Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe

Good. You acknowledge that.

Next time you lose an election and you guys think it was stolen, are you going to storm the Capitol?

When this country is nothing more than a Leftest shithole remember that it got that way because good men did nothing to stop it. A lesson that has been handed down many times in history.

My youth was spent fighting goddamn Gooks instead of the real enemy. Now in my old age all I can do between doctor appointments is watch our once great country being fucked by Leftest greed.

By the way Moon Bat, you don't win elections when they are stolen.

Voters decide nothing. those who count the votes decide everything.

When this country is nothing more than a Leftest shithole remember that it got that way because good men did nothing to stop it. A lesson that has been handed down many times in history.

My youth was spent fighting goddamn Gooks instead of the real enemy. Now in my old age all I can do between doctor appointments is watch our once great country being fucked by Leftest greed.

By the way Moon Bat, you don't win elections when they are stolen.

Voters decide nothing. those who count the votes decide everything.
You didn't answer the question.

Next time you lose an election and you guys think it was stolen, are you going to storm the Capitol?

For you see, it is Weiss who has allowed any number of felonies to go unpunished by their becoming time-barred.

It was Weiss who presided over a joke of a plea deal thrown out by the court.

So, now, the same Weiss we are to believe will now do something different?

Well, 'different' would be indicting Hunter next week. Because once an indictment is handed down, the statute of limitations is no longer in play. Again, though, this is the same Weiss who allowed multiple felonies that Hunter Biden should have been charged with to have lapsed. And time is running on remaining felonies.

Since Weiss has virtually all the information he needs to indict, any foot dragging to indictments will show his appointment is all smoke and mirrors.

Time to put up or shut up for Weiss, indict next week, or it is indeed a sham, a further protection racket for not Hunter but for Joe Biden and familia.

poor Hunter
he is an innocent man being persecuted lol
all of the evidence is fake lol
I didn't say Hunter was innocent, your just assuming that. I talking about tying the congressional investigation into looking for dirt on Joe Biden.

Yes as there is no evidence ( fake or real) that Joe Biden did anything wrong.

I didn't say Hunter was innocent, your just assuming that. I talking about tying the congressional investigation into looking for dirt on Joe Biden.

Yes as there is no evidence ( fake or real) that Joe Biden did anything wrong.
tumblr_lhvcm3Xvg71qbdyu5o1_500-S.gif

Hey bring it on

Hunter may be facing hundreds, even thousands of dollars in fines

I’m seeing this getting blown up. The whole case is tainted from front to back.

Bidens rights as a defendant have been stepped on by the prosecutor, the judge, and his own attorneys.

The tax case part of the indictment are rarely, if ever brought by the IRS, this is a clear case of a political prosecution. The taxes that were owed, have been paid, making the main thrust of the case moot.

The gun charge was just made moot by a federal judge, that ruled he had a second amendment right to own a gun, with his past addiction issues, not being a disqualifying factor.

If any conviction in a court of law is had, Biden has one of the best appeals cases I’ve seen in a while.

As far as the low life’s in Congress that are jerking each other off over the prospect of hurting President Biden, that is a non starter.

No. It’s not ok. Except for overtly and unduly left wing Democrap partisans.

By the way, the Speaker just said as much, too. He is right.

Truth social?
ROFLMFAO

Forum List

Back