o now that is a good one the kitten with flames...

now if i wanted one....hint hint...i would want one by kk...of a skull...just the top...you know ribs/arms skull...moving...with pink of course....seems to be the trademark...

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture762-met2.gif
mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture760-ballx.gif

Hell, my cat did that all over the bed last night. No computer effects either. His smelled like chicken though.

now if i wanted one....hint hint...i would want one by kk...of a skull...just the top...you know ribs/arms skull...moving...with pink of course....seems to be the trademark...

With pink what? The whole skull pink or some accessory? Or the background?

Maybe after work, we can have a competition.

Oh, for the next vid I am working on an Obama "Lego" man ... Lego man with Obama face and big ears. ;)

I may be able to make a political avvie with that one. Thinking of using it on my next seasonal avatar as well.

Like the one at the end of this vid:
YouTube - NoCountry

Wow, that is really good stuff, KK. Maybe you can make me one with Bootnecks bootprintson my sigpic? I don't know how to make that happen. It was an idea I had earlier, but could not do it correctly

Depends on what you are talking about. ;) But an image like that is pretty boring to me. :razz: I'm really into fancy models, the "O" one though I have as part of something else so making an avatar of it would be pretty easy since the whole thing is already done. The bootprintson ... not sure what to do to make that one flare up cool, on fire would mean too little, the "O" on fire is extremely political. Unless there is some meaning I am missing.

Like the one at the end of this vid:
YouTube - NoCountry

Wow, that is really good stuff, KK. Maybe you can make me one with Bootnecks bootprintson my sigpic? I don't know how to make that happen. It was an idea I had earlier, but could not do it correctly

Depends on what you are talking about. ;) But an image like that is pretty boring to me. :razz: I'm really into fancy models, the "O" one though I have as part of something else so making an avatar of it would be pretty easy since the whole thing is already done. The bootprintson ... not sure what to do to make that one flare up cool, on fire would mean too little, the "O" on fire is extremely political. Unless there is some meaning I am missing.

I am sorry I was not very clear, had a thought and did not artiulate it very well.

I like the "O" thing though. Are we allowed to have siglines that animate here?

I am sorry I was not very clear, had a thought and did not artiulate it very well.

As long as they aren't too big, yeah.

As long as they aren't too big, yeah.

That would be awsome, you do some cool looking stuff

Forum List

Back