Austin bomber dead in shooting.

Why haven't they released this confession? There's no pending trial. Morbidly curious folks like myself have a right to know!
Keeping my fingers crossed for a leaker.

Mark Anthony Conditt, the man linked to the deadly bombings that rocked Austin, Texas, and surrounding areas over the past month, recorded a 25-minute-long "confession" to his crimes, police said late Wednesday.
In the recording, the suspect did not mention "anything about terrorism, nor does he mention anything about hate," the police chief said. The message is rather "the outcry of a very challenged young man talking about challenges in his personal life."
Manley told reporters that authorities believe the recording was made between nine and 11 p.m. Tuesday night and "there was no reason given for why he selected" the affected individuals.

Austin bomber recorded 25-minute 'confession' to his deadly crimes, police say

It's likely that a) its needed for evidence and/or b) has the names of other folks on it - which could mean it will never be released.

So, the left creates all of this hate and they try to focus on the one or two individuals on the right that lose their minds over all of the hate.
Problem is most of these attackers these days are young people between the age of 17 and 24.
I wonder why this age-group is so effected by all of the hate the media, Liberals, and Hollywood is exposing them to?

Oh, you think this “hate” was created by the left? Didn’t exactly open a history book in school did ya?

Here’s the cliff notes version....the conservative ideology created the slavery condition, confederacy condition, Jim Crow condition, redlining condition, and the police state condition, and now you are saying the reaction to the condition established is now the fault of the left?

I bet you blame the Native Americans for being here when America was “discovered” also, don’t cha?
You have been thoroughly indoctrinated. Good job.

If you choose to take the English language and arbitrarily change the meaning of words as you see fit, then sure. Otherwise, you are confusing indoctrination with knowledge of history.
Left wing indoctrination poisons your heart, mind and soul. You hate, seethe, you just cannot reconcile life,

Right wing hate, either passed down from great gran pappy, or having it fill a void that education didn’t have the chance to, poisons the heart, mind, and soul of America. You passive-aggressively lash out because you are unable to convey your point on its’ merit.

Sure.

Democrats put so much love into slavery, lynching, Jim Crow laws, segregation... When you love something so much, it's hard to let it go.

So, it's so important that he's "White"???????

Not racist at all. LOL

Yes, that means the right will now classify this as a lone wolf, mentally disturbed individual, instead of castigating the entire group if it was anybody of a different color that did it.
So, the left creates all of this hate and they try to focus on the one or two individuals on the right that lose their minds over all of the hate.
Problem is most of these attackers these days are young people between the age of 17 and 24.
I wonder why this age-group is so effected by all of the hate the media, Liberals, and Hollywood is exposing them to?

Oh, you think this “hate” was created by the left? Didn’t exactly open a history book in school did ya?

Here’s the cliff notes version....the conservative ideology created the slavery condition, confederacy condition, Jim Crow condition, redlining condition, and the police state condition, and now you are saying the reaction to the condition established is now the fault of the left?

I bet you blame the Native Americans for being here when America was “discovered” also, don’t cha?
Nope.
And you are reading the wrong books.
Democrats helped create much of what you listed. Slavery, Jim Crow, etc.

But bringing us back to the issue at hand, one only need tune in to CNN or MSNBC, watch a violence filled movie produced by Hollywood pedophiles, or listen to the likes of Hillary or any of number of Louis Farakkan's followers in Congress, you'll understand the hate and violence practiced by the left.

BTW, what gives the left the right to stage walkouts for 6th graders effectively turning our kids into political activists??

Last edited:

If you choose to take the English language and arbitrarily change the meaning of words as you see fit, then sure. Otherwise, you are confusing indoctrination with knowledge of history.
Left wing indoctrination poisons your heart, mind and soul. You hate, seethe, you just cannot reconcile life,

Right wing hate, either passed down from great gran pappy, or having it fill a void that education didn’t have the chance to, poisons the heart, mind, and soul of America. You passive-aggressively lash out because you are unable to convey your point on its’ merit.
Democrats. Not Republicans.

Democrats are good at being on both sides of an issue and projecting blame on others.

Sure.

Democrats put so much love into slavery, lynching, Jim Crow laws, segregation... When you love something so much, it's hard to let it go.
Sure....that's why the RW is so in love with the con-federate flag.

True, but let's not mix up "right" with all this awfulness. There are a lot of people here who are right without being haters. When the left "hates" everything the right stands for, policy wise, it makes it too easy to confuse the two.
But we understand why they hate everything the right stands for. It's because they are pretty screwed up people. Never fails.

Well the confederate flag was taken up as a symbol of southern pride, not slavery pride or whatever shit the left invented.

Back in the day, the confederate soldiers were looked upon as men who fought for their people, nothing more. I find it really interesting that modern lefties hate them more than the men who actually fought them...

My point is that you are a hate filled libtard projecting your hatred onto Republicans. You and your ilk riot in the streets, loot, burn down the town, block highways, shit on the flag, and stifle free speech.

Why haven't they released this confession? There's no pending trial. Morbidly curious folks like myself have a right to know!

Mark Anthony Conditt, the man linked to the deadly bombings that rocked Austin, Texas, and surrounding areas over the past month, recorded a 25-minute-long "confession" to his crimes, police said late Wednesday.
In the recording, the suspect did not mention "anything about terrorism, nor does he mention anything about hate," the police chief said. The message is rather "the outcry of a very challenged young man talking about challenges in his personal life."
Manley told reporters that authorities believe the recording was made between nine and 11 p.m. Tuesday night and "there was no reason given for why he selected" the affected individuals.

It's likely that a) its needed for evidence and/or b) has the names of other folks on it - which could mean it will never be released.
I think another outlet reported he talked about a "troubled past." Maybe it is being kept quiet out of respect for the family, but it sounds from "very challenged" as if the kid had really gone off the rails. Just morbidly curious, I'll admit.

My point is that you are a hate filled libtard projecting your hatred onto Republicans. You and your ilk riot in the streets, loot, burn down the town, block highways, shit on the flag, and stifle free speech.
When is the last time anyone "burned down the town?" Serious question. Answer it. I'm not talking about burning a trash bin, either. Whatever protests happen, at least the left isn't rabidly defending the right for a lethal arsenal in every basement.

I think another outlet reported he talked about a "troubled past." Maybe it is being kept quiet out of respect for the family, but it sounds from "very challenged" as if the kid had really gone off the rails. Just morbidly curious, I'll admit.

That is possible, there is a kind of unspoken rule that allows for families to keep their dirty laundry in their own homes...

When is the last time anyone "burned down the town?" Serious question. Answer it. I'm not talking about burning a trash bin, either. Whatever protests happen, at least the left isn't rabidly defending the right for a lethal arsenal in every basement.

A man was set on fire and killed during the Ferguson riots, and Time magazine wrote articles defending violent protests and considered making "Ferguson protesters" their person of the year.

Lethal only in the hands of criminals and the mentally challenged. Both of which Obama made sure could aquire guns easily.

I've been busy so I just now have seen the news of the Austin bomb freak...so I see he was a snowflake that couldn't deal with life and took it out on random folks...I knew one of you anti Trump snowflakes would blow a fuse one day....

#334: That's the deception. Clinton is Methodist, so John Wesley holding prayer meetings in an abandoned gun factory is much too close to the pathology. O was the proxy for the Chappaqua Blue Racer.

Austin bomber media seems to have a problem tying bomber to church attendance. Austin Community Stone Church, or not? This is 2018 and you cannot verify, Pony Express Breath?

True, but let's not mix up "right" with all this awfulness. There are a lot of people here who are right without being haters. When the left "hates" everything the right stands for, policy wise, it makes it too easy to confuse the two.
But we understand why they hate everything the right stands for. It's because they are pretty screwed up people. Never fails.
You're welcome, ingrate.

A man was set on fire and killed during the Ferguson riots, and Time magazine wrote articles defending violent protests and considered making "Ferguson protesters" their person of the year.
I don't mean to be insensitive, but that's not a "town." My point was that you folks are (1) exaggerating like mad and (2) using as current things that happened years ago. You're stereotyping "the left" into something bearing no semblance to reality. It's silliness.

We post here because of the religious bias of the media to connect the Austin bomber with religion, whilst the police in Broward County teach mosques how to defend themselves. USMB fascism is banning a member from posting on a Parkland thread. It's amazing to see the prisoners afraid to brainstorm in front of other people. In the letter to Broward County, we will suggest McGraw-Hill's International Edition of Fundamentals of Electronic Circuits, even though it is said to be unavailable in North America. This is not true, because we are now looking at a copy.

Parkland students who go on to become engineers of automatic systems, sound recognition, etc. which directly compete with police procedures. is a valid approach to gun violence. The idea that police should stay out of New York state schools may be a sound idea, because the police are symbolic of the superego, which many times does not mesh with information-compromised youth and hormones.

#338: We adopt Deleuze's take on "the Left" which Deleuze says is movement. This movement Deleuze says is non-political. #338 is being more advanced here than those addicted to using the term, "left.".

Forum List

Back