Zone1 Average age on this forum?

Not a damn thing. Those things are bad news. :dunno:
Actually "those bad news things" were prescribed to me after my first anxiety attack, and slowly helped me stave off subsequent ones. The prescription is to take one every day before bed. I actually only take about three per week, but not necessarily before bed. I have never abused them in any way, shape or form. During the week my job is not all that bad, but on the weekends it can escalate into a hellish scramble to meet deadlines and get it all done. A large part of our clientele are a bunch of "entitled" scum. Another large percentage are low class low income low IQ people who don't know how to ask for what they want and yet always argue with you no matter what you tell them. A large percentage of our workforce are a bunch of low-lifes under 40, who always call off and are always late, rock the boat with stupid shit and go fuck off regularly making you have to take up the slack. And our pussy management lets them ALL get away with it. When the doctor who prescribed me Xanax found out where I worked he declared "no wonder I'm having to prescribe these for you. That plaza is a nut House." I used to see him shopping there sometimes but he doesn't anymore. Guess he learned.

So as far as bad news, NO. You are wrong. Maybe somebody somewhere abuses them just like you can abuse anything else.... Including a case of beer or a bottle of whiskey. Those pills have slowly helped me reduce the number and intensity of my anxiety attacks over the past four or five years. And I have absolutely never abused them or taken them more than I should have. One cornerstone of my strategy is to take one on Friday the day before things get bad on the weekend, and it really helps me get through it. Then I'll take the next on Monday as a recovery tactic.... And I may or may not take another one in the middle of the week due to other reasons.

No more cold sweats on my breaks and lunches, shaking and trembling uncontrollably, feeling nauseous and fighting to breathe comfortably with my teeth involuntarily clenched tight.

Last edited:
I’m so old that I remember having a crush on Barnabas Collins. It’s that “bad boy” thing.
Then this must also wet your willy! 😆

800px-Flash_Gordon_Conquers_the_Universe_(1940)_1.jpg

Forum List

Back