Audience Shouts Down Sebelius & Specter at

ROFLMAO

yeah, cause the GOP is so well known for mobilizing the masses

btw Jill, you should go read that thread
the premise in the OP has been shot full of holes

Actually, it's the one thing the GOP IS good at.

I read the thread...I don't think the premise has been shot full of anything. In fact, from what I've been hearing is that Mitch McConnell's lobbying group is the one behind the directives telling them to disrupt town hall meetings.

yeah...that's exercising the "first amendment" because the first amendment was for corporate lobbyists....
yet they couldnt do it for the election, where it REALLY matters

:lol:

If you believe that... I've got this great bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. :cuckoo:

Maybe you need to educate yourself about how many former Lobbyists your madman Obama has appointed to his Cabinet? You gotta wise ass come back for that one? I am wondering just how much research you really have done because your foot is sticking out of your mouth right now. You are walking into a mess. Sure, You guys would rather just run Corporate America with an iron fist instead of allowing the free Market and Capitalism to take it's Natural course. You bumped your head sister. ~BH

Protestors bused in by the insurance companies and big pharma. They're using that $1,400,000. a day that they pay to defeat healthcare reform.

I watched the whole thing!!!!
It was hilarious to see those 2 dumb asses (Sebelius and Specter) make complete fools out of themselves in front of millions of voters and hundreds of their own constituents.

Democrat values exposed!

Last edited:
I watched the whole thing!!!!
It was hilarious to see those 2 dumb asses (Sebelius and Specter) make complete fools out of themselves in front of millions of voters and hundreds of their own constituents.

Democrat values exposed!

I know, Did you see both of their faces? The shocked carpetbaggers had the look on their faces like "oh my god is someone actually questioning this madness"? Specter looked like the typical fence sitting, half dead sell out bottomfeeder that we all know that he is, a puke that stands alone. However, That wench Sebelius reminded me of some tight assed Librarian that couldn't believe that someone actually spoke inside the Library. Watch it again, what an arrogant bitch. These idiots in D.C need a wake up call, and it's coming to a theater near them real soon. The sooner they are out of office, the bettter for The United States of America. ~BH

Should mobs rule? Or should public discourse be civilised?

Oh yeah, That's how you Leftist pukes like it unless it serves your agenda right? You showed so much respect for Bush? We know that you share the same arrogance as your hero Obama does when it comes to anyone questioning him or your kind, we understand that, but Hey, Better get use to it. Alot more is coming. People are sick and tired of the Corruption in D.C. This administration and the rest of them are lawless, Anti-Constitutional and out of control. You're already done in 2010 & 2012. Quite an accomplishment I might add.

smiley_hammerbash.gif
~BH

I'd suggest you get to know your poster before assuming their political affiliation.

That being said, you are a right-wing, conservative moonbat. Thinking before you speak is hardly a trait in such creatures. Why start now...

At any rate, when you have thousands of people uniting in protest in the US, you've got a problem you'd sure as fuck better address.

And not with the National Guard. The last time we saw anything like this was the civil rights movement...and those protesters were peaceful. I wouldn't count on the peacefulness of these people because it's the substance of the nation that they're worried about....

At any rate, when you have thousands of people uniting in protest in the US, you've got a problem you'd sure as fuck better address.

You mean like Bush did with the Iraq war protests and his first inauguration?

He proved beyond a doubt you DON'T have to address problems.

Fuck you guys are beyond hypocrites...

oh, i HOPE the dems ignore it

2010 is coming

He did address it Doc, They said we have no exit strategy...he said the exit is victory, accept no substitute.

And we're exiting...and not with our heads hung and our tail between out legs the way the democrats wanted it.

oh, i HOPE the dems ignore it

2010 is coming

Well I hope you guys have a plan....

pppsttt ...bitching and moaning isn't a plan...:eusa_whistle:

The classic "Biden" that Sebelious said was "Stop yelling at Senator Specter!! The Senate hasn't even written a bill yet!!!!"
and this was said right after Specter said "My staffers are reading the bill and making hasty decisions."

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

With these 2 dipsh!ts and Biden...the entertainment value in the White House and Congress just increased 3 fold!!!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
You just can't make this stuff up!!!!!

Forum List

Back