Attn. Palin Supporters

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
If you are a republican and are thinking of voting for Palin in the primaries, can you explain to us how you think she can beat Obama?

Oh and

failtombstone.jpg

If you are a republican and are thinking of voting for Palin in the primaries, can you explain to us how you think she can beat Obama?

Like a red headed step child. You Betcha!

Better yet, can we merge all 29,309,894,040 Palin threads into one please? :eusa_pray:

Just the first 29,309,894,040 Palin threads, or the just the shortest 29,309,894,040 Palin threads, or just the 29,309,894,040 threads that show her in a bikini?

for someone so trivial, she sure gets lot of attention. I am jealous.

that is it..they start their little chants...palin palin palin.....but never explain the illness....

the allusions....palin is all an allusion.....sound and fury signifiying nothing

So far, you are striking out, Elvis. I see some deflection and some attacks on Obama, but not ONE reason why anyone thinks Palin could beat Obama. The thread is still young, but this could be very interesting. Good thread.

that is it..they start their little chants...palin palin palin.....but never explain the illness....

the allusions....palin is all an allusion.....sound and fury signifiying nothing

You quote McBeth! I go all Gomez and Morticia on you!

McBeth Act 5 Scene 5 said:
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

1) She talks to the Republican base and the average voter about taxes in a way that is both comforting and understandable
2) She did not vote for Tarp - which I think would be a deal killer
3) She is a great public speaker who can move audiences very well. (Not so good on a one on one with newsises, I will admit, but she will get better
4)She talks in terms of positives

Forum List

Back