new york protestors block bus of illegals coming in

Texas has found out that they don't need to hire bus lines... the migrants want to go to NY and LA.... they are sanctuary states....

I think all dems should be assigned family to take into there home and take care of., they wanted it let them to take care of it.

When blm blocks busses the police are ordered to give them water.
When not so much black lives block busses, they get arrested
Lib101

Eating the city? What like Godzilla v Kong2: Illegals as Appetizers? When you vote for people who let you know they plan to destroy your way of life, you should believe them
liberals voted for it let them take in peoples into there homes and support them. sorry im not sure what i was trying to say before.

I'd say Biden is trying to lose ... but then I look at the dem bench, and they're the ones behind this.

And people wonder how Trump got elected in the first place.

I'd say Biden is trying to lose ... but then I look at the dem bench, and they're the ones behind this.

And people wonder how Trump got elected in the first place.
how about how brain dead biden got in. cheater.,

liberals voted for it let them take in peoples into there homes and support them. sorry im not sure what i was trying to say before.
They voted for a mayor who welcomed this action, until it actually happened. They talked the talk now walk the walk for a little while. Maybe next election they will make better choices

They voted for a mayor who welcomed this action, until it actually happened. They talked the talk now walk the walk for a little while. Maybe next election they will make better choices
liberals are hypocrites make thme take family of these illegans in everyone one of them. they wanhtes thisd let them take care of it.

Forum List

Back