Aw Shucks, the women failed

If I'm wounded in battle, the last thing I would want helping is a woman, trying to get me out.

I'm just much bigger than most women, 190 pounds of muscle we shall not discuss how much extra table muscle has arrived. and that's a lot for a woman to pull.

Unless I know she can pass every test I had to pass at the same level.

If someone can't do something, does that make the person handicapped? How many qualify for the NBA?

If the training is too difficult for a woman to become an infantry officer, so be it.

That in no way makes women inferior to men.

I guess that would depend on how you define inferior. Apparently, you use a definition that means that even if someone is better than you you are still equal.

It's a truly weak man who thinks a few extra muscles makes him superior to women. Makes one wonder if the musculature is mostly behind his eyes and between his ears.

It's a blind fool who doesnt see the obvious. Men have superior strength and endurance.
Nothing demeaning about it,thats just the way it is.
You can spew politically correct crap all you want but that won't change the facts.

You obviously have my post confused with another.

Nowhere did I state that statistical evidence showed women the same as men physically.

I merely insist that the small difference doesn't count for much. How many people want or need to be infantry officers in the Marines, after all? But when it comes to pulling the trigger on an M16, a child can do it and kill the biggest soldier that ever lived. Pushing the button to launch a missile takes even less effort. The biggest crane lifting the heaviest weight can be operated by any average female.

In today's world, the tiny difference in power output between the average male and the average female doesn't count for excrement.
Your ignorance of the battlefield is astounding.

You seriously think pulling a trigger is all our marines do in combat?

You're dismissed. What a puke.

Have you never learned to read?!?

Where does the post say that? It says anyone can pull a trigger. The VC were not in the Marines, but they killed a lot of them.

Just goes to show what lack of comprehension can lead to!

I know you said anyone can pull a trigger, the implication being that anyone can be a marine, because that's all they do.

My comprehension skills are stellar.

If someone can't do something, does that make the person handicapped? How many qualify for the NBA?

If the training is too difficult for a woman to become an infantry officer, so be it.

I guess that would depend on how you define inferior. Apparently, you use a definition that means that even if someone is better than you you are still equal.

Not at all.

Someone who is adept at cutting children's throats is a lot better at it than I, who couldn't do it, but I would not consider that person my equal.

Your mistake is confusing physically stronger with better. A great physicist confined to a wheelchair is not inferior to a truck driver.

It's a truly weak man who thinks a few extra muscles makes him superior to women. Makes one wonder if the musculature is mostly behind his eyes and between his ears.

It's a blind fool who doesnt see the obvious. Men have superior strength and endurance.
You can spew politically correct crap all you want but that won't change the facts.

Nowhere did I state that statistical evidence showed women the same as men physically.

I merely insist that the small difference doesn't count for much. How many people want or need to be infantry officers in the Marines, after all? But when it comes to pulling the trigger on an M16, a child can do it and kill the biggest soldier that ever lived. Pushing the button to launch a missile takes even less effort. The biggest crane lifting the heaviest weight can be operated by any average female.

In today's world, the tiny difference in power output between the average male and the average female doesn't count for excrement.

In today's world? Are you saying that women are stronger now then in the past?
In "today's" combat you still have to be able haul a 200 lb solider to safety.
So a Ford Fiesta is just as capable as a Chevy Corvette on the track?
More power = Better solider. Stop being silly.

Men are superior to women when it comes to physical strength and endurance.

All men over all women? No? Then you have no point.

2 women failed. This does not mean that all women ever will fail. And it's certainly not a reason to bar women from trying.

This is just the qualification test. If you can't pass this you can't even join the school. I have no doubt that there are one or two women on the planet who can pass the test, I doubt they happen to be Marines.

In this case it does.
Why is it that people cant admit a truth? Is it because they dont want to offend or diminish?
Men are superior to women when it comes to physical strength and endurance. No big surprise.

Physical strength, yes, depending on the size of the man; some women are bigger than some men. But endurance? Women have more endurance than men.

I know you said anyone can pull a trigger, the implication being that anyone can be a marine, because that's all they do.

What density! I never said anyone could be a Marine. That takes a great deal of determination. The post about women not being strong enough where I said, "So be it" meant that, sure, there are things men can do that women can't on average. Men can't have babies. Is that a mark of inferiority?

Stellar comprehension should come down out of the stars and just read.

It is a truly weak human being who argues that superiority cannot cover more than one area.

I think it means that everyone has their talents. Some are better at brute strength, some are better at brains....doesn't mean one is better than the other, just different.

Not at all.

Someone who is adept at cutting children's throats is a lot better at it than I, who couldn't do it, but I would not consider that person my equal.

Your mistake is confusing physically stronger with better. A great physicist confined to a wheelchair is not inferior to a truck driver.

It's the caveman mentality: brute strength trumps everything. They wish.

The OP was not about combat and whether or not women could be soldiers. It was about one specific test.

Is it so difficult to understand that equal does not mean identical?

What density! I never said anyone could be a Marine. That takes a great deal of determination. The post about women not being strong enough where I said, "So be it" meant that, sure, there are things men can do that women can't on average. Men can't have babies. Is that a mark of inferiority?

this is what is called "backpedaling".

Doubling down on stupid is not enough for you?

The physical differences between men and women are not small. Even in today's world the infantry holds a special place. The infantry are the people who have to go for days without adequate sleep, food, or hygiene, and still be able to fight better than the people who were sitting around waiting for them to show up. Pretending that the modern world isn't hard because you are an ignorant fuck only proves you are an ignorant fuck.

Not at all.

I am not confusing anything, you are. I fully understand that there are people who can beat me physically and mentally, I don't really care. I am not hung up on who is best at whatever because I only worry about being the best I can be, and enjoy competition for the sake of competition. I will never pretend that everyone is equal simply because it makes me feel good.

It is a truly weak human being who argues that superiority cannot cover more than one area.

I suppose this nearly incoherent sentence means that, because women are superior to men in so many other ways, the simple fact that they cannot pass one military test is unimportant.

this is what is called "backpedaling".

No, it's called clarifying for the comprehension challenged.

In this case it does.
Why is it that people cant admit a truth? Is it because they dont want to offend or diminish?
Men are superior to women when it comes to physical strength and endurance. No big surprise.

Physical strength, yes, depending on the size of the man; some women are bigger than some men. But endurance? Women have more endurance than men.

If that were true women would be posting the same or faster times as men in ultra-marathon races. Did you know that women who run regularly stop menstruating as a natural adaptation to the extra endurance requirements? You really should stop reading feminist propaganda.

Forum List

Back