Australian woman killed by a police Mohammed Noor

Really?....never?
He shot her THROUGH the police car door as she explains the reason for her call. So no, I don't recall this happening recently. Have there been bad shoots? Sure, usually under suspicious circumstances. But to shoot an unarmed woman as she stands at your car talking to you?

And why the fuck is an immigrant who has very little understanding of America in general given a damn badge? THAT is a ridiculous policy to allow.
I mean why no statement on why he shot her?

Because you already know the reason. He was scared for his life, and when a cop says those magic 6 words they can do anything without punishment

No statement has been given. Stop playing your games.

We both agree, no statement has been made. But you already know what the statement will be.
No, the perpetual hate filled voices in the head don't talk to me like they do you.

It has been almost as week and the police still have not made any statement beyond condolences to the woman's family

Guess they need more time to develop a cover story over why a 40 year old woman in her pajamas walking up to talk to the police is considered to be a threat

He shot her THROUGH the police car door as she explains the reason for her call. So no, I don't recall this happening recently. Have there been bad shoots? Sure, usually under suspicious circumstances. But to shoot an unarmed woman as she stands at your car talking to you?

And why the fuck is an immigrant who has very little understanding of America in general given a damn badge? THAT is a ridiculous policy to allow.

Because you already know the reason. He was scared for his life, and when a cop says those magic 6 words they can do anything without punishment

We both agree, no statement has been made. But you already know what the statement will be.
No, the perpetual hate filled voices in the head don't talk to me like they do you.

Ok, since I'm off the mark I'm sure you'd be willing to bet on what the statement will be, right?

I say the cops will blame the victim. If you think differently and lose you will put the signature of my choice in your profile. If you win I will do the same. Put your "money" where your mouth is and let's see how much you believe your own bs.

I'd like to see where in police training an officer is encouraged to fire a round OVER his partner in the drivers seat

An unarmed white woman was shot by MN Police. No protests, no rioting, no looting.

If she were black, Minneapolis would burn to the ground.

Rightfully so

At least blacks will stand up against police overreach. If a black woman, in her pajamas, was gunned down by police and the police refused to comment....there would be protests

I can't understand why nobody in Minneapolis is demanding answers
Because there is an underlying feeling that she deserved it for being white.

No one thinks she deserved to die. But people find it funny how the same white folks defending police officers and defaming the black men and women victims, all of a sudden are outraged by a police shooting and want justice for the victim. There's no mystery as why they're upset. Its because it was a white woman and the officer was black and a Muslim.

I can guarantee you that if the victim was black or even if the officer was white, there would be no outrage.

An unarmed white woman was shot by MN Police. No protests, no rioting, no looting.

Rightfully so

At least blacks will stand up against police overreach. If a black woman, in her pajamas, was gunned down by police and the police refused to comment....there would be protests

Inaction shows they don't care. Plus she must've been not obeying cops orders, right?
Your cavalier attitude shows YOU don't care.

Where is the outrage?

White, black, purple...who cares?
How does a woman in her pajamas end up getting killed by the police and the police refuse to comment on it?

The same way an unarmed black man gets killed. Police officers are poorly trained nowadays. They're arrogant and treat people like animals.

Rightfully so

No one thinks she deserved to die. But people find it funny how the same white folks defending police officers and defaming the black men and women victims, all of a sudden are outraged by a police shooting and want justice for the victim. There's no mystery as why they're upset. Its because it was a white woman and the officer was black and a Muslim.

I can guarantee you that if the victim was black or even if the officer was white, there would be no outrage.

Not only that but in this case they aren't waiting for "all the facts" to determine this was bad policing. Not only that they want BLM to march over 1 white girl. Not only that but they aren't marching for the 1 important white girl.

Not only that but they aren't suggesting that maybe she was wrong, didn't listen, was threatening etc like in other cases. Blue lives matter isn't showing support.

What in the world could be the difference?

Ok, since I'm off the mark I'm sure you'd be willing to bet on what the statement will be, right?

I say the cops will blame the victim. If you think differently and lose you will put the signature of my choice in your profile. If you win I will do the same. Put your "money" where your mouth is and let's see how much you believe your own bs.
It's pretty clear that you cannot comprehend the simple statement that I have repeatedly made: WHY DID HE SHOOT HER? WHY NO STATEMENT? Can you get that through your thick libtard head or not?

Rightfully so

I think there would be outrage. The outrage in the black community usually happens not because the victim was black, but because it looks like the police are covering up

In this case, the police have made no meaningful statements or provided no facts as to why this woman would be shot

The lack of outrage from the community puzzles me

It's pretty clear that you cannot comprehend the simple statement that I have repeatedly made: WHY DID HE SHOOT HER? WHY NO STATEMENT? Can you get that through your thick libtard head or not?

Soo, wanna bet?

Rightfully so

Inaction shows they don't care. Plus she must've been not obeying cops orders, right?

Where is the outrage?

How does a woman in her pajamas end up getting killed by the police and the police refuse to comment on it?

The same way an unarmed black man gets killed. Police officers are poorly trained nowadays. They're arrogant and treat people like animals.
No liar, most unarmed blacks get killed because they refuse to comply.

Soo, wanna bet?
I'm done with your sorry lying ass.

Rightfully so

Not only that but in this case they aren't waiting for "all the facts" to determine this was bad policing. Not only that they want BLM to march over 1 white girl. Not only that but they aren't marching for the 1 important white girl.

Not only that but they aren't suggesting that maybe she was wrong, didn't listen, was threatening etc like in other cases. Blue lives matter isn't showing support.

What in the world could be the difference?

The thing that pisses me off, is that these blue lives matter people think they're slick. They set up go fund me pages for white officers. Immediately accuse the victim of being a thug or ghetto.

So why no go fund me page for Mohammed Noor? Why aren't they defaming the victim's character?

Rightfully so

Where is the outrage?

No liar, most unarmed blacks get killed because they refuse to comply.

At least you're honest about your bias towards black victims. Even though you're ignorant, at least you're honest.

Forum List

Back