Aw Shucks, the women failed

Years ago the Clinton administration pushed a woman through carrier pilot school beyond her ability. She destroyed herself and her plane on "the most out of control approach ever seen" and the Clintons forced the Navy to remain silent and blame the crash on equipment failure.

If someone can't do something, does that make the person handicapped? How many qualify for the NBA?

If the training is too difficult for a woman to become an infantry officer, so be it.

That in no way makes women inferior to men.

I guess that would depend on how you define inferior. Apparently, you use a definition that means that even if someone is better than you you are still equal.

I think it means that everyone has their talents. Some are better at brute strength, some are better at brains....doesn't mean one is better than the other, just different.

Except that there4eyeM is arguing that women are equal to men. They aren't, especially when we are talking about combat infantry.

In this case it does.
Why is it that people cant admit a truth? Is it because they dont want to offend or diminish?
Men are superior to women when it comes to physical strength and endurance. No big surprise.

Physical strength, yes, depending on the size of the man; some women are bigger than some men. But endurance? Women have more endurance than men.

If that were true women would be posting the same or faster times as men in ultra-marathon races. Did you know that women who run regularly stop menstruating as a natural adaptation to the extra endurance requirements? You really should stop reading feminist propaganda.

Brain power doesn't seem to be your strength. Men run faster because they are stronger and have longer legs. Duh. Women have better endurance than men. It is a medical fact. Look it up.

From Livestrong.com
Muscular endurance is the ability of a muscle group to contract over long periods of time. Men have more muscle mass than women, but they do not necessarily have more muscular endurance. Although there is controversy as to how and to what extent muscular endurance differs between men and women, men and women consistently have similar levels of muscular endurance or women have more. Hormones, training, genetics and other variables may influence muscular endurance between genders.
That is just one place where you can find this info. Has nothing to do with what you call 'feminist propaganda.' Idiot. I used to be a long distance runner and usually my running partners were men, so don't try to tell me anything about it.

Here's another source, and if you actually bother to read it, or maybe you can get your wife or girlfriend to read it to you if you're tired out, you will find that women are known to have better endurance than men. You poor wimpy thing you. http://running.competitor.com/2011/...omen-more-suited-for-endurance-than-men_28063

Last edited:
The Marines will find women who can pass the course without lowering the standards.

I guess that would depend on how you define inferior. Apparently, you use a definition that means that even if someone is better than you you are still equal.

I think it means that everyone has their talents. Some are better at brute strength, some are better at brains....doesn't mean one is better than the other, just different.

Except that there4eyeM is arguing that women are equal to men. They aren't, especially when we are talking about combat infantry.

Give it time, eventually some women will pass the test. Then what will you be saying?

When you show me a man who can go through 3 days of labor and a c-section, then we'll talk about who has more endurance.

It's a truly weak man who thinks a few extra muscles makes him superior to women. Makes one wonder if the musculature is mostly behind his eyes and between his ears.

It is a truly weak human being who argues that superiority cannot cover more than one area.

I suppose this nearly incoherent sentence means that, because women are superior to men in so many other ways, the simple fact that they cannot pass one military test is unimportant.

Damn, that was incredibly stupid. There are many ways that women are at least as good as men because of the benefits of society and technology, and I would even say they are close enough to equal in intellect that I can't tell which sex is smarter, but the simple fact is that, in general, men are almost always better at or equal to women in everything. I am sure there are some exceptions, but my guess is that you cannot even name 5, much less many.

Physical strength, yes, depending on the size of the man; some women are bigger than some men. But endurance? Women have more endurance than men.

If that were true women would be posting the same or faster times as men in ultra-marathon races. Did you know that women who run regularly stop menstruating as a natural adaptation to the extra endurance requirements? You really should stop reading feminist propaganda.

Brain power doesn't seem to be your strength. Men run faster because they are stronger and have longer legs. Duh. Women have better endurance than men. It is a medical fact. Look it up.

Feel free to look it up yourself, utra-marathoners are not known for their speed or the length of their stride, which is why I picked that area specifically.

Give it time, eventually some women will pass the test. Then what will you be saying?

When you show me a man who can go through 3 days of labor and a c-section, then we'll talk about who has more endurance.

I already said that there are women who can pass the test. I just think most of them are doing something other than the US Marines. The simple fact is that great athletes, which a woman would have to be to pass the Combat Endurance Test, don't end up in the military as often as they did a few years ago. Men, on the other hand, only have to be at the high school athlete star level to pass the test.

Feel free to look it up yourself, utra-marathoners are not known for their speed or the length of their stride, which is why I picked that area specifically.

I did look it up for you. Read it and weep.

From Livestrong.com
Muscular endurance is the ability of a muscle group to contract over long periods of time. Men have more muscle mass than women, but they do not necessarily have more muscular endurance. Although there is controversy as to how and to what extent muscular endurance differs between men and women, men and women consistently have similar levels of muscular endurance or women have more. Hormones, training, genetics and other variables may influence muscular endurance between genders.
That is just one place where you can find this info. Has nothing to do with what you call 'feminist propaganda.' Idiot. I used to be a long distance runner and usually my running partners were men, so don't try to tell me anything about it.

Here's another source, and if you actually bother to read it, or maybe you can get your wife or girlfriend to read it to you if you're tired out, you will find that women are known to have better endurance than men. You poor wimpy thing you. Running Doc: Are Women More Suited For Endurance Than Men? - Competitor.com

The mistake you're making is using running to define endurance. When I say endurance I'm talking about all the rigors of combat.
I guess if they were planning on dropping all their gear and running away it would be a benefit.

Men are as cowardly as women. Fact.

Women in combat do well: ask the Russians, the WWII partisans, the Israelis.

From Livestrong.com

Here's another source, and if you actually bother to read it, or maybe you can get your wife or girlfriend to read it to you if you're tired out, you will find that women are known to have better endurance than men. You poor wimpy thing you. Running Doc: Are Women More Suited For Endurance Than Men? - Competitor.com

The mistake you're making is using running to define endurance. When I say endurance I'm talking about all the rigors of combat.
I guess if they were planning on dropping all their gear and running away it would be a benefit.

I'm not making any mistake. You're pathetic. Endurance is endurance. LMAO You poor little guy, keep trying.

Men are as cowardly as women. Fact.

Women in combat do well: ask the Russians, the WWII partisans, the Israelis.

Woman also have either equal or more emotional and mental endurance than men. Ask the Freedom Fighters from WWII; well read the literature and memoirs. Women live longer. That's endurance too.

Last edited:

From Livestrong.com That is just one place where you can find this info. Has nothing to do with what you call 'feminist propaganda.' Idiot. I used to be a long distance runner and usually my running partners were men, so don't try to tell me anything about it.

I'm not making any mistake. You're pathetic. Endurance is endurance. LMAO You poor little guy, keep trying.

No it's not. So it's your contention that a 105 lb chick can endure a beat down by someone who is twice as strong and weighs in at say 210? I doubt it.
Videos all over the internet of female cops owned by male suspects. This is no different.

And your next argument will be....But one out of a thousand girls could.

Big guys beat down little guys.

Guess what? Destroy the enemy beyond your OP and LP with rocket, mortar, and small arms fire.

If the big guys get in with the little guys, guess what?

Sex has nothing to do with it. I served with many women who would do well in the combat arms.

Guess what? Destroy the enemy beyond your OP and LP with rocket, mortar, and small arms fire.

Sex has nothing to do with it. I served with many women who would do well in the combat arms.

It's real manly of you to admit that chicks regularly kick your ass. But at least you're honest.

It's real manly of you to admit that chicks regularly kick your ass. But at least you're honest.

Not mine, son, but they would have kicked yours. As many of them as necessary, they would have taken you down and peed in your mouth.

Are you mental or something?

But away the chimp act.

Uncensored2008 would know about such camps. He posts on Storm Front, and he refuses to deny it.

Not mine, son, but they would have kicked yours. As many of them as necessary, they would have taken you down and peed in your mouth.

Are you mental or something?

But away the chimp act.

Of those 96 guys that passed? How many of them would get their ass kicked by the two chicks who failed?
I would bet none of them.
This whole one out of thousand chicks are bad asses is a pretty weak argument.

Forum List

Back