Bachmann on Gulf payments

And she says, "They shouldn't have to be fleeced and make chumps to have to pay".

WHAT THE FUCK????

Now we know why Michelle Bachmann wants to "take America back".

She wants to give America to her corporate Masters, the bitch.

Republicans need to go back to those lesbian bondage bars for some planning and rethink their position.

If she's so evil why not quote her accurately?

They shouldn’t have to be fleeced and make chumps to have to pay for perpetual unemployment and all the rest — they’ve got to be legitimate claims.

And, of course, she is 100% correct. As always.

....And, 100% CRAZY, as always....

teabagger_bait.jpg

Do you have any proof he doesnt have the authority or just your dumb word for it? I am pretty damn sure if this is illegal, it will be shown SOMEWHERE....and not just your dumb fucking word for it.

Link please. If not, stfu. You look like a fool.

That's original. "I don't know the facts. Shut up. You're a fool."

I do know the facts. He told them they will pay, and not pay dividends to their stock holders and they said ok, they would pay.

What is confusing about this?

BP could have said no.

They didn't.

Why not?

Because they know damned well that is event is a public relations nighmare, and if the dander of the American people really gets up, BP be driven out of this nation entirely by lawsuit after lawsuit, starting with the government itself and and including every American who can make a plausible argument that they have been damaged by this event

BP is setting itself up for the "reasonable man" defense and they were smart to do so.

It served the interests of Obama to have demanded this fund be set up, and it served BPs interests to acquiesce to this perfectly reasonable request.

I do not think that Obama could have legally demanded the fund be set up.

But asking for it, and then getting it, was no violation of the law either in fact or in spirit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back