Austin bomber dead in shooting.

So, it's so important that he's "White"???????

Not racist at all. LOL

Yes, that means the right will now classify this as a lone wolf, mentally disturbed individual, instead of castigating the entire group if it was anybody of a different color that did it.
So, the left creates all of this hate and they try to focus on the one or two individuals on the right that lose their minds over all of the hate.
Problem is most of these attackers these days are young people between the age of 17 and 24.
I wonder why this age-group is so effected by all of the hate the media, Liberals, and Hollywood is exposing them to?

IDK they got pretty bitch slapped by the ANTIFA thing. It's going to take a long ass time to wash that stink off their hands.

Also I touched on why they're affected by the "hate media" in another post this AM: they're not being taught to properly handle their negative emotions.

I figured it was a nut case. Not that I had any special insight. But what I thought, since he was just targeting random people, he must just be a freaking loon. Good thing he's dead.

We obviously need more bomb laws. Especially we need to ban those assault bombs.

Bombs should be illegal so no one can be killed by them ever again.

We need to do it for the children.

Plus, we need regulations for nails and batteries.

The police chief said the bomber was a suspect for the past couple of days, but they have no idea what he was doing for the last 24 hours. That doesn't add up. Why weren't they following him?

Maybe you should be put in charge of the next serial bomber investigation.

Damn. You nuts are quick to villify cops.
Give us your opinion about the FBI and local law enforcement ignoring ALL FORTY SEVEN warnings about Cruz. Oh, Cruz is the scumbag that killed 17 people in that school. You may have forgotten his name since the MSM stopped reminding us that a person killed 17 people with a spanish last name. Instead it was ALL about the gun and the NRA and Trump, and Devos, and whatever white republican they could blame.

Tell all of us about that scumbag left wing sheriff and dyke woman telling the cops not to go in, or how the same county suspended two Miramar SWAT members for rushing into the building even though it was not "their jurisdiction."
You dumb fuck, that kid was the problem of the city, county, and state. The FBI is for federal crimes, the kind that our President has committed. And maybe the NRA also, if we find that the Russians funneled campaign contributions through them.

Just a reminder that Hillary is not the president.

The police chief said the bomber was a suspect for the past couple of days, but they have no idea what he was doing for the last 24 hours. That doesn't add up. Why weren't they following him?

Give us your opinion about the FBI and local law enforcement ignoring ALL FORTY SEVEN warnings about Cruz. Oh, Cruz is the scumbag that killed 17 people in that school. You may have forgotten his name since the MSM stopped reminding us that a person killed 17 people with a spanish last name. Instead it was ALL about the gun and the NRA and Trump, and Devos, and whatever white republican they could blame.

Tell all of us about that scumbag left wing sheriff and dyke woman telling the cops not to go in, or how the same county suspended two Miramar SWAT members for rushing into the building even though it was not "their jurisdiction."
You dumb fuck, that kid was the problem of the city, county, and state. The FBI is for federal crimes, the kind that our President has committed. And maybe the NRA also, if we find that the Russians funneled campaign contributions through them.

Are you sure? She won the popular vote by three billion.

Not racist at all. LOL

Yes, that means the right will now classify this as a lone wolf, mentally disturbed individual, instead of castigating the entire group if it was anybody of a different color that did it.
So, the left creates all of this hate and they try to focus on the one or two individuals on the right that lose their minds over all of the hate.
Problem is most of these attackers these days are young people between the age of 17 and 24.
I wonder why this age-group is so effected by all of the hate the media, Liberals, and Hollywood is exposing them to?

Oh, you think this “hate” was created by the left? Didn’t exactly open a history book in school did ya?

Here’s the cliff notes version....the conservative ideology created the slavery condition, confederacy condition, Jim Crow condition, redlining condition, and the police state condition, and now you are saying the reaction to the condition established is now the fault of the left?

I bet you blame the Native Americans for being here when America was “discovered” also, don’t cha?

Not racist at all. LOL

Oh, you think this “hate” was created by the left? Didn’t exactly open a history book in school did ya?

Here’s the cliff notes version....the conservative ideology created the slavery condition, confederacy condition, Jim Crow condition, redlining condition, and the police state condition, and now you are saying the reaction to the condition established is now the fault of the left?

I bet you blame the Native Americans for being here when America was “discovered” also, don’t cha?
You have been thoroughly indoctrinated. Good job.

Not racist at all. LOL

If you choose to take the English language and arbitrarily change the meaning of words as you see fit, then sure. Otherwise, you are confusing indoctrination with knowledge of history.

Not racist at all. LOL

If you choose to take the English language and arbitrarily change the meaning of words as you see fit, then sure. Otherwise, you are confusing indoctrination with knowledge of history.
Left wing indoctrination poisons your heart, mind and soul. You hate, seethe, you just cannot reconcile life,

Left wing indoctrination poisons your heart, mind and soul. You hate, seethe, you just cannot reconcile life,

Right wing hate, either passed down from great gran pappy, or having it fill a void that education didn’t have the chance to, poisons the heart, mind, and soul of America. You passive-aggressively lash out because you are unable to convey your point on its’ merit.

Right wing hate, either passed down from great gran pappy, or having it fill a void that education didn’t have the chance to, poisons the heart, mind, and soul of America. You passive-aggressively lash out because you are unable to convey your point on its’ merit.
True, but let's not mix up "right" with all this awfulness. There are a lot of people here who are right without being haters. When the left "hates" everything the right stands for, policy wise, it makes it too easy to confuse the two.

Are you sure? She won the popular vote by three billion.
Well, oldie said that "our" President did some federal crimes... Now I know what he meant.

Why haven't they released this confession? There's no pending trial. Morbidly curious folks like myself have a right to know!
Keeping my fingers crossed for a leaker.

Mark Anthony Conditt, the man linked to the deadly bombings that rocked Austin, Texas, and surrounding areas over the past month, recorded a 25-minute-long "confession" to his crimes, police said late Wednesday.
In the recording, the suspect did not mention "anything about terrorism, nor does he mention anything about hate," the police chief said. The message is rather "the outcry of a very challenged young man talking about challenges in his personal life."
Manley told reporters that authorities believe the recording was made between nine and 11 p.m. Tuesday night and "there was no reason given for why he selected" the affected individuals.

Austin bomber recorded 25-minute 'confession' to his deadly crimes, police say

Forum List

Back