Bachmann - Candidate without a church

Here's something else for you to read Mani:

Is Bradlee Dean Michele Bachmann’s Rev. Wright? | Minnesota Independent: News. Politics. Media.

While arguably not as close as Obama’s and Wright’s relationship, Bachmann and Dean’s ties date back several years. In 2005, Bachmann, then a state senator, gave Dean’s ministry a letter of endorsement after Dean sent her a copy of his comic book, “My War.”

“Your work is a testament to the struggle our youth are facing in making the right choices in the face of controversy and peer pressure,” she wrote. “I commend you on writing this book for parents and youth alike.”

She was also a guest on the Dean’s “School of Hard Knocks Roxx,” a radio show on Christian station KKMS.

The following year and just before she won her first campaign for the U.S. House, Bachmann attended a fundraiser for You Can Run (YCR) and offered a lengthy prayer in which she referenced the “last days” and plead with God to increase the ministry’s reach ten-fold. Dean’s ministry had seen criticism for doing assemblies at public schools that some say violated the Constitution for using taxpayer dollars to fund overtly Christian endeavors.

“Muslims are calling for the executions of homosexuals in America,” Dean said during YCR’s May 15, 2010, radio show on AM 1280 the Patriot. “This just shows you they themselves are upholding the laws that are even in the Bible of the Judeo-Christian God, but they seem to be more moral than even the American Christians do, because these people are livid about enforcing their laws. They know homosexuality is an abomination.”

He has called gays and lesbians predators and pedophiles. “The bottom line is this… they [homosexuals] play the victim when they are, in fact, the predator,” Dean said, before going on to make a claim that has no basis in fact: “On average, they molest 117 people before they’re found out. How many kids have been destroyed, how many adults have been destroyed because of crimes against nature?”

Dean has repeatedly called for gays and lesbians to be put in prison. On the radio show in 2010, Dean’s co-leader Jake McMillian praised the actions of the African nation of Malawi, which had recently arrested a gay couple for getting engaged.

This is a much bigger deal to me than the OP, this woman is an absolute nutjob and sad that she would speak in such glowing terms of a man so immoral the term evil wouldn't do him justice and a man so insane a dozen straitjackets wouldn't be enough.

Last edited:
You probably have the worst reading comprehension ability on this site. Congrats.

Regardless - you posted your usual, partisan bluff and bluster; when called on it, you folded like the mindless hack you are.

Hey, with Obama as your little tin god, you're bound to be a fuckup - we expect it from you. (And you don't disappoint.)

This is a much bigger deal to me than the OP,

Not really, Mani sits rocking, drooling and with eyes rolling in his partisan hatred - just as you and the other KOS Kiddies do.

Hatred is like oxygen to leftists - their entire being depends on a steady, uninterrupted supply.

Name one good thing I've ever said about any democrat, it's a shit party. Both parties are shit, and in my dream world they'd both cease to exist right now.

The whole point of my post was to speak out against a man who spews hatred, but that like most things went about 100 miles over your head.

Have you reached today's quota for your lies yet?

:lmao: @ Uneducated2008's unbridled anger.

Manna from the gods of the interwebz! :lol:

When I first started posted regularly about a year a lot of posters appeared to be independents.

Then when you get closer to the elections and you see a supposed indy like Uncensored throw a tirade everytime something negative about a republican gets said you learn the truth.

Bachmann is nuts, put a D or an R or a Z in front of her name, couldn't care less.

:lmao: @ Uneducated2008's unbridled anger.

?

Anger?

You think people laugh at you because they are angry?

Nah, we laugh at you because you're a clown.

I suspect you are a troll - no one could be as stupid as you portray yourself and actually function.

Who said anything about 'people'?

I'm :lmao: @ your anger and yours alone skippy. :thup:

Bachmann was smart to quit this church. They are well known to be anti-Catholic.

Although the timing makes it look more politically expedient than an honest abhorrence to the church's bigotry.

Agreed. However, she'll guarantee an Obama reelection :)

Washington (CNN) - Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann has long been a darling of conservative evangelicals, but shortly before announcing her White House bid, she officially quit a church she’d belonged to for years.

Bachmann, a Minnesota congresswoman, and her husband, Marcus, withdrew their membership from Salem Lutheran Church in Stillwater, Minnesota, last month, according to church officials.

The Bachmanns had been members of the church for more than 10 years, according to Joel Hochmuth, director of communications for the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod, the broader denominational body of which Bachmann’s former church is a member.

The church council granted the Bachmanns’ request to be released from their membership on June 21, Hochmuth said.

Hmmm... :eusa_think:

Michele Bachmann officially leaves her church – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Hmmmm, the left should love her if she is a candidate without a church. There must be some other reason they hate her. Maybe the sissies are afraid of strong successful women. By the way I thought Obama was the only candidate without a church unless you consider the religion of global warming.

You probably have the worst reading comprehension ability on this site. Congrats.

Regardless - you posted your usual, partisan bluff and bluster; when called on it, you folded like the mindless hack you are.

Hey, with Obama as your little tin god, you're bound to be a fuckup - we expect it from you. (And you don't disappoint.)

Called on what? You have no idea what you're talking about. Learn to read. It's really not that hard.

Called on what? You have no idea what you're talking about. Learn to read. It's really not that hard.

RDD....I beg to differ with you.
From my experience...Bodecea has the worst reading comprehension skills on the site.

I can smell you from here. When is the last time you took a bath? Have you been making love to goats again? I thought you were over that.

Washington (CNN) - Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann has long been a darling of conservative evangelicals, but shortly before announcing her White House bid, she officially quit a church she’d belonged to for years.

Bachmann, a Minnesota congresswoman, and her husband, Marcus, withdrew their membership from Salem Lutheran Church in Stillwater, Minnesota, last month, according to church officials.

The Bachmanns had been members of the church for more than 10 years, according to Joel Hochmuth, director of communications for the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod, the broader denominational body of which Bachmann’s former church is a member.

The church council granted the Bachmanns’ request to be released from their membership on June 21, Hochmuth said.

Hmmm... :eusa_think:

Michele Bachmann officially leaves her church – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs
And so what? An American practicing freedom of religion. Happens all the time. Big fucking deal.

Name one good thing I've ever said about any democrat, it's a shit party.

I know that I can't name one bad thing you've said about any democrats..

Zero? Yeah, reached that before I started.

Alright, your choice Uncensored.

1.) You can admit you were wrong and being stupid when you said I've haven't said a bad thing about democrats.

2.) I can post a link to a thread on this very politics board where I bashed Obama literally minutes before I made the post on here that caused you to reply and say I never bash democrats.

Your call, either one works for me.

Name one good thing I've ever said about any democrat, it's a shit party.

1.) You can admit you were wrong and being stupid when you said I've haven't said a bad thing about democrats.

2.) I can post a link to a thread on this very politics board where I bashed Obama literally minutes before I made the post on here that caused you to reply and say I never bash democrats.

With all due respect, he didn't actually say you haven't said a bad thing about democrats. He said he can't name one thing bad you've said. So technically, he isn't wrong, but rather ignorant. So why not just go ahead and educate him with your link?

With all due respect, he didn't actually say you haven't said a bad thing about democrats. He said he can't name one thing bad you've said. So technically, he isn't wrong, but rather ignorant. So why not just go ahead and educate him with your link?

Good point, but he's still lying, he knows I bash democrats just as much as republicans. But since he's a card carrying republican, and takes anything negative about them on the same level as a personal attack on his family, he only takes my bashing of republicans seriously.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...bill-to-repeal-defense-of-marriage-act-3.html

"Good to see either Obama's bigotry is fading or he isn't letting it get involved in his politics anymore.

That being said this is better than before, but the best case scenario is getting government out of all marriages, which will never happen.
"

Now doesn't that sound exactly like what a democrat-loving "rocking, drooling and with eyes rolling in his partisan hatred KOS kiddie" would say?

Forum List

Back