Pray away the gay with Mittens.........

I think I've established that I never have a kind word to say about the Weird Mormon Robot the GOP establishment is foisting on us.

Bullshit, the GOP establishment is foisting him upon us. American voters are making their choice DESPITE the GOP establishment's strong resistance to Romney...

The man's lost 2 out of three primaries and 70% of Republicans would prefer to have someone else.

No, the Establishment of the GOP wants this guy, bad. The rank and file doesn't want him, but they are being bombarded by all sorts of bullshit about anyone who opposes him,

And when a lot of them stay home or vote for Third Parties in November, you can come back here and whine about how we wuz all bigots against Mormons.

you forgot ampad again

Bullshit, the GOP establishment is foisting him upon us. American voters are making their choice DESPITE the GOP establishment's strong resistance to Romney...

The man's lost 2 out of three primaries and 70% of Republicans would prefer to have someone else.

No, the Establishment of the GOP wants this guy, bad. The rank and file doesn't want him, but they are being bombarded by all sorts of bullshit about anyone who opposes him,

And when a lot of them stay home or vote for Third Parties in November, you can come back here and whine about how we wuz all bigots against Mormons.

So did Gingrich - lost 2 out of three primaries.

So did Santorum - lost 2 out of three primaries.

Your 'point' is mute.

Who the 'establishment' want is someone who can beat Obama - national polls suggest that man is Romney, so, yea, a rational person could see that might be a good reason to nominate him.

Fact is: He's smart, he can beat Obama and he is fit to govern the nation. Anything else should not matter to the base.

moot, wordsmith, not mute.

the point is moot

edumicate yourself :thup:

Your 'point' is mute.

Who the 'establishment' want is someone who can beat Obama - national polls suggest that man is Romney, so, yea, a rational person could see that might be a good reason to nominate him.

Fact is: He's smart, he can beat Obama and he is fit to govern the nation. Anything else should not matter to the base.

the point is moot

:lol: Yep. My bad.

Your 'point' is mute.

Fact: He has a bizarre religion, he was a failed governor, and he's really a liberal.

If you let the polls pick your candidate, you'll lose and you'll deserve to. If we had listened to the polls in 1980, where Reagan trailed Jimmy Carter by 30 points, we'd have nominated Poppy Bush and lost.

Let's keep in mind, Romney shouldn't have lost 2 out of 3 up to this point. Not after spending NINE FIGURES running for president for the last five years. He should be running the table. Certainly he should not be struggling with two guys with tons of baggage and running on shoestring budgets.

But he's like little Lord Fonteroy running off to his big brother when he gets a bloody nose, and now the GOP establishment is bailing him out by having them all testify that Newt was a big meany to them back in the 1990's because he made them do their jobs.

you forgot ampad again

Oh, gee, thanks. That's really important. He, I don't think I mentioned he was a Mormon in that post, either.

You know, the guy just has so many negatives, it's really hard to work them all it.

But it's even harder to understand why anyone really thinks nominating him's a good idea, either.

Your 'point' is mute.

Fact: He has a bizarre religion, he was a failed governor, and he's really a liberal.

If you let the polls pick your candidate, you'll lose and you'll deserve to. If we had listened to the polls in 1980, where Reagan trailed Jimmy Carter by 30 points, we'd have nominated Poppy Bush and lost.

Let's keep in mind, Romney shouldn't have lost 2 out of 3 up to this point. Not after spending NINE FIGURES running for president for the last five years. He should be running the table. Certainly he should not be struggling with two guys with tons of baggage and running on shoestring budgets.

But he's like little Lord Fonteroy running off to his big brother when he gets a bloody nose, and now the GOP establishment is bailing him out by having them all testify that Newt was a big meany to them back in the 1990's because he made them do their jobs.

Seriously, I don't even bother to read your posts so I don't know why you respond to me. You lost any vague possibility that I would take you seriously by misquoting Romney. I don't waste my time discussing anything with people who have to lie to make their point. Get over it.

Duly noted another point you couldn't answer. I know, You're Butt-hurt. I understand.

Some day, when you've been around a while and been through a few elections, you'll understand what I was saying. Some day, little Sally, you'll figure it out.

Your 'point' is mute.

the point is moot

:lol: Yep. My bad.

Moot and Mute. (typed)

Republicans decide that someone they don't like is a "liar" and that's that!

Liar? Hmmm. Like when Mitt said all his money is in a "blind trust" when it isn't?

Or when he accused one of his opponents of saying "Spanish" is a "ghetto language" and then denies he said it?

Or that our Navy today is smaller than it was in 1917?

and so on.

Actually, it was one of his ads that made that accusation about 'spanish'. Ad has been withdrawn.

And, you are aware that the claim about the Navy being smaller is, technically, accurate - despite the bullshit on factcheck.org. Try checking with US Ship Force Levels and use the standard Navy metric (ships, not personnel). And, hey presto, Romney is right.

Seems to me that the same people who screamed like banshees about Obama's misspeaks are now holding the GOP to the standard that they, themselves, failed to meet.

Curious.

Yeah.........and according to your link, you'd see that the largest reduction of ships was under Jr.

So Romney got scammed through a so-called charity.

Happens to the best of us. I hope he has found out and no longer giving money to those charltans.

There are much more deserving people than "ex-gay" con-artists. Like the Hungry, the sick and the mentally ill.

Hold it--Is Homosexuality a mental illness? I mean, there is something odd about men sexually desiring men or women sexually desiring women, right?:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back