Axelrod: I don't know any strategist on either side who thinks Trump will win

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Democratic strategist David Axelrod on Sunday said Hillary Clinton is in a "very strong position" to win the presidential race.

"I don't know any consultant on either side, any strategist, who privately believes that Donald Trump is going to win this election," Axelrod, chief strategist for President Obama's 2008 and 2012 presidential campaigns, said on CBS's "Face the Nation."

Axelrod said the fact that Clinton, the Democratic nominee, is going into normally red states shows she is in a strong position. He said Clinton is doing well in "virtually every" traditional battleground state.

Axelrod also said the Clinton campaign is able to conduct analyses based on early voters because it has invested in the "accouterments of modern politics."

"Through those techniques, you can really get a sense of how you are doing," he said. "And they know who hasn't voted who should be voting for them, and they'll be pressing those people. There's no comparable operation in the Trump campaign."

-snip-

Axelrod: I don't know a strategist on either side who privately thinks Trump will win

Trump is a fucking idiot.

Democratic strategist David Axelrod on Sunday said Hillary Clinton is in a "very strong position" to win the presidential race.

"I don't know any consultant on either side, any strategist, who privately believes that Donald Trump is going to win this election," Axelrod, chief strategist for President Obama's 2008 and 2012 presidential campaigns, said on CBS's "Face the Nation."

Axelrod said the fact that Clinton, the Democratic nominee, is going into normally red states shows she is in a strong position. He said Clinton is doing well in "virtually every" traditional battleground state.

Axelrod also said the Clinton campaign is able to conduct analyses based on early voters because it has invested in the "accouterments of modern politics."

"Through those techniques, you can really get a sense of how you are doing," he said. "And they know who hasn't voted who should be voting for them, and they'll be pressing those people. There's no comparable operation in the Trump campaign."

-snip-

Axelrod: I don't know a strategist on either side who privately thinks Trump will win

Well if Clinton loses then you and Axelrod need to explain how it happen and no the Russian vote is no excuse!

-snip-

No one could have foreseen that HIllary would actually try to build a campaign on a Godwin Platform nor that the media would sink so low as to actually carry water for such bile.

It was idiotic of him to think that issues, which were important in the Republican Primaries would matter in the General Election.

Forum List

Back