August Ties July as Hottest Month Ever on Record

What is most shocking is the reality that the enso has been around -.5 for at least a month off and on...With current readings nearing -1.0 at 3.4.

Even if i thought this was a fraud I'd still post just to piss the trians off. hahaha I have become more convinced that it is real based on the overall trend and reading the science behind it.

Last edited:
What is most shocking is the reality that the enso has been around -.5 for at least a month off and on...With current readings nearing -1.0 at 3.4.

Even if i thought this was a fraud I'd still post just to piss the trians off. hahaha I have become more convinced that it is real based on the overall trend and reading the science behind it.
I became convinced because the Arctic is melting at unprecedented scales.

its-hot-outside.jpg

And while you are at it...take a look at the continental US....and let me remind you that the CRN network...that is the network that is state of the art...triple redundant...and so pristinely placed that it requires no adjustment says that the continental US is cooling..and has been for at least the past decade...
BULLSHIT!
The red line on the chart is CRN data.

National Temperature Index | Temperature, Precipitation, and Drought | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

So you're saying the entirety of climate science with thousands of temperature measurements from all over the world is a fraud. lol

Yeah....pretty much. NOAA reported that 1998 global temp was 62 degrees. This last year it was 58. Which number is bigger?

So that's why she passed out at the 9/11 service

So you're saying the entirety of climate science with thousands of temperature measurements from all over the world is a fraud. lol

Yeah....pretty much. NOAA reported that 1998 global temp was 62 degrees. This last year it was 58. Which number is bigger?
Cite your NOAA statistic you homo.

Sooooo, you ever going to grow up or are third grade insults the limit of your ability? Frank has kindly provided it but truly, you progressives always manage to show your bigoted side. Thanks!:gay:

clearly the graphic matthew provided depicts the continental US experiencing the same warming trend as the rest of the globe.
You mean that big white patch over it? Yeah, right.

The fact remains that that big white patch indicates a warming trend while the CRN network says that the continental US has been cooling for at least a decade...

So Antarctica, Alaska, and Greenland, Arabian Desert, Central Amazon and Mongolia. The area north of the Caspian has about 1 person per square 10 km...these are the more Densely populated places on Earth?

Are all deniers as fucking dumb as you?

So you have a problem reading for comprehension?...Did I not state that the warmest places in the world are EITHER densely populated areas or areas with very little instrumental coverage which require vast amounts of infilling? The places you list are places that have notoriously little instrumental coverage so the temperatures there are mostly just made up...and when climate science is allowed to just make it up...they make it warmer...it keeps the money flowing.

I became convinced because the Arctic is melting at unprecedented scales.

Really? Do you think it is melting faster now than during the Holocene Maximum when temperatures were considerably warmer than they are today?...How about during the Roman warm period...or the Medieval warm periods? You really think the rate of melting we are seeing is actually unprecedented...or only unprecedented if you look at a very short time period?

And while you are at it...take a look at the continental US....and let me remind you that the CRN network...that is the network that is state of the art...triple redundant...and so pristinely placed that it requires no adjustment says that the continental US is cooling..and has been for at least the past decade...
BULLSHIT!

National Temperature Index | Temperature, Precipitation, and Drought | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

Nope...but thanks for trying.

Typical denier dishonesty!!!
The 62 degree number is calculated against the 30 year average baseline from 1961 to 1990, whereas the 58 degree number was calculated using the 20th century average baseline. Only the most dishonest scum would compare two different baselines!!!!

Global Analysis - Annual 2015 | State of the Climate | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

With the contribution of such record warmth at year's end and with 10 months of the year record warm for their respective months, including the last 8 (January was second warmest for January and April was third warmest), the average global temperature across land and ocean surface areas for 2015 was 0.90°C (1.62°F) above the 20th century average of 13.9°C (57.0°F)

The 2015 temperature also marks the largest margin by which an annual temperature record has been broken. Prior to this year, the largest margin occurred in 1998, when the annual temperature surpassed the record set in 1997 by 0.12°C (0.22°F). Incidentally, 1997 and 1998 were the last years in which a similarly strong El Niño was occurring. The annual temperature anomalies for 1997 and 1998 were 0.51°C (0.92°F) and 0.63°C (1.13°F), respectively, above the 20th century average, both well below the 2015 temperature departure.

BULLSHIT!

Nope...but thanks for trying.
And thank you for lying!

Typical denier dishonesty!!!
The 62 degree number is calculated against the 30 year average baseline from 1961 to 1990, whereas the 58 degree number was calculated using the 20th century average baseline. Only the most dishonest scum would compare two different baselines!!!!

Global Analysis - Annual 2015 | State of the Climate | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

With the contribution of such record warmth at year's end and with 10 months of the year record warm for their respective months, including the last 8 (January was second warmest for January and April was third warmest), the average global temperature across land and ocean surface areas for 2015 was 0.90°C (1.62°F) above the 20th century average of 13.9°C (57.0°F)

The 2015 temperature also marks the largest margin by which an annual temperature record has been broken. Prior to this year, the largest margin occurred in 1998, when the annual temperature surpassed the record set in 1997 by 0.12°C (0.22°F). Incidentally, 1997 and 1998 were the last years in which a similarly strong El Niño was occurring. The annual temperature anomalies for 1997 and 1998 were 0.51°C (0.92°F) and 0.63°C (1.13°F), respectively, above the 20th century average, both well below the 2015 temperature departure.

Oh? So you're saying they falsified the numbers to make them say what they wanted them to. Is that what you're saying?

Forum List

Back