Australian woman killed by a police Mohammed Noor

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Une-Australienne-tuee-par-la-police-americaine.jpg

.Justine Damond, 40, assassinated by the police Saturday, July 15, 2017 @Handout/Reuters

A woman was killed Saturday night by the Minnesota police following her call to the emergency department. An investigation has been opened.
What happened on Saturday night for a policeman to shoot Justine Damond, a woman with no history? This 40-year-old yoga and meditation teacher was shot dead by one of the two policemen who intervened after her call to the 911 US emergency service. She wanted to report a possible assault in a lane near her home in Minneapolis. The Minnesota state authorities opened an investigation to shed light on the still unclear circumstances of his death.

"We all want to know more"
The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA), which investigates shootings involving police officers in the northern United States, did not indicate what caused the shooting. The individual cameras of the two policemen were not activated at the time of the drama. "The BCA investigation is only at its beginnings," the agency said in a statement, adding that additional information would be available after the interrogation of the persons involved and possible witnesses.

According to the Minneapolis Star Tribune, citing three unidentified sources, the police shot the victim wearing pajamas through a window of their vehicle after she approached one of the doors to talk to them. "I'm disgusted and deeply disturbed," Betsy Hodges, Mayor of Minneapolis, told a news conference on Sunday. "We know very little at this stage. We all want to know more. "
"All I know is that they took his life from him"
Local television station WCCO has identified the perpetrator of the fatal shot as Mohammed Noor, a Somali immigrant who joined the local police in 2015. The victim, according to Australian sources, had moved from Sydney to Minneapolis to join her fiance.
A man who identified himself as his step-son explained that she had been killed after contacting the police to report a possible crime. "She heard a noise in the alley so she called the police and the cops arrived," Zach Damond told Facebook. "And then all I know is that they took his life from him." Several hundred people gathered on Sunday to pay tribute to the 40-year-old and ask for explanations.

Une Australienne tuée par la police américaine

Only in the US with our gun culture does this happen. All our cops are on edge with guns everywhere.

Still no statement on why he shot her. Never seen anything like this.

Really?....never?
He shot her THROUGH the police car door as she explains the reason for her call. So no, I don't recall this happening recently. Have there been bad shoots? Sure, usually under suspicious circumstances. But to shoot an unarmed woman as she stands at your car talking to you?

And why the fuck is an immigrant who has very little understanding of America in general given a damn badge? THAT is a ridiculous policy to allow.

It was an epic fuckup and they're probably trying to minimize the financial fallout. I think the cop was too eager to be a hero.
You're giving him too much credit. He's black. He's a Muslim. He's an immigrant from the turd world.
It may have been an affirmative action hire, a politically correct one in the least. Lots of guys and gals are on a waiting list for a department.

Really?....never?
He shot her THROUGH the police car door as she explains the reason for her call. So no, I don't recall this happening recently. Have there been bad shoots? Sure, usually under suspicious circumstances. But to shoot an unarmed woman as she stands at your car talking to you?

And why the fuck is an immigrant who has very little understanding of America in general given a damn badge? THAT is a ridiculous policy to allow.
I mean why no statement on why he shot her?

Really?....never?

My guess is he has been told to SHUT THE FUCK UP to minimize the incoming civil damage

An unarmed white woman was shot by MN Police. No protests, no rioting, no looting.

If she were black, Minneapolis would burn to the ground.

Only in the US allowing Muslims guns, does this happen

Plenty of white cops have shot people who shouldn't have been shot too. Every week a cop is shot dead, that doesn't happen in other civilized countries.

Really?....never?

They felt threatened by a 40 year old woman in her pajamas

Really?....never?

Because you already know the reason. He was scared for his life, and when a cop says those magic 6 words they can do anything without punishment

Really?....never?

Because you already know the reason. He was scared for his life, and when a cop says those magic 6 words they can do anything without punishment

No statement has been given. Stop playing your games.

An unarmed white woman was shot by MN Police. No protests, no rioting, no looting.

If she were black, Minneapolis would burn to the ground.

Rightfully so

At least blacks will stand up against police overreach. If a black woman, in her pajamas, was gunned down by police and the police refused to comment....there would be protests

I can't understand why nobody in Minneapolis is demanding answers

Forum List

Back