact that the clinic is a medical facility that treats alcoholism and ADD among others. had you taken 30 seconds to hit the link to there clinic you would have known that. Your post is political hackery. I dont normally re post links but I will do it here so you can have a clue.

Welcome | Bachmann and AssociatesBachmann and Associates

:lol: I laugh at you!

You claim I left out what is clearly included in what I posted, first of all... I highlighted in blue above for your conveeeenience! ;)

Secondly, I didn't MENTION anything, you numbskull. You ask for a link proving his clinic took Medicare money and I provided it for you...

Not only did I hit the link but I read the entire article and pasted half of it here to show you Jillian was correct. The other half showed she was also correct about the farm subsidies as well...

"She's giving hypocrisy a bad name," Ron Pollock, executive director of health care advocacy group Families USA, told NBC. "It's clear when it feathers her nest she's happy for Medicaid expenditures. But people that really need it -- folks with disabilities and seniors -- she's turning their backs on them."

Medicaid payments are not the only public funds that have come under scrutiny in recent weeks. Bachmann also reported income in recent years from a family farm that she partly owns that received $260,000 in federal cash from 1995 to 2008. Bachmann opposes farm subsidies and claims she did not receive any money from the property.

Forum List

Back