Audience Member Hurls Book at Obama During Philly Speech

If I had to listen to one of Obama's speeches I'd be hurling more then books.

I would lose my lunch listening to his idiocy.

Honestly Mud?

Sheesh....

Then you got big problems....seek psychological help! :eek:

Well Care I gotta tell ya that many of the folks I work with voted for this guy. They actually thought he was the greatest and he was capable of anything. Just like that Messiah.

Also gotta say that most are totally disappointed in the guy and won't be voting for him again.

Me personally??

All I see is a left wing ideolouge who wasn't qualified to be the Prez let alone a MESSIAH.

Not only does it show a lack of respect and idiocy, it shows the book thrower as someone who can not control their emotions....hopefully they do not beat their children when something isn't quite the way they wish it to be.... :eek:

More than one person threw a book? Who is the other one?

Assuming this is real.

This is what happens when you cheer it when it happens to other people.

It became acceptable to some libs to throw things at the President. It was funny when some retard threw a shoe at Bush, so now it's ok to throw stuff at any President.

This is what happens when hippies breed. If your parents didn't care for authority, you will care even less.

article-1319448-0B8FCA26000005DC-698_634x435.jpg
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1319448/Obama-book-thrown-Philadelphia-rally.html

If I had to listen to one of Obama's speeches I'd be hurling more then books.

I would lose my lunch listening to his idiocy.

Honestly Mud?

Sheesh....

Then you got big problems....seek psychological help! :eek:

Well Care I gotta tell ya that many of the folks I work with voted for this guy. They actually thought he was the greatest and he was capable of anything. Just like that Messiah.

Also gotta say that most are totally disappointed in the guy and won't be voting for him again.

Me personally??

All I see is a left wing ideolouge who wasn't qualified to be the Prez let alone a MESSIAH.

How many people you work with who voted for Obama actually call him "The Messiah". Give us a count...ratio...something...maybe an example of how they use the term in a sentence.....?

Is that as bad as a shoe?
Was it the Quran?

It took Bush two wars 'of invasion' to get anything thrown at him, not too mention more than 19 months in office. Nevertheless, I'm with CG, there is no justification for disrespecting the President of the US in any physically threatening way. None. I believe the incident was videoed, I mean what isn't? So, if they can find the book thrower, he/she deserves trial and if convicted, jail time. The naked guy? Sex offenders list.

Assuming this is real.

It became acceptable to some libs to throw things at the President. It was funny when some retard threw a shoe at Bush, so now it's ok to throw stuff at any President.

This is what happens when hippies breed. If your parents didn't care for authority, you will care even less.

Whoever said it was acceptable to throw things at the President, any President?

Sure, I laughed when the shoe was thrown at Bush. He handled it well and with humor, have to give him props for that. Which is why the laugh, Bush himself made it okay to laugh. But I was also wondering about the security and a little pissed that anybody would do it in the first place. Right or wrong, love him or hate him, the President is the President and the office deserves respect.

Just because people see the humor in a situation doesn't mean they ignore the problem.

Obama seems to be drawing out the weirdos.
Heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee...
Everyone come see the greatest show.
Gather up all Juggalos and roll.
Gather up all trugalopes and roll.
Ah yeah! Dum Diddy Dum,
Get your ass out the way 'cause here we come,
And we's bringin' this spectacle into ya town.
We got creep shows, freak shows (Wicked Clowns).
Most people don't like these Oddities.
Most people would love to have a shot at these.
If you think you too good for us sideshow freaks, let me know,
And I'm gonna whip smack your cheeks! Come on...
Chorus:
Unlike anything that you know.
Come and be down wit the clowns.
The big Oddity freak show's in town
* Repeat CHORUS twice *
I'm a sideshow looney, watch me get nuts.
I do backflips out in fronta mad trucks.
And in high school the chicks always gave us probs,
'cause I was nine feet tall, and my boy's a cyclops.
I can swim shark-filled waters!
Yeah, well I can chew nails up and spit out quarters.
Go cryin for your daddy, what's that gonna do?
When he's just as shook as you, you little snoot
* CHORUS TWICE *
Gather up all Juggalos and roll.
Gather up all Juggalos and roll...
Where you goin' richy boy?
What's the matter son?
Just because we're a little different, you gotta run?
I'm an Oddity.
You're lookin' odd at me.
But then I gotta be.
And there's a lotta me.
We's a little bit twisted, I gladly admit it.
I can unscrew my head off, and shoot hoop with it.
And you can't, so you gotta label us weird.
Even though your mama's got a beard. What!

But, it's funny, right?

Did he duck like Bush and the shoe, cause that was fucking hysterical!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdlBwO9LCfk[/ame]

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

That is funny!

Assuming this is real.

Whoever said it was acceptable to throw things at the President, any President?

Sure, I laughed when the shoe was thrown at Bush. He handled it well and with humor, have to give him props for that. Which is why the laugh, Bush himself made it okay to laugh. But I was also wondering about the security and a little pissed that anybody would do it in the first place. Right or wrong, love him or hate him, the President is the President and the office deserves respect.

Just because people see the humor in a situation doesn't mean they ignore the problem.

I heard more than one, WAY more than one liberal wish it hit him, or wish it was something harder.

Please don't play ignorant, you know as well as I how that was played up, now the left has to deal with the fact that they didn't make a stand against that jerk and back the President.

Forum List

Back