Baby Born Alive at 23 Weeks Was Gasping for Air. Abortion Clinic Put Baby in a Bag...

Gosnell was a mass murderer who was arrested in February 2010. He was tried and convicted in May 2013 and sentenced to 3 life terms. Gosnell's actions were illegal at the time, as they still are, and have nothing to do with current legal and constitutionally protected abortion procedures, or any providers of those services. While it is sad, and important to remember the actions of that mass murderer, it is dishonest to try to relate his murder spree with current abortion facilities in any way.

Killing the Williams kid was neither legal or constitutional. The doctor lost his license to kill. See post 14.

Of course he did.That's what happens when you do such horrendous things. What is your point?
You're lying when you say you think it's horrendous.

You and your fellow Democrats celebrate with champagne every time a baby is murdered.

You're a sick little weenie, aren't you? I have never even met someone who wold condone the horrible actions depicted in those posts. Pretty childish of you to make a blanket accusation of it. Of course, childish accusations are what you do best.

Gosnell was a mass murderer who was arrested in February 2010. He was tried and convicted in May 2013 and sentenced to 3 life terms. Gosnell's actions were illegal at the time, as they still are, and have nothing to do with current legal and constitutionally protected abortion procedures, or any providers of those services. While it is sad, and important to remember the actions of that mass murderer, it is dishonest to try to relate his murder spree with current abortion facilities in any way.

Killing the Williams kid was neither legal or constitutional. The doctor lost his license to kill. See post 14.

Of course he did.That's what happens when you do such horrendous things. What is your point?
You're lying when you say you think it's horrendous.

You and your fellow Democrats celebrate with champagne every time a baby is murdered.

You're a sick little weenie, aren't you? I have never even met someone who wold condone the horrible actions depicted in those posts. Pretty childish of you to make a blanket accusation of it. Of course, childish accusations are what you do best.
Everything I've said is the absolute truth.

The Democrats did a standing ovation after they passed a law in New York making it legal to do abortions to the moment of birth.

Under this new law, a man who murdered an unborn child was let off because it is no longer a crime in New York to murder an unborn child.

Honesty, the only difference between Democrats and the Nazis or Communists is that the Democrats haven't taken our guns yet so they can't start killing all the rest of us too.

but what did she think was going to happen when she went to an abortion Clinic?
And why did she wait so fucking long

If the baby hadn’t been born alive,
would this ‘heartbroken’ mother
have still given her daughter a name and a funeral

I have to agree with JoeB on this one
She went to an abortion clinic
to have someone kill her child...mission accomplished

Are you still ok with Democrats blocking GOP attempts to stop infanticide on born children?

Or is Party Loyalty your priority?

As a volunteer in a rehab clinic I know from several mothers that struggle with their past abortions that the abortion clinics go through a lot of effort to dehumanize the child. They don't speak of their child as a living being.

I suspect the birth opened her eyes quite a bit.

All I want to know is how many abortions do there have to be before people have had enough?

Are you still ok with Democrats blocking GOP attempts to stop infanticide on born children?

Or is Party Loyalty your priority?

I'm not aware of any bills to allow infanticide.

As a volunteer in a rehab clinic I know from several mothers that struggle with their past abortions that the abortion clinics go through a lot of effort to dehumanize the child. They don't speak of their child as a living being.

I suspect the birth opened her eyes quite a bit.
A rehab clinic...drug rehab

Abortion clinics don’t go through a lot of effort
to dehumanize the unborn baby

If you’re at an abortion clinic to have an abortion
you’ve already dehumanized the glob inside you
to go through with killing the child growing inside you

As far as, not speaking of their child as a living being

Again, no one is going to an abortion clinic to end
what they didn’t know began...life

I suspect the birth forced her to accept what she already knew

Again, really don't take anything seriously from crazy anti-choice websites... but what did she think was going to happen when she went to an abortion Clinic?
You don't take murder of children seriously.

Check.

I think you are a good candidate for a self-inflicted retroactive abortion.

Fetuses aren't children, and I don't get worked up because the Medical Waste was still flopping around a bit.

Of course you don't take it serious.

If you did it would indicate some respect for human life, and that's against Totalitarian religion.

I just don't think we should give globs of meat more rights than the women they are inside of.

I'd take your concern about "the children" a lot more seriously if you guys weren't constantly cutting programs for poor kids to give tax cuts to billionaires.

Also, liberals tell us they have "compassion" for illegal aliens, refugees, the homeless, the poor, discriminated-against minorities, LGBT.

It's all a lie.

Lying or pretending, it's all the same.

Also, liberals tell us they have "compassion" for illegal aliens, refugees, the homeless, the poor, discriminated-against minorities, LGBT.

It's all a lie.

Their hardened hearts towards the unborn prove they have no compassion towards anyone.

All they want is voters to help them get power.
Don't have an abortion if it bothers you that much. CHOOSE to not have an abortion.

Again, really don't take anything seriously from crazy anti-choice websites... but what did she think was going to happen when she went to an abortion Clinic?
Of course you don't take it serious.

If you did it would indicate some respect for human life, and that's against Totalitarian religion.
Respect for human life? From any fat donnie cultist? :71:

Forum List

Back