AZ Sheriff: Cartels Dressed Woman as Nun to Smuggle 8 lbs. of Fentanyl

Now do you have a credible source?
Why would I need a credible source for something everyone knows about and acknowledges?
Are you so stupid and ignorant that you are unfamiliar with the common practice of strip searches for hidden contraband?

Wow! You really are sheltered. Or dumb. Or unable to admit you are totally wrong.

And exactly HOW would a border wall have stopped this from happening? They drove right through our legal border crossing, didn't they? And this couple were US LEGAL residents or citizens that lived in Yuma?

I don't get it? How would a wall have stopped it? They already have a wall at the Arizona border?

Now do you have a credible source?
Why would I need a credible source for something everyone knows about and acknowledges?
Are you so stupid and ignorant that you are unfamiliar with the common practice of strip searches for hidden contraband?

Wow! You really are sheltered. Or dumb. Or unable to admit you are totally wrong.

I know better to believe the two sources in the OP , the GP and Lamb.

Yeah, but she came through customs. How's a wall going to stop her?

Laura Ingraham: She was dressed as a nun? That’s a new one. How many people could that kill?

If that what it takes to fool them, leave it to the dogs, instead of sheriff or border guard brains.

Forum List

Back