Remember we were told the planned parenthood videos were altered?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I don’t know about you, but I think it looks like Glenn Simpson is the person Democrats go to whenever they need bullshit manufactured.

Below is from the article in Wikipedia.

"In 2015, an anti-abortion organization named the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) released several videos that had been secretly recorded. Members of the CMP posed as representatives of a biotechnology company in order to gain access to both meetings with abortion providers and abortion facilities. The videos showed how abortion providers made fetal tissue available to researchers, although no problems were found with the legality of the process. All of the videos were found to be altered, according to analysis by Fusion GPS and its co-founder Glenn R. Simpson, a former investigative reporter for The Wall Street Journal. "

Anyone recognize any names they know?

I don’t know about you, but I think it looks like Glenn Simpson is the person Democrats go to whenever they need bullshit manufactured.

Below is from the article in Wikipedia.

"In 2015, an anti-abortion organization named the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) released several videos that had been secretly recorded. Members of the CMP posed as representatives of a biotechnology company in order to gain access to both meetings with abortion providers and abortion facilities. The videos showed how abortion providers made fetal tissue available to researchers, although no problems were found with the legality of the process. All of the videos were found to be altered, according to analysis by Fusion GPS and its co-founder Glenn R. Simpson, a former investigative reporter for The Wall Street Journal. "

Anyone recognize any names they know?
Quick! Tell David Daleiden & Sandra Merritt they’re being falsely prosecuted. That’s right, take the side of the phoney medical organization that’s really a rightwingnut undercover operation.

Forum List

Back