Away

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
I'm going to step away from the forums.

Basic rant's, opinionated statements, obvious facts.

Some people lose sight that they sit at a computer type there are real people on the otherside.

Out of all the things I've seen, the busier the conspiracy forums get, the more useless junk and post of calling people retards and idiots come to bury the threads. It's pretty lame the way the trolls operate.

A lot of things out there do not make sense to many, we look for answers. These are everyday people.

If asking questions and researching for self and presenting information and bringing up topic's is too much to handle for you, please go play outside. EVEN IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE, not being constructive is no help. Sitting on your hands to keep them warm would do you a lot better then using them to spew hatred.

A few people should be ashamad of the way they talk and treat others who don't know better and really looking for answers. I can tell you alot have came by and checked in.

You can see what the most popular searches are on the search engines. Check them out.

If anything happens remotely close to one theory presented and someone who want to but didn't have a chance because of the deteriants to have some information, uh oh! Fingers.

This is where you just need to learn to discern and read between the lines. Since usually the people read so much information and get lost in it...

Did you know that we the nutters you that you call use stories to hide information. Then the people call us nutters and never even see what passed their eyes. Just something to consider. Allegories.

The general conspiracy theory stories that you read are important... the thing is you get lost in the information and you lose focus on what the information is about.

It's not about the story.

It's why is the story.

Without the why it never works.

In case you haven't noticed then general consensus of the underground media say we are all being jacked over by our own people, we get brain washed to change our point of views, we really do not have a voice. I mean these are just the obvious. Not my opinions but what is out there. In my opinion I agree to most the cases.

Then they say shit about secret societies...

We look into it and find lodge's every where. Find more information then we wanted.

So we do have a problem here.

I know what it is. I have known what it is. It's not because of information on the internet it's because how the information is used.

We have to dismantle the machine.

It is all about comprehension when you speak with me.

Lot's of people say think outside the box and believe they have but they only went to thinking about the box.

Intellectually the depth of this board shallow and robotic.

Free thinking is the most dangerous weapon the sheep have. That is why disinformation is spread. To control your thinking.

We are and have been in an information war. This is really the battle for your mind.

I have said to it is a good idea to archive some of the bat shit crazy material you have read. Before you know it, it wont exist. Do it.

You will see as the times change what I mean.

It has come down to the time for you to decide.

Do you allow a government that is proven to be ran by a shadow and operate's based on deception?

I answered No.

I'm in Vegas. If anything should happen in the near future uknow_me it won't be hard to find me... I'll be the one with thousands of people by my side fighting back. Just ask for the Arc and you will be guided.

GL,

Thorock.

In case you haven't noticed then general consensus of the underground media say we are all being jacked over by our own people, we get brain washed to change our point of views, we really do not have a voice. I mean these are just the obvious. Not my opinions but what is out there. In my opinion I agree to most the cases.

GL,

Thorock.

In the event you're still lurking about, YOU (whomever you are) allow yourself to be brainwashed if you are. Research will generally prevent it. Try it.

Some people lose sight that they sit at a computer type there are real people on the otherside.

Out of all the things I've seen, the busier the conspiracy forums get, the more useless junk and post of calling people retards and idiots come to bury the threads. It's pretty lame the way the trolls operate.

Yes, I often wonder what motivates some trolls, too. I suspect they just like to see how their outrageous nonsense can make people respond.

A lot of things out there do not make sense to many, we look for answers. These are everyday people.

True

If asking questions and researching for self and presenting information and bringing up topic's is too much to handle for you, please go play outside. EVEN IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE, not being constructive is no help. Sitting on your hands to keep them warm would do you a lot better then using them to spew hatred.

True, also

A few people should be ashamad of the way they talk and treat others who don't know better and really looking for answers. I can tell you alot have came by and checked in.

Shame requires having a moral nature to begin with. I'm of the opinion that few people are really very moral.

You can see what the most popular searches are on the search engines. Check them out.

The most popular searches are typically Hollywood scandals, aren't they?

If anything happens remotely close to one theory presented and someone who want to but didn't have a chance because of the deteriants to have some information, uh oh! Fingers.

Lost me there

This is where you just need to learn to discern and read between the lines. Since usually the people read so much information and get lost in it...

Reading between the lines can be misleading or perceptive. And its often difficult to know the difference, too.

Did you know that we the nutters you that you call use stories to hide information. Then the people call us nutters and never even see what passed their eyes. Just something to consider. Allegories.

Of course, if someone really uncovered a grand conspiracy they would be discredited.

The general conspiracy theory stories that you read are important... the thing is you get lost in the information and you lose focus on what the information is about.

It's why is the story.

Intuiting motive can be problematic. We all do it, of course, but we're still often wrong. And bear in mind that seldom is there ONE MOTIVE for an action.

As do I.

The vast part of the conspiracy is right out in the open. That's exactly why it's so difficult to find it.

We look into it and find lodge's every where. Find more information then we wanted.

The grand conspirators are beavers?!?

I know what it is. I have known what it is. It's not because of information on the internet it's because how the information is used.

You KNOW?

We'd just create another one. Placing enormous power into the hands of a few vitually insures that outcome.

Lot's of people say think outside the box and believe they have but they only went to thinking about the box.

The median IQ is 100.

Free thinking is the most dangerous weapon the sheep have. That is why disinformation is spread. To control your thinking.

True enough, Disinformation is used to FRAME THE DEBATE, and to DISCREDIT THOSE WHO MIGHT BE PRONE TO BELIEVE IN CONSPIRACY and for a whole host of ad hoc reasons.

We are and have been in an information war. This is really the battle for your mind.

Same as it ever was

I have said to it is a good idea to archive some of the bat shit crazy material you have read. Before you know it, it wont exist. Do it.

How will that help, exactly?

Do you allow a government that is proven to be ran by a shadow and operate's based on deception?

I hate to sound cynical, but what government isn't run from the shadows and based on deception?

I answered No.

I used to ride that unicorn, too. Now I realize the problem isn't this particular this shadow government, it's human nature.

The Judeao-chrsitians call the problem ORIGINAL SIN. Psychologists call it human nature.

I'm in Vegas. If anything should happen in the near future uknow_me it won't be hard to find me... I'll be the one with thousands of people by my side fighting back. Just ask for the Arc and you will be guided.

I dig your sincerity, and appreciate your offer.

But as the shit has been hitting the fan for some time now, and as the shit will continue hitting the fan for sometime in the future, there will never be a moment in time when ALL the people wake up and get it.

Hence by the time most people wake up, they're powerless to do much but hope they survive the FALL.

There was no announcement when the Roman Empire fell, you know. Declines in empire are seldom binary events. They're analogue events.

Rome came apart in pieces that were no easily recognizable as a decline...much as our empire is, now, actually.

Last edited:
Hi Uknow with Dive Bomb mentioned:

Out of all the things I've seen, the busier the conspiracy forums get, the more useless junk and post of calling people retards and idiots come to bury the threads. It's pretty lame the way the trolls operate . . .

If you cannot stand the heat, then by all means get out of the Conspiracy Forum Kitchen. The mods here allow the trolls to fill these deliberations with their derailing stupidity, because they serve the USMB Agenda that mirrors the New World Order Agenda and it is what it is. That is the way the devil operates and his sons are EVERYWHERE and raising your head above the crowd to wake anybody up 'must' draw their attention. Dive Bomb and his band of trolling retards are here to throw a ton of dust into the air without ever making a case for anything from the evidence.

They run around pushing the hypothesis that 'no conspiracy exists,' because that is exactly what they were sent here to do. However, heavenly rewards (2Cor. 5:10) are handed out to those among us who persist against the darkness and point the way leading into the Light. Our battle is NOT against flesh and blood (Eph. 6:12), but these trolling idiots are merely the little New World Order puppets (pic) with no idea about what they are even doing. The are like the dog humping the leg of your dinner guest (pic), and they do these things by instict, without even knowing the real reasons why. Think about it! Why else come to the USMB 'Conspiracy Theories' Forum every damned day to pretend that "no conspiracy exists" :)cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:) . . . ? :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

It's why is the story.

I answered No.

GL,

Thorock.

the Arc? in vegas?

Arc of the US in Las Vegas, NV | 5844 S Pecos Road, Las Vegas, NV

or ARK II?

?

care

What's with all the long drawn out announcements that someone's leaving the board? Why not just go if you really want to leave? And if you don't, why play the games and go through the motions of typing it all out?

What's with all the long drawn out announcements that someone's leaving the board? Why not just go if you really want to leave? And if you don't, why play the games and go through the motions of typing it all out?

Then when we retire we can write the gospels
so they're still talk about us when we die

It's ego Dis. It happens on every board out there or at least every board I've been on for any length of time. Many consider it good form to let the people they've been talking to for a few months or years in some cases know that they are leaving and why. Others are just hoping someone will beg them to stay.

Uknowme, sorry dude but when people postulate mythological explantions for crap that can as easily be explained by rational, normal means and for which the evidence supports rational normal means then I tend to call stupid, stupid. When people tell me that the government managed to rig 267 stories of building for controlled demolition in about the same amount of time as it generally takes to wire 5% of that floor space for controlled demolition then I'm going to assume that the idiot so postulating is either a complete idiot, or so grossly ignorant of how things work in this reality that he might as well be an idiot.

Forum List

Back