Austin bomber dead in shooting.

Oh, you think this “hate” was created by the left? Didn’t exactly open a history book in school did ya?

Here’s the cliff notes version....the conservative ideology created the slavery condition, confederacy condition, Jim Crow condition, redlining condition, and the police state condition, and now you are saying the reaction to the condition established is now the fault of the left?

I bet you blame the Native Americans for being here when America was “discovered” also, don’t cha?
You have been thoroughly indoctrinated. Good job.

If you choose to take the English language and arbitrarily change the meaning of words as you see fit, then sure. Otherwise, you are confusing indoctrination with knowledge of history.
Left wing indoctrination poisons your heart, mind and soul. You hate, seethe, you just cannot reconcile life,

Right wing hate, either passed down from great gran pappy, or having it fill a void that education didn’t have the chance to, poisons the heart, mind, and soul of America. You passive-aggressively lash out because you are unable to convey your point on its’ merit.
My point is that you are a hate filled libtard projecting your hatred onto Republicans. You and your ilk riot in the streets, loot, burn down the town, block highways, shit on the flag, and stifle free speech.

Sigh, nothing provides more proof of what I say like the actual words and comments from conservatives.

To simple minded people, it appears as if it was democrats that created the KKK, Jim Crow, etc., but to those that actually took the initiative to read history and historical documents, will understand that you are only half right, but you totally miss the trees for the forest. You see, party affiliation is a contemporary phenomenon that describes the difference between a liberal and a conservative. Before the civil rights act, there were liberal Republicans and conservative Democrats, that is evidenced by the vote breakdown of the CRA....

"Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that
made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members
from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.
The original House version:
Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)
The Senate version:
Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%) (only Ralph Yarborough of Texas voted in favor)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%) (John Tower of Texas)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%) (only Robert Byrd of West Virginia voted against)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)

So you see, the vote broke down along geographical lines, not party lines, and given the current political map of the past presidential elections of how conservative the south is, only a complete imbecile would argue that a liberal would support the KKK or Jim Crow, but the comments from the board conservatives definitely fits the mold of an ideology that dislikes blacks, hispanics, Muslims, or anyone that doesn’t “look or act” like them.

We obviously need more bomb laws. Especially we need to ban those assault bombs.

Bombs should be illegal so no one can be killed by them ever again.

We need to do it for the children.

Plus, we need regulations for nails and batteries.
I'd rather see some sensible regulation on murder.
Texas has very sensible regulations on murder. The death penalty.
Well then that must be why there are no murders in Texas then, huh?

Left wing indoctrination poisons your heart, mind and soul. You hate, seethe, you just cannot reconcile life,

Right wing hate, either passed down from great gran pappy, or having it fill a void that education didn’t have the chance to, poisons the heart, mind, and soul of America. You passive-aggressively lash out because you are unable to convey your point on its’ merit.
My point is that you are a hate filled libtard projecting your hatred onto Republicans. You and your ilk riot in the streets, loot, burn down the town, block highways, shit on the flag, and stifle free speech.
When is the last time anyone "burned down the town?" Serious question. Answer it. I'm not talking about burning a trash bin, either. Whatever protests happen, at least the left isn't rabidly defending the right for a lethal arsenal in every basement.

A man was set on fire and killed during the Ferguson riots, and Time magazine wrote articles defending violent protests and considered making "Ferguson protesters" their person of the year.
I don't mean to be insensitive, but that's not a "town." My point was that you folks are (1) exaggerating like mad and (2) using as current things that happened years ago. You're stereotyping "the left" into something bearing no semblance to reality. It's silliness.

We're just saying that "the left" needs to reign in their crazies and stop making excuses.

#342's argument rests on the fascism of screenal space, which negates the either/or terms 'right' and 'left,' 'liberal' or 'conservative,' because of the pre-accomplished theft of the third dimension, the control of the third dimension. This will be a prime reason the internet will go out of style: its fascism and control.

We obviously need more bomb laws. Especially we need to ban those assault bombs.

Bombs should be illegal so no one can be killed by them ever again.

We need to do it for the children.

Plus, we need regulations for nails and batteries.
I'd rather see some sensible regulation on murder.
Texas has very sensible regulations on murder. The death penalty.
Well then that must be why there are no murders in Texas then, huh?
No law can stop someone with murder in their heart. But execution certainly stops recidivism.

So the bomber was part of a "Christian survivalist" cult. That was pretty much the same message that Jim Jones used to convey. Also David Keresh in Waco..
Oh, well....

If you choose to take the English language and arbitrarily change the meaning of words as you see fit, then sure. Otherwise, you are confusing indoctrination with knowledge of history.

Sigh, nothing provides more proof of what I say like the actual words and comments from conservatives.

To simple minded people, it appears as if it was democrats that created the KKK, Jim Crow, etc., but to those that actually took the initiative to read history and historical documents, will understand that you are only half right, but you totally miss the trees for the forest. You see, party affiliation is a contemporary phenomenon that describes the difference between a liberal and a conservative. Before the civil rights act, there were liberal Republicans and conservative Democrats, that is evidenced by the vote breakdown of the CRA....

"Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that
made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members
from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.
The Senate version:
Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%) (only Ralph Yarborough of Texas voted in favor)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%) (only Robert Byrd of West Virginia voted against)

So you see, the vote broke down along geographical lines, not party lines, and given the current political map of the past presidential elections of how conservative the south is, only a complete imbecile would argue that a liberal would support the KKK or Jim Crow, but the comments from the board conservatives definitely fits the mold of an ideology that dislikes blacks, hispanics, Muslims, or anyone that doesn’t “look or act” like them.
It appears that way because it was that way. You are a brainwashed indoctrinated fool.

It appears that way because it was that way. You are a brainwashed indoctrinated fool.

Just like I thought, you offer nothing but pithy insults, cant even formulate an intelligent rebuttal.
Go look up Lester Maddox and George c Wallace then get back to us. Oh! And the honorable Robert Byrd exalted oom papa of the KKK. A MODERN DAY DEMOCRAT WHOM THEY LOVED RIGHT UPTO THE DAY HE CROAKED.

Just like I thought, you offer nothing but pithy insults, cant even formulate an intelligent rebuttal.
Go look up Lester Maddox and George c Wallace then get back to us. Oh! And the honorable Robert Byrd exalted oom papa of the KKK. A MODERN DAY DEMOCRAT WHOM THEY LOVED RIGHT UPTO THE DAY HE CROAKED.

Why don’t you look up the term Dixiecrat...

Either you are one of the guilty that lies for a living or have fallen for every lie you have ever been fed. Which is it?

And what the hell does this have to do with the Austin bomber? Start another thread, if you wish to present your lies. Others will counter with facts.

The Senate version:

Because it’s a fucking lie you libtards keep repeating to obtain absolution. Nobody is buying except you morons.

Either you are one of the guilty that lies for a living or have fallen for every lie you have ever been fed. Which is it?

And what the hell does this have to do with the Austin bomber? Start another thread, if you wish to present your lies. Others will counter with facts.

Maybe you should stop projecting. Why not address any point I have made that you feel is a lie, and I will correct your error.

Because it’s a fucking lie you libtards keep repeating to obtain absolution. Nobody is buying except you morons.

LoL. It’s a “fucking lie”, but yet you cannot show where the “lie” is. Sorry, but things are not false simply because the truth hurts your feelings. I am not obligated to provide snowflakes with safe spaces.

Why is there a virtual blackout of news on both the Vegas mass shooter and now the Austin bomber? Maybe it's a legitimate concern over copycat killers or maybe it's politically motivated. Anytime there is a blackout in the MSM you can bet the news would be detrimental to democrats.

Honey, you want to take me and others on with history on the gop vs dnc then be respectful enough to start your own thread, and get out of this one about the Austin bomber.

Maybe you should stop projecting. Why not address any point I have made that you feel is a lie, and I will correct your error.

LoL. It’s a “fucking lie”, but yet you cannot show where the “lie” is. Sorry, but things are not false simply because the truth hurts your feelings. I am not obligated to provide snowflakes with safe spaces.
My feelings aren’t hurt. You aren’t the first pinhead to try to sell this shit and you won’t be the last. That’s why we call you libtards.

I figured it was a nut case. Not that I had any special insight. But what I thought, since he was just targeting random people, he must just be a freaking loon. Good thing he's dead.
Cruz needs to join him soon. (Death penalty)

So your position in history is that every action taken over the last 200 years was without merit, and needed to be apologized for by the first black president to come along who figured he should then right the wrong in this entire nation concerning the white man's actions within it ??

Like depotoo said, undoubtedly you need to be walked back through history to understand that many actions aside from slavery was definitely nessesary to secure the union, and to create this very nation that we have today.

Yes, there were unknown side affects that had to be dealt with, and wrongs that had to be made right, but this idea being planted today that white people are evil, and that they are responsible for all the tragedies in this nation because of their evilness, won't be sustained, and we are seeing now a huge push back on such ideological maleficence concerning the complete history of this nation. The Demon-crat agenda has planted a huge amount of hate in the citizens of this country, and they did it for corrupt and nefarious purposes sadly enough.

Forum List

Back