Attn. Palin Supporters

From you? :lol:

"Hope and Change"

And you bought it.

Like what?

Alas, I would still take Obama over McCain and Palin today. If you mean "I hoped it would work out" with the hope and change stuff, then yes.

I'm 19, and I've learned my lesson. I don't know how old you are, but why are you still buying the GOP's bullshit?

As for "like what", you have the entire list of things that have been completed through the Stimulus and everything else. I have given you the resource to find specifically, why should I be going through the entire list at 2:30 in the morning so you can take all the time I wasted and just say "Meh." :confused:

From you? :lol:

"Hope and Change"

And you bought it.

Like what?

Alas, I would still take Obama over McCain and Palin today. If you mean "I hoped it would work out" with the hope and change stuff, then yes.
It's irrelevant what I mean by 'Hope and Change'. What's relevant is what BHO meant.

.... I'm 19, and I've learned my lesson. I don't know how old you are, but why are you still buying the GOP's bullshit? ....
Then your age shows with your baseless assumption.

.... As for "like what", you have the entire list of things that have been completed through the Stimulus and everything else. ....
*sigh* More tedious bullshit.

Like what from that list was created through the "Stimulus" (I have to make sure I use your proper noun version of the Doublespeak)?
.... I have given you the resource to find specifically, why should I be going through the entire list at 2:30 in the morning so you can take all the time I wasted and just say "Meh." :confused:
Ummmmm...because that's how it works. You make an assertion, you support it. I have no burden to do your support work. It's called logic.

Ummmmm...because that's how it works. You make an assertion, you support it. I have no burden to do your support work. It's called logic.

No, what you're doing is drawing things out to a point where's it unnecessary. You first asked me which promises he has kept, I gave you an entire list with full details.

You then ask me which ones relate to the Stimulus.

If you want to discuss this issue tomorrow when I have more time, then I'll be free to show how wrong you are then. However, I must be heading to bed as I do have to get up tomorrow morning for work and then attend class. Adios.

No, what you're doing is drawing things out to a point where's it unnecessary. You first asked me which promises he has kept, I gave you an entire list with full details. ....
On which, I commented.

.... You then ask me which ones relate to the Stimulus. ....
Yes, I did as direct result of your making an unsupported assertion relating to that "Stimulus" and the supposed fruits of it.

You can support it or not. But deflecting the burden to do so is illogical. That's how it works in the real world.

.... If you want to discuss this issue tomorrow when I have more time, then I'll be free to show how wrong you are then. However, I must be heading to bed as I do have to get up tomorrow morning for work and then attend class. Adios.
I can accept postponing your logical burden to support your assertions. Deflection of burden I cannot, as it is illogical.

Last edited:
Do any of you arm chair political whizzes know what is involved in a Presidential primary campaign run?
Up at 4 am, in bed at 1 am non stop.
Read the book on Palin written by the McCain/Palin campaign staff for the answer.
She is not campaign material and she knows it.
Someone earlier called it right front and center. Only reason she is held as any sort of viable candidate now is because of the boob we have in office.
I would rather have Ozzy Osborne as President than Sarah Palin. Same type of politician.

No, what you're doing is drawing things out to a point where's it unnecessary. You first asked me which promises he has kept, I gave you an entire list with full details.

If you want to discuss this issue tomorrow when I have more time, then I'll be free to show how wrong you are then. However, I must be heading to bed as I do have to get up tomorrow morning for work and then attend class. Adios.

This list is not good enough for Si. It does not fit her agenda, so rather than discuss it, she simply throws it aside. It's called deflection and for whatever reason, she has become very good at it. Good show Si!:clap2:

Do any of you arm chair political whizzes know what is involved in a Presidential primary campaign run?
Up at 4 am, in bed at 1 am non stop.
Read the book on Palin written by the McCain/Palin campaign staff for the answer.
She is not campaign material and she knows it.
Someone earlier called it right front and center. Only reason she is held as any sort of viable candidate now is because of the boob we have in office.I would rather have Ozzy Osborne as President than Sarah Palin. Same type of politician.

I am STILL trying to understand why anyone believes she is a "viable" candidate...

LOL, a Viable candidate?
A lot of us was asking that same question when the Obama was running. Actually, a lot of us are STILL asking.
Palin is certainly more of a "viable" candidate than the Obama , being she was a Mayor first, then elected a Governor. but don't let all that get in your way.:lol:

This list is not good enough for Si. It does not fit her agenda, so rather than discuss it, she simply throws it aside. It's called deflection and for whatever reason, she has become very good at it. Good show Si!:clap2:
LOL. What utter bullshit.

You've been hit with a stupid stick, Yank. As I told the kid, I've commented on that list. Try reading; it's fundamental. The kid made further assertions about it which he has yet to support.

Is logic now the enemy of the left? We have attempted shift of burden from the kid, and now the best you can do is lie and get personal with a poster.

Pathetic. You have lost it, Yank. That's a shame.

Last edited:

You've been hit with a stupid stick, Yank. As I told the kid, I've commented on that list. Try reading; it's fundamental. The kid made further assertions about it which he has yet to support.

Is logic now the enemy of the left? We have attempted shift of burden from the kid, and now the best you can do is lie and get personal with a poster.

THIS was your "comment" to the list provided:
LOL. Those are some unimpressive 'promises' he kept. Most of them were so vague during the campaign that he could burp and the left would interpret that as a kept promise anyway.
There was a time when you could do better than this. Apparently, you have been hit with a partisan stick. That's a shame.

LOL. Those are some unimpressive 'promises' he kept. Most of them were so vague during the campaign that he could burp and the left would interpret that as a kept promise anyway.
There was a time when you could do better than this. Apparently, you have been hit with a partisan stick. That's a shame.
Ah, so you finally read.

What exactly do you dispute about my comments?

That's what we do in civil discussion - back and forth without getting personal and deflecting.

Ah, so you finally read.

That's what we do in civil discussion - back and forth without getting personal and deflecting.

That's the problem with comments like yours. They are your OPINION. How can I dispute your OPINION? You are allowed to have your OPINION.

Ah, so you finally read.

That's the problem with comments like yours. They are your OPINION. How can I dispute your OPINION? You are allowed to have your OPINION.
Yes, they are my opinion, one that's based on the vagueness of his campaign promises. Apparently you think his campaign promises were not so vague. Amazing.

Ah, so you finally read.

Yes, they are my opinion, one that's based on the vagueness of his campaign promises. Apparently you think his campaign promises were not so vague. Amazing.

For me, one of the major things Obama campaigned on was the promise to "change the Washington style politics". Vague? Yes. Measureble? In my opinion, Yes. Your thoughts?

President Obama has had a terrible first year. Look for many if not most Democrats running for re-election this year to try to distance themselves from him as much as possible when the campaigns start heating up later in the year. The only ones who will want Obama to campaign for them are those in heavily minority or welfare districts or so wacko leftwing that they won't vote for anything other than a liberal Democrat no matter who he or she is.

Unless the economy drastically improves and Obama can find some way to show that he can command respect, exercise leadership, and get things done--none of which he has demonstrated thus far--I think Hillary could give him a serious run for the money in the 2012 primaries. She has already signaled that she won't serve another term as Secretary of State and realistically this is her last shot.

Sarah meanwhile continues to be the most polarizing figure on the American scene right now. She is a coveted guest EVERYWHERE and a media magnet like I haven't seen in a very long time. And people who don't decide in advance to hate her do like her. She is consistently on message and she has said and has demonstrated that she is studying the issues earnestly. She has signaled that she will answer the call if she is asked to run.

How would she stack up against Obama? I think his regime is plenty worried about it or they wouldn't be falling all over themselves to ridicule her and try to discredit her. But then I think Obama would be worried if his anticipated opponent was Mickey Mouse right now. He certainly would not like another contest with Hillary in it.

How would Sarah stack up against Hillary? I'm not sure. I think it really depends on whether Sarah can win the people's confidence as well as admiration. And that is too soon to tell yet.

Totally agree.

Barry boy is in deep trouble and he knows it. He had no qualifications to be POTUS and he's finding out that giving nice speeches aiin't gonna cut it anymore. I wonder if this guy ever held a real job in his life????

As for Palin, so far she isn't running for anything. But like you, I think she has more ability and experience in her little finger that OL'BO does in his entire Ivy league educated body. If she does decide to run, I don't believe it will be in 2012. But. You never know.

As for Hillary, I don't think she will want to run for office again. She and Bill have made a ton of money. They may just want to get the hell out DC and enjoy themselves. I sure would if I were them. I think Barry would be very happy if she decided to retire.

For me, one of the major things Obama campaigned on was the promise to "change the Washington style politics". Vague? Yes. Measureble? In my opinion, Yes. Your thoughts?
That is little change from Washington-style politics, IMO. Being vague is exactly what politicians do. No change.

During the campaign, BHO made some promises that really stood out and he made some small ones on his quite lengthy and wordy (and ever-changing) campaign website. Most were quite vague, as expected (read: no change). With that vagueness, almost anything can be spun to make it a met promise. Thus my comment about his burping.

But, I will give him credit for one promise - bases in Iraq. That is one that is non-specific. He tried sleight of hand with saying 'combat troops' with the troops in Iraq promise, but with bases, that is a bit more concrete.

Although Gates says it may change depending on the Iraq situation, it appears that this may be a met promise. But, it is not a met promise, yet. Thus, it really should not be on the list.

Forum List

Back