Average teacher makes $44G while their top union bosses pull in nearly $500G Read mo

She's on Medicare lolol. Seriously.

That's why when she said we need to cut spending and waste, I suggested that we start with her Medicare and Social Security.

obama already did start on your medicare and social security he told you he was giving you a thousand bucks back on your paychecks but what he's really doing is stealing from your future.. you want me off medicare and social security.. send me back every dime that was ripped out of my pockets to fund the bitches,, bitch.

But you're fine with fucking with everyone else's, aren't you? Once again...go fuck yourself.

Pub dupes can't even recognize OBSCENE. Absolutete total arrogant ignorami ugly 'Mericans. Look in the mirror, you're the a-hole ugly 'Mericans the world hates...like the worst Yankee fans. Absolutely clueless tools...

k00k rants are gay.................

l.jpg

That's why when she said we need to cut spending and waste, I suggested that we start with her Medicare and Social Security.

obama already did start on your medicare and social security he told you he was giving you a thousand bucks back on your paychecks but what he's really doing is stealing from your future.. you want me off medicare and social security.. send me back every dime that was ripped out of my pockets to fund the bitches,, bitch.

But you're fine with fucking with everyone else's, aren't you? Once again...go fuck yourself.

Since you really don't get the difference between a UNIVERSAL Insurance program that folks were forced to pay for all their lives and food stamp, TANF, housing benefits that they NEVER paid into at all in their lives --- you've already obviously fucked yourself..

Trust you with MORE UNIVERSAL crap? No way... Not with that attitude...

How could I not have made this a Photobucket Classic?

4e42096f67275_image.jpg

Priceless..............I was damn near giddy seeing this after the Wisconsin recall happened!!!! Seeing these greedy fucks go down is as good as it gets.:D:D:coffee:

Who wants to do that except envy-driven, underachieving, redistributionist leftists?

I just told you a couple posts above that a CEO with $48M package makes $6M in actual salary and benefits. The $42M doesn't come from employee wages or cash flow or customer pockets.

Only deep leftists are so clueless that they are fixated on comparing apples and lobster tails.

That CEO makes less MONEY from the corporate cash flow in a YEAR -- then Kobe Bryant makes in 10 games.

Union bosses --- right out their member's pockets...

Want to be the FIRST Class Warrior to discuss this "new revelation"???

Last edited:
flacaltenn is a bonehead, pure and simple.

Compare top CEO and union leadership packages, and the corporatists are raping the businesses and the workers, period, 100 to 1, compared to the union packages.

Who wants to do that except envy-driven, underachieving, redistributionist leftists?

I just told you a couple posts above that a CEO with $48M package makes $6M in actual salary and benefits. The $42M doesn't come from employee wages or cash flow or customer pockets.

Only deep leftists are so clueless that they are fixated on comparing apples and lobster tails.

That CEO makes less MONEY from the corporate cash flow in a YEAR -- then Kobe Bryant makes in 10 games.

Your made up generalizations have failed. Just like this whole thread.

Compare top CEO and union leadership packages, and the corporatists are raping the businesses and the workers, period, 100 to 1, compared to the union packages.

Starkey -- you're better than that.. (I hope).. How does getting stock options RAPE the workers? Do union bosses take 80% of their package in STOCK or in membership dues?

Stop the fucking rhetoric.. Absorb a new fact -- and THINK...

So what?

Would you like to compare corporate CEO wages to their average workers?

These are FACTS that leftists don't have a CLUE what these comp packages are made of. They don't even CARE. THey just react to numbers that MoveOn makes as SCARY as possible.

There is NO STEALING going on from employees or customers in 90% of these contracts. It's an INTERNAL transfer of ownership in the company approved by the current owners.

If the thread FAILS -- it's because no Leftist Class Warrior wants to ACTUALLY TALK about the crappy juvenile numbers that they lap up without thinking.

EDITED ---- OR they really KNOW the truth, but are just good soldiers in the CLass War and believe everyone is stupider than OWS demonstrators..

Last edited:

These are FACTS that leftists don't have a CLUE what these comp packages are made of. They don't even CARE. THey just react to numbers that MoveOn makes as SCARY as possible.

There is NO STEALING going on from employees or customers in 90% of these contracts. It's an INTERNAL transfer of ownership in the company approved by the current owners.

If the thread FAILS -- it's because no Leftist Class Warrior wants to ACTUALLY TALK about the crappy juvenile numbers that they lap up without thinking.

EDITED ---- OR they really KNOW the truth, but are just good soldiers in the CLass War and believe everyone is stupider than OWS demonstrators..

You offered your opinion with nothing to back it up. That's a FAIL. Sorry that hurts your feelings.

The Rightwing argument is that if stockholders didn't want CEOs to make as much as they do, they would act to limit that compensation.

Why is it different when it comes to union members?

Last edited:
Because the workers have no say in stock options,pensions, or salaries of the bosses?

Because the union workers democratically elect their bosses?

Because your opinion is a 1 to 1000 inverse of perks etc in these things?

Because you are a homer for unregulated business?

Starkey -- you're better than that.. (I hope).. How does getting stock options RAPE the workers? Do union bosses take 80% of their package in STOCK or in membership dues?

Stop the fucking rhetoric.. Absorb a new fact -- and THINK...

You offered your opinion with nothing to back it up. That's a FAIL. Sorry that hurts your feelings.

The Rightwing argument is that if stockholders didn't want CEOs to make as much as they do, they would act to limit that compensation.

Why is it different when it comes to union members?

I never said ANYTHING about who APPROVES these packages. Don't care.. I told why they don't effect compensation of ANY OTHER EMPLOYEE or the price of goods to the customers. It blows all those nasty Class War comparisons out of the water. But you don't want to let go of that fraud do you?

I told you why it's different with Union MANAGEMENT. It's because those orgs have NO EQUITY to distribute. I don't see AFLCIO on the Dow ticker ---- DO YOU? Those managers get their packages ALL CASH from the membership. Not opinion --- FACT.

I didn't offer OPINION -- I offered the case of United HealthCare CEO which was brought up by YOUR SIDE in another thread. I could easily show the same for Caterpillar or ANY subset of the Fortune 500..

Sounds like you're unfamiliar with the basics of Capitalism.. And impressed with your fellow Warriors using numbers they don't understand.

How about DISPROVING the following fact..

There is NO STEALING going on from employees or customers in the case where CEO contracts are largely STOCK options. It's an INTERNAL transfer of ownership in the company approved by the current owners.

Last edited:
A corporate worker makes 30K. The corporate CEO makes 5 million. Maybe the corporate worker could use a union?

I doubt that degreed professionals in those operations need a union.. They realize that they should be paid on MERIT, not tenure. Most of my life in Silicon tells me that almost anyone with an office or a cubicle had corporate stock options and made a lot more $30K.

As far as the CEO goes. The SIZE of the Fortune 500 has increased ASTRONOMICALLY over 20 years or so. And the companies that once were associated with a single town and single type of product are now GIGANTIC multifunctional, multinational ventures.

Like Caterpillar, which started as a construction equip comp. in Peoria. What is it NOW?

Makes EVERYTHING from shoes to financing and mining equip.

Doubled in size from 1960 to 1970.

93,000 employees. $70Bill assets.

Caterpillar products and components are manufactured 110 facilities worldwide. 51 plants are located in the United States and 59 overseas plants are located in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, England, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Northern Ireland, the People's Republic of China, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa and Sweden.

About 30 separate businesses, in 20 countries. The guy is not overpaid..

Not compared to the gap between Shaq and the locker room crew.

You want a bigger package? Get a cubicle or an office and a stake in OWNERSHIP of that company..

Caution tho....

I'm sitting here in an office where I have WALL of stock certificates issued by Silicon Valley start-ups that don't exist anymore.. But the 4 or 5 that WERE successful made up for 80 hour weeks, not getting paid regularly, and the heartache of having to hire -- then fire folks when things went badly..

Since you really don't get the difference between a UNIVERSAL Insurance program that folks were forced to pay for all their lives and food stamp, TANF, housing benefits that they NEVER paid into at all in their lives --- you've already obviously fucked yourself..

No....I understand perfectly the difference between the two. I am all for restarting programs like the CCC and the WPA. Give the taxpayers a return on their investment, upgrade our infrastructure, and give idle people something to do that also serves our Country.

BTW...I am 47. My wife is 49. Both of us have been paying into SS, Medicare(since we started working...for me, it's been since the age of 14) and our Commonwealth of Pennsylvania retirement programs since our early to mid 20's. There are millions of us in similar situations across the country. All I see from you fucks is to rob people like us from a virtual lifetime of investment in our futures.

So, how about this assholes....maybe YOU should learn to understand the difference between public servants, who have been contributing to society their whole lives and people on TANF and whatnot who have never paid into the system....which....contrary to CONSERVATIVE opinion...are few and far between. Most people on a public assistance program are shirt term recipients.

A corporate worker makes 30K. The corporate CEO makes 5 million. Maybe the corporate worker could use a union?

I doubt that degreed professionals in those operations need a union.. They realize that they should be paid on MERIT, not tenure. Most of my life in Silicon tells me that almost anyone with an office or a cubicle had corporate stock options and made a lot more $30K.

As far as the CEO goes. The SIZE of the Fortune 500 has increased ASTRONOMICALLY over 20 years or so. And the companies that once were associated with a single town and single type of product are now GIGANTIC multifunctional, multinational ventures.

Like Caterpillar, which started as a construction equip comp. in Peoria. What is it NOW?

Caterpillar products and components are manufactured 110 facilities worldwide. 51 plants are located in the United States and 59 overseas plants are located in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, England, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Northern Ireland, the People's Republic of China, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa and Sweden.

You want a bigger package? Get a cubicle or an office and a stake in OWNERSHIP of that company..

Caution tho....

I'm sitting here in an office where I have WALL of stock certificates issued by Silicon Valley start-ups that don't exist anymore.. But the 4 or 5 that WERE successful made up for 80 hour weeks, not getting paid regularly, and the heartache of having to hire -- then fire folks when things went badly..

Why did those fortune 500 companies grow ASTRONOMICALLY the past 20 years? Oh yeah...outsourcing, killing wages and benefits for everyday employees, lobbying government for favorable legislation, hiding assets in tax haven countries....you know....destroying America to make a killing?

No....I understand perfectly the difference between the two. I am all for restarting programs like the CCC and the WPA. Give the taxpayers a return on their investment, upgrade our infrastructure, and give idle people something to do that also serves our Country.

BTW...I am 47. My wife is 49. Both of us have been paying into SS, Medicare(since we started working...for me, it's been since the age of 14) and our Commonwealth of Pennsylvania retirement programs since our early to mid 20's. There are millions of us in similar situations across the country. All I see from you fucks is to rob people like us from a virtual lifetime of investment in our futures.

So, how about this assholes....maybe YOU should learn to understand the difference between public servants, who have been contributing to society their whole lives and people on TANF and whatnot who have never paid into the system....which....contrary to CONSERVATIVE opinion...are few and far between. Most people on a public assistance program are shirt term recipients.

I'm not confused by the diff between welfare and public service retirement. I just find it nasty that leftists are now calling Medicare patients moochers when they were FORCED to pay all their lives for benefits. Evidently there IS a complete lack of reverence for these programs whenever the left needs to squeal about the spending side of things.

I find it TRUELY ODD tho that we get commercials from the Postal Carriers Union on TV URGING us to tell Congress NOT to force the Post Office to FULLY FUND THEIR PENSIONS..

Don't you find that odd too? Seems like everybody KNOWS it's not sustainable for the public to be paying for 2 public servants when only one is working. This all happened because govt wants everyone to live risk-free. So defined benefits were instituted instead of defined contributions. And retirement qualifications kept going down..

Personally -- I think contracts ought to be honored. But changes need to be made in retirement ages and DEFINED benefits. All that goes out the window if the Cities go into bankruptcy or the Post Office shrinks dramatically because of the mess.

Caution tho....

Why did those fortune 500 companies grow ASTRONOMICALLY the past 20 years? Oh yeah...outsourcing, killing wages and benefits for everyday employees, lobbying government for favorable legislation, hiding assets in tax haven countries....you know....destroying America to make a killing?

What we were SUPPOSED to be doing when globalization started was finding NEW industries and INNOVATIVE products to maintain our Technological lead on the rest of the world to balance this out. We probably really SHOULDN'T be making relatively low tech TVs, tee shirts and basketballs. But our Leadership has been sooooo sucky that this message got lost. And OUR KIDS are not filling the Grad Schools. Our Capital is NOT going to NEW SMALL and vibrant companies who would normally be knocking off those giants that only want to make commodity items in China. THAT'S the problem..

You guys on the left need to realize that folks like BAIN Capital are the SOLUTION to this problem, not the cause. Because it's the seedling capital for NEW Ventures that keeps the Big Boys on their toes. Every Venture person I've met --- wants to knock off Microsoft or GE with their next project. That's the goal. The reality is our rate of creation of NEW companies is at a historical low. Almost NONE --- except turkeys like LinkedIn, Coupon Companies and Facebook..

When manufacturing comes back -- it won't look anything like the old days, but it will create jobs at ALL levels of the economy. NONE of that happens while the Prez is trying to knock the shit out of folks creating the new Ventures..

Forum List

Back