Audience Member Hurls Book at Obama During Philly Speech

I haven't seen this on the news at all. The Bush/Shoe incident I saw many, many times. Ain't seen this once.

Guess the LSM can't believe anyone would hurl a foreign object at OL'BO.

After all. HE IS THE MESSIAH. LOL

Seriously. This is not a good thing. What happened to Bush happened in another country. This happened in the US. Not good.

How come the only people referring to our current President as "the Messiah" are slow witted righties?

For a million he should have worked out for awhile first.

Presidential Seal falls off, teleprompter issues and now a book? This is all going to pale compared to the boot he gets in November 2012.

I haven't seen this on the news at all. The Bush/Shoe incident I saw many, many times. Ain't seen this once.

Seriously. This is not a good thing. What happened to Bush happened in another country. This happened in the US. Not good.

How come the only people referring to our current President as "the Messiah" are slow witted righties?

Funny that.

No Liberal refers to anyone as a "Messiah". We don't want or need any.

Was the guy who hurled the shoe at President bush AN AMERICAN in the USA?

It is and should be, considered assault, here in the usa.

Could have been pretty cool if Obama reached out a grabed it right out the air one-handed. Then signed it and tossed back. Some comment about it not being his book would have topped it off.

Not only did the Secret Service miss the naked guy in the crowd...they missed Joe Biden with an armful of "On Life and Politics"...he was reportedly mumbling about receiving no respect an not being replaced by anyone.

Last edited:

WOW You mean he's not the MESSIAH??

You mean all the lefties and gullible who voted for him didn't think he was the MESSIAH?? Didn't think he could walk on water or part the Red Sea??

WOW Color me astonished.

Not only does it show a lack of respect and idiocy, it shows the book thrower as someone who can not control their emotions....hopefully they do not beat their children when something isn't quite the way they wish it to be.... :eek:

WOW You mean he's not the MESSIAH??

You mean all the lefties and gullible who voted for him didn't think he was the MESSIAH?? Didn't think he could walk on water or part the Red Sea??

WOW Color me astonished.

You've been colored Claudette. ;)

No one, but those of the rightwing, has pegged or ever pegged, Obama as the Messiah. Only those on the right have committed BLASPHEMY in this manner.

WTF has gone wrong with people? Has civility broken down for good?

Yep, and you can thank the lefties for it during the Bush administration.

Yep, and you can thank the lefties for it during the Bush administration.

If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. The blame game needs to end.:eusa_whistle:

ummmmmk

For years your camp has celebrated the unbelievable policy of bombing countries that never attacked us resulting in tens odf thousands of murders of unarned people but you call throwing a fucking book "uncivil."

Funny that.

No Liberal refers to anyone as a "Messiah". We don't want or need any.

When we call him the Messiah, that's because of the drooling hordes that worship him, not aimed at Obama himself.

Didn't think he could walk on water or part the Red Sea??

WOW Color me astonished.

Well most of the people that actually voted for the guy didn't think that. It seems to be a projection by the people that didn't vote for him.

But carry on.

Well...alot of them did apparently.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI[/ame]

Forum List

Back