Bachmann on Gulf payments

Im laughing.....................

Anybody watch the cable news shows yesterday or read the papers?? Even Im quite shocked at how much the president got lambasted on his speech Tuesday night. It didnt matter where you tuned into or what you read.
Now.........only the k00ks could come away from this feeling it was a slam dunk by the president.

A thread about Bachmann on BP?? LMAO...........like anybody except the internet asshats care??!!!

I turned off the TV last night and thought to myself, "Who ever thought there would be a political Waterloo more devastating than Bush with Katrina?? What are the chances?? And how astonishing is it that compared to Obama on the oil spill, Bush looks like a veritable hero on Katrina by comparison!!!"

Dick Morris nailed it last night when he said that this is all about Obama not having any executive experience. That was cha-cha'd months ago but its now becomming quite real. Morris spoke aobut how when you havent been an administrator of something, you dont have the experience to ask the tough questions and take the lead in solving problems or finiding the right people to solve them. Morris pointed out how good Clinton was at that................and that speaks volumes to listeners because, politically, it is not viewed as a partisan issue. Oh................quite the contrary. Its very real............these people dont know how to properly manage a mens room bathroom stall.

You know...........I never liked Obama's politics to begin with but what is becomming clear is this guy is clearly in way the fcukk over his head. Comparisons to Carter? Sh!t...........its becomming clear that he is even more incompetent than Carter.

One other very disturbing thing from the speech..................

Did anybody else get this sense that that address was more like a campaign speech?? Right??!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt believe it!!! Even presidents I disliked, like Clinton, at least looked like they were an executive...........in control...........very aware of the facts..........very engaged...........

Besides the k00ks, did anybody else have this sentiment??

Fcukking scary as all hell.........................and let me tell you what. Id take Clinton back in a heartbeat because, politics aside, I always felt that he'd take charge if sh!t hit the fan.........and I suspect most conservatives would agree with me. At a minimum, you never thought Clinton was in over his head...............never.

Its never been more clear.............this guy Obama is not fit for this office and God help us all.

allow the people to file directly with BP and then have BP pay. no need for government red tape or corruption. and its not drivel you government loving douchebag

Ok, I dont want to bust your republican little bubble, but you do realize its an outside source that will control the money, DONT YOU? You are kidding with your last post righty?

Naw, all these dingleberries realize is that President Obama will get credit for ensuring that the people on the Gulf do not starve. A thought that just drives them bonkers.:lol:

s0n.............its not even real how much of a disconnect youhave on the politics of this. With each passing day, the presient looks more and more like a complete fraud. Sh!t.........even the New York Times hammered him on the FRONT FCUKKING PAGE yesterday:lol: Ask me if I couldnt stop laughing!!! Katie Couric......Juan Williams........Kiresten Powers...........Chris Matthews et. al...........everywhere you look the president is getting hammered!!

Bonkers?

Im nothing less than hysterically giddy the last few days!!! In fact, I think most conservatives are pinching themselves in terms of the politics of this mess. That Obama could be seen as more of a fcukk up on this than Bush on Katrina. Sh!t.........they even have local polls out on this. The locals in Alabama and Louisiana are fcukking furious..............and make no mistake. Only the internet lefty k00ks think they are only going to blame BP

the real victims will get their money after 80% overhead by the government.

Drivel.

Your better solution is?

allow the people to file directly with BP and then have BP pay. no need for government red tape or corruption. and its not drivel you government loving douchebag

Ah yes, this is what the anti-government hysterics have come to. Let's let the perpetrators of the biggest environmental disaster in American history decide themselves how much they're liable for, and who they're liable to,

that should work out real well...

According to that wingnut, a large corperation compensating anyone for damage done to them is redistribution of wealth.

I wonder what Bachmann thinks of the yearly check that Sarah Palin, and every Alaskan resident, gets from the oil companies?

According to that wingnut, a large corperation compensating anyone for damage done to them is redistribution of wealth.

I wonder what Bachmann thinks of the yearly check that Sarah Palin, and every Alaskan resident, gets from the oil companies?

and that has to do with anything that Bachmann said, how?

Last edited:

and that has to do with anything with this thread, how?

confused_dog.jpg

Bachmann calls oil spill victim escrow account ?a redistribution-of-wealth fund? Minnesota Independent: News. Politics. Media.

The president just called for creating a fund that would be administered by outsiders, which would be more of a redistribution-of-wealth fund. And now it appears like we’ll be looking at one more gateway for more government control, more money to government. If there is a disaster, why is it that government is the one who always seems to benefit after a disaster, and that’s of course what cap-and-trade would be.

Whatever happened to personal responsibility? Guess it doesn't apply to corporations..

Drill Baby, Drill

The Government will oversee the distribution of these payments. So it's not just BP who is handling the distribution of these funds. The President just appointed one of his cronies to hand out the BP cash. Does anyone really believe the people are going see all of that $20 Billion? That's just not likely. It's more likely that this President's crony buddies are going to see the majority of this cash. Why would they put a Government crony in there to distribute the BP cash? The whole thing stinks. Bachmann is right. Just another White House pay-off in the end. Money wont end the awful suffering from this catastrophe anyway. Just ask the people out in Alaska. The awful suffering is going to go on for many many years. Btw,they still haven't stopped the leak.

Joe Barton, Republican doosh from Texas, at the hearings this morning is calling the 20 billion a 'shakedown'.

These loons are leading the GOP into a political woodchipper. I wonder how many will follow?

The Obama Needs to IMPEACHED and Every damn commie in his administration needs to be kicked out.

NOW.

The Government will oversee the distribution of these payments. So it's not just BP who is handling the distribution of these funds. The President just appointed one of his cronies to hand out the BP cash. Does anyone really believe the people are going see all of that $20 Billion? That's just not likely. It's more likely that this President's crony buddies are going to see the majority of this cash. Why would they put a Government crony in there to distribute the BP cash? The whole thing stinks. Bachmann is right. Just another White House pay-off in the end. Money wont end the awful suffering from this catastrophe anyway. Just ask the people out in Alaska. The awful suffering is going to go on for many many years. Btw,they still haven't stopped the leak.

You are embarassingly stupid.

The man appointed to oversee the fund is Kenneth Feinberg, a little about him:

September 11 Victim Compensation Fund

Appointed by Attorney General John Ashcroft to be Special Master of the fund, Feinberg worked for 33 months entirely pro bono. He developed the regulations governing the administration of the fund and administered all aspects of the program, including evaluating applications, determining appropriate compensation and disseminating awards...

Kenneth Feinberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bachmann calls oil spill victim escrow account ?a redistribution-of-wealth fund? Minnesota Independent: News. Politics. Media.

The president just called for creating a fund that would be administered by outsiders, which would be more of a redistribution-of-wealth fund. And now it appears like we’ll be looking at one more gateway for more government control, more money to government. If there is a disaster, why is it that government is the one who always seems to benefit after a disaster, and that’s of course what cap-and-trade would be.

Whatever happened to personal responsibility? Guess it doesn't apply to corporations..

Drill Baby, Drill

Is BP not paying for the clean up ? Not only are they paying for it, they have to pay a punitive 20 billion dollar slush fund to Obama, social justice baby ! ....... :eusa_whistle:

Why was it necessary for the President to appoint one of his cronies to distribute the BP cash? Something to think about no? Hmm?

Forum List

Back