Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe

Hunter will be in court next year.

He could go to the gallows, and justoffal would not be happy with it.
He has been taken into the protective fold...the dog and pony show continues...it's alright...I don't care one way or the other I'm just not fooled by the hilarious idea that he's actually being investigated by the current DOJ...not that naive..

The SP is there to protect Hunter Biden....his presence preempts lower policing structures in effect overruling their presence. So when the SP....who will take 3 to five years to reach any conclusion (as if) let's him off easy no one will be allowed to contravene.
Definitely. Weiss was chosen by the Biden politburo because he will be counted on to continue covering up for the Biden Crime Family Syndicate. This is the Dem / Marxist flunkie who chose to stall and obfuscate allowing the statute of limitations to pass on Hunter Biden's most serious crimes. This is the Dem / Marxist flunkie who presented the Bidens with a plea deal any crime family would love to have.

Definitely. Weiss was chosen by the Biden politburo because he will be counted on to continue covering up for the Biden Crime Family Syndicate. This is the Dem / Marxist flunkie who chose to stall and obfuscate allowing the statute of limitations to pass on Hunter Biden's most serious crimes. This is the Dem / Marxist flunkie who presented the Bidens with a plea deal any crime family would love to have.
Oh it was a brilliant move...

Yes absolutely

Oh it was a brilliant move...
I would suggest it was a tactical move but not brilliant. I think anyone can see it's the desperate move of a corrupt crime syndicate to try and protect itself.

Dems / Marxists won't want to admit it but the tactic completely strips the party of ethics and integrity. They literally showed themselves as Hitlerian authoritarians under a burqa.

He has been taken into the protective fold...the dog and pony show continues...it's alright...I don't care one way or the other I'm just not fooled by the hilarious idea that he's actually being investigated by the current DOJ...not that naive..
Exactly... A dog and pony show is right.. These people think that the American people have fallen to a level of stupidity and depravity that trumps all generation's that had come before them. The depravity part they would be right on, but the stupidity hasn't reached the entire crop yet. They hate that...

No lie. Trump can't do better, and 2/3ds of America hates MAGA. All of us are laughing at the Comer-Jordan show.

Yeah, you guys are going to have a horrible election season next year as you are overwhelmingly rejected at the polls.
tenor%20%281%29-Th.gif

Donald Trumps personal website just simply popped up on your phone?

And you went with that/

Simpleton doesn't even begin to describe you.

Trump is out on bail in 3 different jurisdictions. I don't know if his IP address is going to register from a federal prison cell.
No part of your brainless “answer” was responsive to the post I made.

You’re truly a retard.

Listen up you withered twat: we all know that Trump has had three arraignments. However, you are wrong. He is not out on bail on any of them. You ignorant libturd.

And indictments (probably soon to be 4 of them) aren’t convictions. Indictments come with the presumption of innocence. (You’d recognize that if it were you or one of your libturd Democrap Parody politicians being charged.)

David Wess appointed special counsel to head Hunter Biden Probe. Nominated by Trump in 2017. This works for me. If there is a there there then go for it.

Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe​

Doesn't work for me. He's the same SOB that offered Hunter a sweetheart deal and let all the crimes from 2014 and 2015 time out. He's the fucking DA. Special counsel is supposed to be from OUTSIDE of the government. Not take the sweetheart deal DA and make him special council. This is asinine.

All he did was change titles.

This isn't good, it's a joke.

Weiss was appointed by Trump five years ago.

Try to keep up.

Weiss was appointed by Trump five years ago.

Try to keep up.
Recommended by the two Dimwinger Senators from Delaware. Pretty much the same thing as a blue slip for judges.

Trump didn't seek this clown out, Dumbass.

Doesn't work for me. He's the same SOB that offered Hunter a sweetheart deal and let all the crimes from 2014 and 2015 time out. He's the fucking DA. Special counsel is supposed to be from OUTSIDE of the government. Not take the sweetheart deal DA and make him special council. This is asinine.

All he did was change titles.

This isn't good, it's a joke.
What this does is give Weiss an out for coming to testify in front of Congress.

Merritless Gestapoland is blatantly running cover for the Biden Crime Family.

34 GOP senators asked for SC status for Weiss, who now has it, and those yoiks are yelling 'foul'?

Why?

... because they know nothing ties to Hunter's business dealings to his Dad.

You guys are going to get beat so bad next year.
There is no way justice can be served by this administration, and that be it in any way what so ever. This nation will remain in crisis mode until this administration is over. As long as Joe Biden is escaping justice, his son will get a mock investigation just to make it look like something is being done. If anything the investigation will be used to drag up every bit of evidence that can be used against Biden and his son, and then it will be destroyed or made some kind of excuse for. We'll be right back to investigating the investigator's.

Forum List

Back