Bachmann on Gulf payments

This $20 Billion will = One big White House pay-off in the end. They'll probably go a bit easier on BP in the future as a result of this massive pay-off. Why else would it be necessary for the President to appoint one of his cronies to distribute the BP cash? People really can be so gullible.

This $20 Billion will = One big White House pay-off in the end. They'll probably go a bit easier on BP in the future as a result of this massive pay-off. Why else would it be necessary for the President to appoint one of his cronies to distribute the BP cash? People really can be so gullible.

If wingnuts didn't make stuff up, they'd have nothing to say.

Now, the guy ASHCROFT appointed is an "Obama crony" :cuckoo:

That's almost as good as the wingnut who claims bush is a liberal *and* a conservative

It's all just a a massive White House pay-off. Only a loyal Hopey Changey butt-sniffer would refuse to see this. Why is it so necessary for the President to appoint one of his cronies to distribute the BP cash? Don't even tell me it's because they're such good people and want to make sure the people get their money. They have gone pretty easy on BP so far and will now likely go easier on them in the future as a result of this massive White House pay-off. My God,stop being so damn gullible.

Let's see if Obama backs off his criticism of bp now.

Hush money. Because really that's all the government is interested in, taking money from anyone and everyone.

Follow the money trail. The fact one of his cronies is controlling the money really does say it all. Meanwhile,the spill goes on. :(

That's almost as good as the wingnut who claims bush is a liberal *and* a conservative

they are just crazy, deranged, blinded by their hatred for obama....they can not think straight....and honesty means nothing to many on this board if it gets them an opportunity to bash and whine like toddlers.

I did not vote for the obama, because i did not feel comfortable in doing so...i felt hillary was the best candidate out of the bunch running...and i still feel hillary was the best person out of the group to run this country.

setting that aside, Obama won, by a majority of votes. He is OUR President.

they are just crazy, deranged, blinded by their hatred for obama....they can not think straight....and honesty means nothing to many on this board if it gets them an opportunity to bash and whine like toddlers.

I did not vote for the obama, because i did not feel comfortable in doing so...i felt hillary was the best candidate out of the bunch running...and i still feel hillary was the best person out of the group to run this country.

OK, so that means the next President gets to ignore whatever laws are on the book, right?

That's the standard you want to set, right?

So you would rather those victims end up in court like the valdez victims did. some of them died waiting for dime one.

PS: Oh. And Screw Obama. He's grandstanding trying to look like a badass. Seems to be working on you, anwyay.

You are that partisan where you would rather those family's not have ANY income just so you could see someone say "screw" him?

Says EVERYTHING about you, you great american you.

When did I say the families and businesses shouldn't be compensated? You are aware BP is paying claims, right?

PS: Oh. And screw Obama. He's grandstanding, trying to look like a badass. Seems to be working on you, anyway.

When you link us to exactly how much they have paid out so far, you will realize just how much they would have NEVER came up with 20 billion.

I know how much they have paid out so far, but since you said it, I will do the obvious thing, LINK PLEASE.

A LINK TO HOW MUCH THEY HAVE PAID OUT SO FAR! LOL

According to their commercial I just saw on TV for the first time-

Fifty-one...
dr-evil2.jpg

MILLION DOLLARS!

I agree with everything you said 100%

OK, so that means the next President gets to ignore whatever laws are on the book, right?

The standard you obviously want to set is a disregard for the facts, to hide the lies about how bushs' buddy is now an "Obama crony"

I noticed you skipped right over that. How convenient!

The standard you obviously want to set is a disregard for the facts, to hide the lies about how bushs' buddy is now an "Obama crony"

I noticed you skipped right over that. How convenient!

I was going to respond but you're a fucking retard.

I thought you were just playing stupid but trying to answer you in the other BP thread convinced me that you're just plain fucking retarded and don't really understand what you read and respond in non sequiturs.

Frankie, baby, explain, in detail, what law was ignored?

President Obama did create a major precedent in that he worked out an agreement whereby those whose lives were damaged by BP's criminal negligence were compensated immediatly, instead of having to wait a decade or better, then only getting pennies on the dollar.

But you would far rather see the people on the Gulf Coast bankrupted by this so you could also lay that at the President's feet. But he did the right thing and BP will, through the fund and it's administrator, pay out money to our fellow citizens that are in financial distress because of this disaster. Breaks your heart, now, doesn't it, Frankie boy.

Do you believe that all of this money will go directly to victims and none of it will go to government officials? I ask this as someone who holds Bachmann to the same level as Pelosi...

All? No. But the vast majority. And that's if it's handled 'normally' which means the costs of processing the claims will be paid from the fund. I'm all for 'taxpayers' picking up the tab for the costs of processing the claims so that 100% of the money in the fund can be used for restitution.

Frankie, baby, explain, in detail, what law was ignored?

President Obama did create a major precedent in that he worked out an agreement whereby those whose lives were damaged by BP's criminal negligence were compensated immediatly, instead of having to wait a decade or better, then only getting pennies on the dollar.

But you would far rather see the people on the Gulf Coast bankrupted by this so you could also lay that at the President's feet. But he did the right thing and BP will, through the fund and it's administrator, pay out money to our fellow citizens that are in financial distress because of this disaster. Breaks your heart, now, doesn't it, Frankie boy.

They don't have a clue. They are just parroting what they hear from the Limbaughs, Becks, Bachman, and the other nut from Texas are saying.

Forum List

Back