Aw Shucks, the women failed

That means nothing, friend.

The issued us weapons, remember?

What is your point: you don't want women in the military?

That time is gone.

Physical strength, yes, depending on the size of the man; some women are bigger than some men. But endurance? Women have more endurance than men.

If that were true women would be posting the same or faster times as men in ultra-marathon races. Did you know that women who run regularly stop menstruating as a natural adaptation to the extra endurance requirements? You really should stop reading feminist propaganda.

Brain power doesn't seem to be your strength. Men run faster because they are stronger and have longer legs. Duh. Women have better endurance than men. It is a medical fact. Look it up.

From Livestrong.com
Muscular endurance is the ability of a muscle group to contract over long periods of time. Men have more muscle mass than women, but they do not necessarily have more muscular endurance. Although there is controversy as to how and to what extent muscular endurance differs between men and women, men and women consistently have similar levels of muscular endurance or women have more. Hormones, training, genetics and other variables may influence muscular endurance between genders.
That is just one place where you can find this info. Has nothing to do with what you call 'feminist propaganda.' Idiot. I used to be a long distance runner and usually my running partners were men, so don't try to tell me anything about it.

Here's another source, and if you actually bother to read it, or maybe you can get your wife or girlfriend to read it to you if you're tired out, you will find that women are known to have better endurance than men. You poor wimpy thing you. Running Doc: Are Women More Suited For Endurance Than Men? - Competitor.com

Didn't read your own link, did you?

Even bottomless energy reserves wouldn’t do much good for the athlete who is too pooped to access them, however. Muscles get tired as they run out of fuel, but the brain also has a mechanism by which it tells our body that we are weary. And if some recent studies are correct, estrogen attaches to a neurotransmitter in the brain, and the combination may delay the fatigue message. The result: The body doesn’t feel as tired, so it doesn’t race as tired.
Should all this prove true, does it mean women will ultimately own the longer distances? You’d be hard-pressed to find anyone who’d say so. “Do I believe that women marathoners will ultimately run as fast as men? I absolutely do not,” declares Sundlun. But the fact that women are still relatively new to all this endurance work provides some pretty interesting headroom.

The best ultra ultra marathoner in the world is a man. There is a woman who runs in the Western US that routinely wins one of the toughest races in the world, but most people believe it has more to do with an inherent advantage she has running downhill because of her small size than because an inherent advantage women have over men.

Men are as cowardly as women. Fact.

Women in combat do well: ask the Russians, the WWII partisans, the Israelis.

There is more than one type of combat. Women are just as good as men at most of it, but infantry is more physically demanding than anything other than special forces.

I was infantry, for a long time. Some of the women I served with would have made fine grunts.

To say that is impossible, women in the infantry, is simply asinine.

I was infantry, for a long time. Some of the women I served with would have made fine grunts.

It was an infantry man that convinced me that I didn't know what I was talking about when I said women could hang. Since I know him, and I know you routinely lie, I will trust his judgement.

It was an infantry man that convinced me that I didn't know what I was talking about when I said women could hang. Since I know him, and I know you routinely lie, I will trust his judgement.

And you just lied. You can't prove that I ever lied, not once, but here you just did.

One, your "friend" never existed.

Two, thus he could convince you of nothing.

Third, you lied about me.

Pathetic, pitiful reactionary, all they have are lies. :lol:

And you just lied. You can't prove that I ever lied, not once, but here you just did.

Jake, simple fact, everyone lies. This is human nature, everyone lies. If you want to claim to be an exception to human nature and claim to be the only person on Earth that does not lie the burden of proof is on you, not me.

The mistake you're making is using running to define endurance. When I say endurance I'm talking about all the rigors of combat.
I guess if they were planning on dropping all their gear and running away it would be a benefit.

I'm not making any mistake. You're pathetic. Endurance is endurance. LMAO You poor little guy, keep trying.

No it's not. So it's your contention that a 105 lb chick can endure a beat down by someone who is twice as strong and weighs in at say 210? I doubt it.
Videos all over the internet of female cops owned by male suspects. This is no different.

And your next argument will be....But one out of a thousand girls could.

You are talking about strength and brute force, I'm talking about endurance. Two different things. One thing this thread is clarifying is that women appear to be smarter than men.

If that were true women would be posting the same or faster times as men in ultra-marathon races. Did you know that women who run regularly stop menstruating as a natural adaptation to the extra endurance requirements? You really should stop reading feminist propaganda.

Brain power doesn't seem to be your strength. Men run faster because they are stronger and have longer legs. Duh. Women have better endurance than men. It is a medical fact. Look it up.

From Livestrong.com That is just one place where you can find this info. Has nothing to do with what you call 'feminist propaganda.' Idiot. I used to be a long distance runner and usually my running partners were men, so don't try to tell me anything about it.

Here's another source, and if you actually bother to read it, or maybe you can get your wife or girlfriend to read it to you if you're tired out, you will find that women are known to have better endurance than men. You poor wimpy thing you. Running Doc: Are Women More Suited For Endurance Than Men? - Competitor.com

Even bottomless energy reserves wouldn’t do much good for the athlete who is too pooped to access them, however. Muscles get tired as they run out of fuel, but the brain also has a mechanism by which it tells our body that we are weary. And if some recent studies are correct, estrogen attaches to a neurotransmitter in the brain, and the combination may delay the fatigue message. The result: The body doesn’t feel as tired, so it doesn’t race as tired.
Should all this prove true, does it mean women will ultimately own the longer distances? You’d be hard-pressed to find anyone who’d say so. “Do I believe that women marathoners will ultimately run as fast as men? I absolutely do not,” declares Sundlun. But the fact that women are still relatively new to all this endurance work provides some pretty interesting headroom.

The best ultra ultra marathoner in the world is a man. There is a woman who runs in the Western US that routinely wins one of the toughest races in the world, but most people believe it has more to do with an inherent advantage she has running downhill because of her small size than because an inherent advantage women have over men.

I am talking about endurance, not speed. Again, you guys are failing the intelligence test.

From Livestrong.com That is just one place where you can find this info. Has nothing to do with what you call 'feminist propaganda.' Idiot. I used to be a long distance runner and usually my running partners were men, so don't try to tell me anything about it.

I am talking about endurance, not speed. Again, you guys are failing the intelligence test.

Running for 6 days is not about speed, how am I failing any intelligence test?

The mistake you're making is using running to define endurance. When I say endurance I'm talking about all the rigors of combat.
I guess if they were planning on dropping all their gear and running away it would be a benefit.

I'm not making any mistake. You're pathetic. Endurance is endurance. LMAO You poor little guy, keep trying.

No it's not. So it's your contention that a 105 lb chick can endure a beat down by someone who is twice as strong and weighs in at say 210? I doubt it.
Videos all over the internet of female cops owned by male suspects. This is no different.

How many girls do you know that weigh only 105 lbs?

Jake, simple fact, everyone lies. This is human nature, everyone lies. If you want to claim to be an exception to human nature and claim to be the only person on Earth that does not lie the burden of proof is on you, not me.

Simple fact, bubble brain. I have tried very hard to never to lie on this Board knowingly, particularly when I realized my reactionary brethren and sistren here do it as policy and procedure.

Yes, the burden of proof lies on you to find a deliberate lie of mine.

My 15 year old grand daughter. But if she had ten feet and a .22, which I taught her to fire, and which we go to the range at least once a month, she would shoot an assailant through the eyes (her own special 'double tap') before he took a step. She has no mercy for attackers since one of her friends was attacked two years ago.

That's the point. No combat infantry person is going to let someone get close if they at all can avoid it.

Simple fact, bubble brain. I have tried very hard to never to lie on this Board knowingly, particularly when I realized my reactionary brethren and sistren here do it as policy and procedure.

Yes, the burden of proof lies on you to find a deliberate lie of mine.

I was willing to let you off easy, but you insisted on having it shoved in your face. I can't count the number of lies I have caught you in Jake, the latest being your claim to have served in the infantry with women. Infantry has always been a combat billet, and women have not been allowed in combat billets.

My 15 year old grand daughter. But if she had ten feet and a .22, which I taught her to fire, and which we go to the range at least once a month, she would shoot an assailant through the eyes (her own special 'double tap') before he took a step. She has no mercy for attackers since one of her friends was attacked two years ago.

That's the point. No combat infantry person is going to let someone get close if they at all can avoid it.

The real point is that infantry will get that close to people who are trying to stop them, that is what they are for.

Running for 6 days is not about speed, how am I failing any intelligence test?

I've been joking around a bit about intelligence, but, seriously, everything in the article says that though women may not have the speed men have, they have better endurance, no matter how long the run is. If you are tallking about 'wining' a six day run, that is speed because it means who gets there first; it is not about endurance. The article makes it clear, women may be slower, but they have more reserves of fuel; it apparently has to do with estrogen. In fact, the article states that even women past menopause have more estrogen than men and thus also have more endurance than men. Maybe that's why we live longer. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back