Audience Member Hurls Book at Obama During Philly Speech

How come the only people referring to our current President as "the Messiah" are slow witted righties?

Funny that.

No Liberal refers to anyone as a "Messiah". We don't want or need any.

When we call him the Messiah, that's because of the drooling hordes that worship him, not aimed at Obama himself.

What should we call Sarah? Doesn't she have drooling hordes that worship her? (I mean other than Hot Chick.)

Time. Conservative Rag.

obama_halo_4.jpg

I haven't seen this on the news at all. The Bush/Shoe incident I saw many, many times. Ain't seen this once.

Guess the LSM can't believe anyone would hurl a foreign object at OL'BO.

After all. HE IS THE MESSIAH. LOL

Seriously. This is not a good thing. What happened to Bush happened in another country. This happened in the US. Not good.

How come the only people referring to our current President as "the Messiah" are slow witted righties?

Oh yeah it is just those evil 'righties' who perpetuate that. . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srk18X804hQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srk18X804hQ[/ame]

It started with Oprah calling Obama “The One.”

It started with Obama saying stuff like:
“I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal”

“This guy was president before I was . . . This guy was God before I was.” – Barack Obama -in reference to Morgan Freeman’s portrayal in “Deep Impact and “Bruce Almighty”

“This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament.” . . .”I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don’t have that too often. No, seriously. It’s a dramatic event.” — Chris Matthews

“Obama’s finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don’t even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves.” — Ezra Klein

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan.”– Bill Rush

“I cried all night. I’m going to be crying for the next four years,” he said. “What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history. … The event itself is so extraordinary that another chapter could be added to the Bible to chronicle its significance.” — Rev. Jesse Jackson Jr.

You were saying???????

The Associated Press: Officials release man who tossed book near Obama

Officials release man who tossed book near Obama

(AP) – 5 hours ago

WASHINGTON — The Secret Service says it questioned and released an overexuberant fan of President Barack Obama who had tossed a paperback book near the president at a Philadelphia rally on Sunday.

Spokesman Ed Donovan said the man had written the book and hoped the president would read it. Donovan said agents concluded the man posed no danger.

Obama seemed not to notice the book that landed near him on an outdoor stage after he finished speaking to a large crowd Sunday. The president had turned his back to shake hands with people on another side of the stage.

Guy just wanted attention and the eye of the POTUS. He would have got it too but apparently the President was much further to the left than the book thrower realized.

wakka wakka

On a more serious note, I do hope for better work from the Secret Service than the last two Presidents have been getting. Party crashers, handshake artist, shoe throwers, book throwers and lots of crazy stuff happened to both Bush and Obama. Enough is enough.

well that is par for the course.
The Obama doesn't seem to be aware of much. except himself, of course.

Its just that Bush had more experience with people hurling objects at him

No, I'd say Bush was just MORE aware of what was going on around him.
can't say that about the Obama. he's not aware of much, but himself of course.:lol:

Apples and oranges. President Bush was at a press confrence in a foriegn land. President Obama was leaving the stage at a rally. President Bush could hardly miss the guy throwing the shoe, he was the one talking wasn't he? President Obama can hardly be aware of someone whom he couldn't see now could he?

Despite this rationale the pseudo's all march in step as if it were an equal thing, because in their mindset it is. Hell there's a photo(shopped) of it happening. (So what if it's a different shirt and background, didn't you see the book?)

Why do all the pseudo-cons try and equate some of President Bushes rather awkward, or even terrible moments in his terms to insignificant events of President Obama term?

It is disrespectful to throw objects at the President.

Except everybody got a real hoot out of it when that guy threw the shoes at President Bush.Saturday Night Live got mileage out of it.John Stewart had a blast with it.It's different when it comes to bush.I doubt very much ANY one would have thought it was a problem if Bush had gotten hurt at any time,anyone on the left anyway. :confused:

Except everybody got a real hoot out of it when that guy threw the shoes at President Bush.Saturday Night Live got mileage out of it.John Stewart had a blast with it.It's different when it comes to bush.I doubt very much ANY one would have thought it was a problem if Bush had gotten hurt at any time,anyone on the left anyway. :confused:

The obvious difference escapes you. Dumb de dumb dumb,,,,,,,, dumb dumb.

Whatever

I haven't seen this on the news at all. The Bush/Shoe incident I saw many, many times. Ain't seen this once.

Guess the LSM can't believe anyone would hurl a foreign object at OL'BO.

After all. HE IS THE MESSIAH. LOL

Seriously. This is not a good thing. What happened to Bush happened in another country. This happened in the US. Not good.

Oh yeah it is just those evil 'righties' who perpetuate that. . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srk18X804hQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srk18X804hQ[/ame]

It started with Oprah calling Obama “The One.”

It started with Obama saying stuff like:
“I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal”

“This guy was president before I was . . . This guy was God before I was.” – Barack Obama -in reference to Morgan Freeman’s portrayal in “Deep Impact and “Bruce Almighty”

“This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament.” . . .”I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don’t have that too often. No, seriously. It’s a dramatic event.” — Chris Matthews

“Obama’s finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don’t even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves.” — Ezra Klein

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan.”– Bill Rush

“I cried all night. I’m going to be crying for the next four years,” he said. “What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history. … The event itself is so extraordinary that another chapter could be added to the Bible to chronicle its significance.” — Rev. Jesse Jackson Jr.

You were saying???????

Saying.......Thank you for proving that even though these Obama loving media people were so enamored by man and the situation, they never once used the term "the Messiah". That is strictly a term used by the rabid right to denigrate the above performance by said media personalities. Obviouly anyone who supported Obama for President was brought to that position by Oprah, or Rev. Jackson, or....... So it becomes another good sound bite for the hate-radio-gods to use to fill the ears of their brain dead listeners.

The obvious difference escapes you. Dumb de dumb dumb,,,,,,,, dumb dumb.

It's obvious that you lack the class and common decency of Rozman and CG.

Dumb de dumb dumb,,,,,,,, dumb dumb.

Forum List

Back