Austria:Muslim migrant murders elderly couple to make an example of supporters of anti-migration

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
“Married couple: IS sympathizer in Linz in court,” translated from “Ehepaar ermordet: IS-Sympathisant in Linz vor Gericht,” Die Presse, June 18, 2018 (thanks to Antonia):

A 55-year-old is said to have killed an elderly couple last year in Linz. Now he is in court. The “Islamic State” is “the right path, the right policy,” says the Tunisian.

A 55-year-old Tunisian had to appear on Monday in the Regional Court of Linz, because in June 2017, he killed an elderly couple and then set fire to their house.

He was determined to have a paranoid personality disorder, but he was deemed sane and largely confessed at the beginning of the trial.

The well-dressed defendant appeared with four guards in balaclavas and bulletproof vests. The whole process – scheduled for three days – took place under increased safety regulations. Cell phones and laptops had to be handed over. The accused – he has no criminal record – had a torn sack of toilet paper rolls, a tattered box of handwritten notes, and a box saying, “It’s all lies and lies, they all know that (sic!) they’re lying, and because the judiciary is independent in our country” – with the “in” crossed out.

Defendant confessed

The Tunisian, who has been living in Austria for a long time, is married to his partner in accordance with Islamic law and helped out in their organic food business. He frankly admitted to the two murders he had committed, including pouring and igniting gasoline on the victims, and admitted also to Islamist postings. On the charges of the court regarding the homicides he said only, with no apparent emotion, “true.” To the police he had stated as his motive that he wanted to make an example of supporters of the FPÖ, by which he felt discriminated against as a foreigner and Muslim. He regularly delivered food from his partner’s business to the victims; he might have suspected a – non-existent – close relationship with the Blues. The prosecution charges him with murder, attempted arson, membership in a terrorist or criminal organization and – because of an incident in the prison – being a dangerous threat to society….

There had also been an incident in custody: the Tunisian went on a hunger strike from 11 to 26 August because he did not want to accept anything from the Republic of Austria. When he finished the strike, he was given halal beef liver cheeses, but was convinced that it was pork. Therefore, he is said to have insulted and threatened a jailer: “You and your family will think of me every night, you know why I’m here,” he is reported to have said….

At first, the defendant apologized briefly to relatives of the victims….”Allahu Akbar,” he said three times aloud, and an Arabic sentence, the entire statement was “Allah is greater and remains forever,” over and over.

Elderly Austrian couple butchered in ‘Islamist killing’

Don't worry though folks. The elderly couple that the brown stink bomb butchered were white, and from the same place hitler was born. Plus, just to reiterate. The brown stink bomb is brown, and he hates white Christians.

In other words a left wing hero.

“Married couple: IS sympathizer in Linz in court,” translated from “Ehepaar ermordet: IS-Sympathisant in Linz vor Gericht,” Die Presse, June 18, 2018 (thanks to Antonia):

A 55-year-old is said to have killed an elderly couple last year in Linz. Now he is in court. The “Islamic State” is “the right path, the right policy,” says the Tunisian.

A 55-year-old Tunisian had to appear on Monday in the Regional Court of Linz, because in June 2017, he killed an elderly couple and then set fire to their house.

He was determined to have a paranoid personality disorder, but he was deemed sane and largely confessed at the beginning of the trial.

The well-dressed defendant appeared with four guards in balaclavas and bulletproof vests. The whole process – scheduled for three days – took place under increased safety regulations. Cell phones and laptops had to be handed over. The accused – he has no criminal record – had a torn sack of toilet paper rolls, a tattered box of handwritten notes, and a box saying, “It’s all lies and lies, they all know that (sic!) they’re lying, and because the judiciary is independent in our country” – with the “in” crossed out.

Defendant confessed

The Tunisian, who has been living in Austria for a long time, is married to his partner in accordance with Islamic law and helped out in their organic food business. He frankly admitted to the two murders he had committed, including pouring and igniting gasoline on the victims, and admitted also to Islamist postings. On the charges of the court regarding the homicides he said only, with no apparent emotion, “true.” To the police he had stated as his motive that he wanted to make an example of supporters of the FPÖ, by which he felt discriminated against as a foreigner and Muslim. He regularly delivered food from his partner’s business to the victims; he might have suspected a – non-existent – close relationship with the Blues. The prosecution charges him with murder, attempted arson, membership in a terrorist or criminal organization and – because of an incident in the prison – being a dangerous threat to society….

There had also been an incident in custody: the Tunisian went on a hunger strike from 11 to 26 August because he did not want to accept anything from the Republic of Austria. When he finished the strike, he was given halal beef liver cheeses, but was convinced that it was pork. Therefore, he is said to have insulted and threatened a jailer: “You and your family will think of me every night, you know why I’m here,” he is reported to have said….

At first, the defendant apologized briefly to relatives of the victims….”Allahu Akbar,” he said three times aloud, and an Arabic sentence, the entire statement was “Allah is greater and remains forever,” over and over.

Don't worry though folks. The elderly couple that the brown stink bomb butchered were white, and from the same place hitler was born. Plus, just to reiterate. The brown stink bomb is brown, and he hates white Christians.

Owl you know I like you, but I am very disappointed in you, can you look at the DATES when you post something this article AND the incident is NOT recent it occur in JUNE 2017, I will request that this thread is locked the way ALL threads are locked when the OP posts articles that are NOT CURRENT and are ONE YEAR old, ALWAYS check the DATE of an article you are posting. We are NOT under Islamic attacks. Would YOU like it if I posted OUT OF DATE articles about the American nation to give the idea that America was under attack from random Kebabs?

From your OUT OF DATE ARTICLE the DATE June 6 2017 posting an article that is near ONE YEAR OLD WTF Owl:

upload_2018-6-19_13-19-24.png

upload_2018-6-19_13-16-42.png

^^^^ Wolfgang has NOT been our Minister of Interior since our election on October 15 2017, Herbert Kickl now our Interior Minister. This is Wolfgang since December 20 2017:

President of the National Council (Austria) - Wikipedia

upload_2018-6-19_13-17-35.png

^^^^ The election happen on October 15 2017 and WE won and since December 18 2017 we have an ÖVP-FPÖ Government.

What IS now HAPPENING:

This below to also add to our shutting down seven Mosques and in the process now of deporting 60 Imams.

So this is 5,040 Deported, we have now only 20,161 remaining in Secure Detention and on our approx calculations we will have all of them Deported by November. I add that my brother age two years younger than me yesterday Monday start work at our Interior Ministry this to add to my brother age two years older than me who has worked at our BVT now for several years.

upload_2018-6-19_13-8-47.png

upload_2018-6-19_13-9-2.png

upload_2018-6-19_13-9-17.png

upload_2018-6-19_13-9-34.png

Here is the article the link to:

Austria: Deportations up 36 Percent Under Populist Interior Minister

The reason why the Left is so infatuated with Islam is because they hate the same people.

I add that the Tunisian murderer Mohammed H. YESTERDAY Monday was sentenced to life in prison for this brutal murder, it was a ONE DAY TRIAL he in the court Monday and given the sentence within hours.

Even Breitbart has an UP TO DATE article, Owl as I comment look at the DATE of articles before you post them, Breitbart below article the date of today June 19 2018:

Migrant Sentenced to Life After Killing Couple for Backing Populists

Defendant confessed

Owl you know I like you, but I am very disappointed in you, can you look at the DATES when you post something this article AND the incident is NOT recent it occur in JUNE 2017, I will request that this thread is locked the way ALL threads are locked when the OP posts articles that are NOT CURRENT and are ONE YEAR old, ALWAYS check the DATE of an article you are posting. We are NOT under Islamic attacks. Would YOU like it if I posted OUT OF DATE articles about the American nation to give the idea that America was under attack from random Kebabs?

From your OUT OF DATE ARTICLE the DATE June 6 2017 posting an article that is near ONE YEAR OLD WTF Owl:

View attachment 199577

View attachment 199575

^^^^ Wolfgang has NOT been our Minister of Interior since our election on October 15 2017, Herbert Kickl now our Interior Minister. This is Wolfgang since December 20 2017:

View attachment 199576

^^^^ The election happen on October 15 2017 and WE won and since December 18 2017 we have an ÖVP-FPÖ Government.

What IS now HAPPENING:

This below to also add to our shutting down seven Mosques and in the process now of deporting 60 Imams.

So this is 5,040 Deported, we have now only 20,161 remaining in Secure Detention and on our approx calculations we will have all of them Deported by November. I add that my brother age two years younger than me yesterday Monday start work at our Interior Ministry this to add to my brother age two years older than me who has worked at our BVT now for several years.

View attachment 199571
View attachment 199572
View attachment 199573
View attachment 199574

Yes, the incident happened last year, however this is what came of it.

I think i linked the wrong article.

Austria: Muslim migrant murders elderly couple to make an example of supporters of anti-migration party

That, is new news from yesterday.

Defendant confessed

View attachment 199577

View attachment 199575

View attachment 199576

What IS now HAPPENING:

View attachment 199571
View attachment 199572
View attachment 199573
View attachment 199574

Austria: Muslim migrant murders elderly couple to make an example of supporters of anti-migration party

I know what has came of it, we are not a Cucked and Fucked nation like the stupid British and French etc to many Americans at this forum they think that our entire Continent is submitting to Islam and is FULL of Muslims doing as they want to, WE are SHUTTING Mosques and WE are deporting Imams, your OP does NOT help we have MOVED ON in this nation from ONE YEAR ago and as I posted the trial was yesterday a one day trial, Mohammed H is now having life in prison I add his life is finished because he will be dealt with in the historical way in prison, he is going to be killed and nobody will care because nobody gives a crap, this is justice. The Day of The Rope.

Defendant confessed

View attachment 199577

View attachment 199575

View attachment 199576

What IS now HAPPENING:

View attachment 199571
View attachment 199572
View attachment 199573
View attachment 199574

Austria:Muslim migrant murders elderly couple to make an example of supporters of anti-migration

The thread title is wrong and should be changed, the thread title to Americans reading it suggest THIS just occur NOW and with that that this nation is no different to the stupid British and French etc and has Kebabs doing whatever they wish.

The thread title should be:

Tunisian Migrant Who Murdered Elderly Couple for Supporting Populist Politics Gets Life

Or:

Migrant sentenced to life after killing couple for backing Populists.

Defendant confessed

View attachment 199577

View attachment 199575

View attachment 199576

What IS now HAPPENING:

View attachment 199571
View attachment 199572
View attachment 199573
View attachment 199574

I know what has came of it, we are not a Cucked and Fucked nation like the stupid British and French etc to many Americans at this forum they think that our entire Continent is submitting to Islam and is FULL of Muslims doing as they want to, WE are SHUTTING Mosques and WE are deporting Imams, your OP does NOT help we have MOVED ON in this nation from ONE YEAR ago and as I posted the trial was yesterday a one day trial, Mohammed H is now having life in prison I add his life is finished because he will be dealt with in the historical way in prison, he is going to be killed and nobody will care because nobody gives a crap, this is justice. The Day of The Rope.
Oh trust me, the white left wingers will see their brown stink bomb as a hero martyr.

Defendant confessed

View attachment 199577

View attachment 199575

View attachment 199576

What IS now HAPPENING:

View attachment 199571
View attachment 199572
View attachment 199573
View attachment 199574

The thread title in the Jihad Watch article is also WRONG, just a Propaganda headline NOTHING in that title to suggest he was going to be in court already, reads like it just OCCUR yesterday this Kebab doing what he did.

Defendant confessed

View attachment 199577

View attachment 199575

View attachment 199576

What IS now HAPPENING:

View attachment 199571
View attachment 199572
View attachment 199573
View attachment 199574

The thread title is wrong and should be changed, the thread title to Americans reading it suggest THIS just occur NOW and with that that this nation is no different to the stupid British and French etc and has Kebabs doing whatever they wish.

Tunisian Migrant Who Murdered Elderly Couple for Supporting Populist Politics Gets Life

Or:

I dont like the life sentence. First of all prisoners serving life eventually assimilate to their situation. They have a life, as bad as it is. Secondly, they will more than likely recruit every chance they get.

I say death sentence. He clearly deserves it.

Defendant confessed

View attachment 199577

View attachment 199575

View attachment 199576

What IS now HAPPENING:

View attachment 199571
View attachment 199572
View attachment 199573
View attachment 199574

Oh trust me, the white left wingers will see their brown stink bomb as a hero martyr.

Of course to the Leftists he will be a martyr, the situation in this nation is the Leftists are ZERO and a minority, politically castrated and socially irrelevant, they know already it is in the best interest of their health that they do NOT Agitate toward this Government, they know they are being watched and monitored. Also I add that approx 506 Leftist Agitators already were removed from society in February because this is what you do, you have to remove that crowd from society.

Defendant confessed

View attachment 199577

View attachment 199575

View attachment 199576

What IS now HAPPENING:

View attachment 199571
View attachment 199572
View attachment 199573
View attachment 199574

Or:

I dont like the life sentence. First of all prisoners serving life eventually assimilate to their situation. They have a life, as bad as it is. Secondly, they will more than likely recruit every chance they get.

I say death sentence. He clearly deserves it.

I agree and agree. First Mohammed H no opportunity to recruit, he is in a special section of that prison on his own. He is going to be killed, it will be noted that he committed suicide.

Did that jihadist ever make a big mistake

If he had done it in London, they would have held a parade for him.

Forum List

Back