All Lives Matter and Blue Lives Matter have a choice

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Do they defend the black muslim police officer or the white woman who got shot?

Woman dead after officer-involved shooting in Minneapolis

No surprise here but Fox News has run countless stories on this focusing really hard on the race of the cop. While the same day another cop was set free for shooting a black teenager but that is just routine.

What will they do? Will Blue Lives support this guy?

No surprise here but Fox News has run countless stories on this focusing really hard on the race of the cop. While the same day another cop was set free for shooting a black teenager but that is just routine.

It is determined by what actually happened numb nuts. The actual evidence, and you don't convict simply because the guy is a cop.......this shooting looks bad....and he is likely to be convicted of at least manslaughter......since I have a hard time believing he meant to commit murder with pre meditation.

And what is the left to do. They have here their most sacred of all, a person of color as well as being a Muslim, and for extra bonus points he's from Somalia where the left loves the fact that women have few rights.

Problem is, he's one of their most despised, he's a cop.

But then again, it was only a western white breeder killed, so no bigee.

What is the left to do?

Has Black Lives Matter commented on this shooting, or do they not care about white people getting shot?

Has Black Lives Matter commented on this shooting, or do they not care about white people getting shot?

Since it was a Black Muslim that did the killing, I'm betting they have been having a non-stop party since the shooting.

It is determined by what actually happened numb nuts. The actual evidence, and you don't convict simply because the guy is a cop.......this shooting looks bad....and he is likely to be convicted of at least manslaughter......since I have a hard time believing he meant to commit murder with pre meditation.

But if that was the case wouldn't you and Fox news wait for all the information before coming to such judgement?

Also Fox isn't talking about evidence ...they seem obsessed with the races involved without actual evidence.

Since it was a Black Muslim that did the killing, I'm betting they have been having a non-stop party since the shooting.

So, nothing from the all lives matter crowd then?

Perplexing

The ones here in the U.S. all looked bad, as if it would be manslaughter at a minimum. This is Australia though. Maybe they punish bad cops in order to protect the good ones, unlike us.

Perplexing

For me, I'm waiting to hear more. At this point however, I'm thinking the cop blew it.

The ones here in the U.S. all looked bad, as if it would be manslaughter at a minimum. This is Australia though. Maybe they punish bad cops in order to protect the good ones, unlike us.

This was here. The woman was FROM Australia.

But if that was the case wouldn't you and Fox news wait for all the information before coming to such judgement?

Also Fox isn't talking about evidence ...they seem obsessed with the races involved without actual evidence.

I said the shooting looked bad, moron...I didn't say the case was over. They are obsessed with the race because the left is obsessed with race...and this case ruins the left's racist agenda.

This was here. The woman was FROM Australia.
Oh then I expect the guy to go free. Endless list of excuses he can use.

Do you realize how stupid you are...these high profile shootings are rare compared to all the police contacts with civilians and criminals......and of the police shootings, the odd ones like this are also rare........

I said the shooting looked bad, moron...I didn't say the case was over. They are obsessed with the race because the left is obsessed with race...and this case ruins the left's racist agenda.

How does it look bad when you haven't seen the evidence?

That's interesting...so Fox is obsessed with the races because the left is so...Fox is the left? Or do you want to try again?

Perplexing
So, nothing from Black Lives Matter crowd then?

Predictable

Absafrackinlutely ... A police officer isn't Black, or White, or Hispanic, or Asian. He's blue ... that is his ethnicity.

And no one, of any color, sex, religion, or sex should be judged by the media.

Absafrackinlutely ... A police officer isn't Black, or White, or Hispanic, or Asian. He's blue ... that is his ethnicity.

And no one, of any color, sex, religion, or sex should be judged by the media.

Judging is how we get thru life pal. Just try walking onto a highway without judgement. You'll find out.

No freeways blocked or vandalism reported. The lefty loons here want this one to dissipate. If the culture of the cop and victim were reversed all hell would have broken loose.
Story already locally has less life than Castille.

Forum List

Back