If Senator Murphy can prove this, it's game over for Trump

Faun

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2011
The Washington Post just released an article showing a Democrat Senator is claiming he met personally with Zelensky, and that the new Ukrainian president felt Trump was using the money over his head to get him to investigate Biden...

Trump ordered hold on military aid days before calling Ukrainian president, officials say

Trump on Monday repeated his denial of doing anything improper and insisted that his July 25 conversation with Zelensky was “a perfect phone call.” He also hinted that he may release a transcript of it.

White House spokesman Hogan Gidley rejected claims that Trump was engaged in a quid pro quo. “But because the media wants this story to be true so badly, they’ll once again manufacture a frenzy and drive ignorant, fake stories to attack this president,” Gidley said.

It appears the Ukrainian leader came away from the discussion with a different impression. Murphy, who spoke with Zelensky during an early September visit to Ukraine, said Monday that the Ukrainian president “directly” expressed concerns at their meeting that “the aid that was being cut off to Ukraine by the president was a consequence” of his unwillingness to launch an investigation into the Bidens.

... now the question is -- can Murphy prove that conversation.

Oh for SURE this time ya got him!

So exciting!
Every time they do this it comes back to splatter them..
crap-hitting-the-fan.gif
I figure at some point they would stop spreading shit...

The Washington Post just released an article showing a Democrat Senator is claiming he met personally with Zelensky, and that the new Ukrainian president felt Trump was using the money over his head to get him to investigate Biden...

Trump ordered hold on military aid days before calling Ukrainian president, officials say

Trump on Monday repeated his denial of doing anything improper and insisted that his July 25 conversation with Zelensky was “a perfect phone call.” He also hinted that he may release a transcript of it.

White House spokesman Hogan Gidley rejected claims that Trump was engaged in a quid pro quo. “But because the media wants this story to be true so badly, they’ll once again manufacture a frenzy and drive ignorant, fake stories to attack this president,” Gidley said.

It appears the Ukrainian leader came away from the discussion with a different impression. Murphy, who spoke with Zelensky during an early September visit to Ukraine, said Monday that the Ukrainian president “directly” expressed concerns at their meeting that “the aid that was being cut off to Ukraine by the president was a consequence” of his unwillingness to launch an investigation into the Bidens.

... now the question is -- can Murphy prove that conversation.
alomemes-whoa-deja-vu-playing-on-remade-h3-forge-maps-287567.png

Consider the sources.
Washington COMPOST...

Its a lie and a deception... These liberal pieces of shit are now doing anything and everything to get Trump and any lie is ok... Its now imploding on the liars...
LOLOL

When you say, "Washington COMPOST," you mean the news agency that broke open Waatergate.
NO.. I mean the current sick, lame, and lazy liars you have there now... They used to shoot dead horses.. now you flog them.. They need to put this pile of rotting garbage out of its misery..

So exciting!
Every time they do this it comes back to splatter them..View attachment 280735

And they're so dumb about it! LOL!

But I do sometimes give them a kudo for sticking by their guy, no matter how hopeless he is. Like Biden.

If they had a horse in a race that had no eyes, a swayback and all four legs broke and just a flailing about, they'd still scream Go Pony GO! and think they really had a chance.

Kind of cute.

So exciting!

But I do sometimes give them a kudo for sticking by their guy, no matter how hopeless he is. Like Biden.

If they had a horse in a race that had no eyes, a swayback and all four legs broke and just a flailing about, they'd still scream Go Pony GO! and think they really had a chance.

Kind of cute.
Do I tell him that his story has already been disproved by official statement from the Ukraine government?

Consider the sources.
Washington COMPOST...

Its a lie and a deception... These liberal pieces of shit are now doing anything and everything to get Trump and any lie is ok... Its now imploding on the liars...
LOLOL

When you say, "Washington COMPOST," you mean the news agency that broke open Waatergate.
Impressive.

What have they done in the last 50 years?
We'll soon find out.

So exciting!

Kind of cute.
LOL

Biden isn't even "my guy." I don't want him to be president. He's too old and I've never seen a VP make a decent president.

So exciting!

Kind of cute.
Do I tell him that his story has already been disproved by official statement from the Ukraine government?

Not yet. Let's get a few more snickers in...

Consider the sources.
Washington COMPOST...

LOLOL

Impressive.

What have they done in the last 50 years?
We'll soon find out.
FOX already put up the statement... and there was NO QUID PRO QUO pressures...

:abgg2q.jpg:

Consider the sources.
Washington COMPOST...

Attacking the source – typical rightwing cowardice, dishonesty, and sophistry.
The source is a lying sack of shit and the statement from the Ukraine government has been out since 3pm eastern US time.. They had plenty of time to change the story and report factually.. But they chose not to... It dont fit their narrative... So the compost pile gets bigger..

I attack stupidity wherever I find it...

Forum List

Back