America's Number One Problem

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I speak of 'stupidity'....which is a different thing than i.q. though we are not doing to well in that dept. either....last I checked there were 18 nations with higher average i.q. than America....that is because of a particular minority and we all know which one......... might not have been a big problem before the technological age....in this particular minority i speak of many of them cannot even be taught to operate a modern cash register.

I speak of 'stupidity'....which is a different thing than i.q. though we are not doing to well in that dept. either....last I checked there were 18 nations with higher average i.q. than America....that is because of a particular minority and we all know which one......... might not have been a big problem before the technological age....in this particular minority i speak of many of them cannot even be taught to operate a modern cash register.

Whch one would that be you racist.......

The federal education system that doesn't do more than teach kids how to put a condom on a banana. Is that the plan to keep American kids ignorant victims of political propaganda?

It is not just a single race. I have met far to many white kids who were untrainable idiots.

We, as a society, abandoned intellectualism years ago. We love the toys but don't want to be too smart.

We have adults following a man indicted on 91 felony counts and want him to lead the country and we're talking about the IQ of our children. They ain't the problem.

We have adults following a man indicted on 91 felony counts and want him to lead the country and we're talking about the IQ of our children. They ain't the problem.
And yet he’s still the BEST choice

Forum List

Back