OJ: "I've Basically Lead A Conflict-Free Life"? (GRAPHIC CONTENT)

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
That's what OJ said in court today...He also says he's "never pulled a gun on anybody"...he didn't mention a knife. You decide, is he a threat to society?

700955d1472570257-rare-photos-nicole-simpson-ronald-goldman-murder-crime-scene-nbs1.jpg

The close-ups are brutal...he tried to behead Nichole:

RARE Photos of Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman Murder Crime Scene

Thank you for giving the warning. I just can't bring myself to look at it.

That's what OJ said in court today...He also says he's "never pulled a gun on anybody"...he didn't mention a knife. You decide, is he a threat to society?

700955d1472570257-rare-photos-nicole-simpson-ronald-goldman-murder-crime-scene-nbs1.jpg

The close-ups are brutal...he tried to behead Nichole:

RARE Photos of Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman Murder Crime Scene
I've seen worse so I did look. That's not a crime of the average burglar or rapist, that is clearly and undeniably rage. Clearly there is a personal connection especially to Nicole. While Goldman is torn up, Nicole is in much worse condition,practically beheaded. Looks like Jack the Ripper came back to life and tore her up. Either Nicole just happened to have a run in with a serial killer or It was OJ. My money is on OJ. I don't care if the OJ is 70 years old, you can't fix rage like that. No doubt he'll be in trouble again. The pisser is I've been hearing people say how good he was in jail and how he's a nice guy. Those photo's should be pasted all over the internet just so people don't forget what a monster he really is.

• Banned
I've seen worse so I did look. That's not a crime of the average burglar or rapist, that is clearly and undeniably rage. Clearly there is a personal connection especially to Nicole. While Goldman is torn up, Nicole is in much worse condition,practically beheaded. Looks like Jack the Ripper came back to life and tore her up. Either Nicole just happened to have a run in with a serial killer or It was OJ. My money is on OJ. I don't care if the OJ is 70 years old, you can't fix rage like that. No doubt he'll be in trouble again. The pisser is I've been hearing people say how good he was in jail and how he's a nice guy. Those photo's should be pasted all over the internet just so people don't forget what a monster he really is.

He lied his ass off at his parole hearing...claimed he didn't know they would be bringing guns to the robbery when there is a tape of him saying "don't forget to bring heat". He didn't testify at either trial because his lawyers knew he could be goaded into an explosion. The only redeeming aspect of their ruling is that if he violates his parole, he'll do the entire 33 years. I give him 6 months at best before he attacks another woman.

He lied his ass off at his parole hearing...claimed he didn't know they would be bringing guns to the robbery when there is a tape of him saying "don't forget to bring heat". He didn't testify at either trial because his lawyers knew he could be goaded into an explosion. The only redeeming aspect of their ruling is that if he violates his parole, he'll do the entire 33 years. I give him 6 months at best before he attacks another woman.
I agree. Once he gets settled his ego and rage will kick in and he will assault someone else. A wise person would stay as far away from that nut job as they can. I hope his next victim survives.

His kids are adults now so I wonder what their relationship with him is. I hope they keep their distance.

• Banned
I agree. Once he gets settled his ego and rage will kick in and he will assault someone else. A wise person would stay as far away from that nut job as they can. I hope his next victim survives.

His kids are adults now so I wonder what their relationship with him is. I hope they keep their distance.

My bet is somebody will ask him about sex in prison with a smirk on their face...that could trigger him. Prison doesn't do his kind any good...I bet he's told several guys he killed Nichole and Ron. And there's always the chance somebody will want to make a name for themselves and shank him before he's released. That would be appropriate karma for him.

He is not a threat to society. He might be a threat to his next girlfriend, but he isn't the kind that will rampage through a McDonalds because his fries are cold.

He's going to skate on the Goldman's decision...perhaps that could put him back in prison. I can see him lashing out at someone but his ego is going to be the first thing that puts him bqack in court. All the money he makes about his past is open to the Goldm an's and Simpson is just too greedy.

Forum List

Back