Attn. Palin Supporters

Dems have a lot to run on: Biggest Deficit in human history and unemployment approaching Depression levels.

Oops, my bad, I meant Dems have a lot to run from

Unemployment is at Reagan levels not depression levels.

Run with that. Maybe you can start blaming Reagan too since people have grown weary of blaming Dubya

Why not, Palin applauded Reagan HOW many times in her little speech? And applauded Dubya HOW many times?

If you are a republican and are thinking of voting for Palin in the primaries, can you explain to us how you think she can beat Obama?
She can beat Obama by exploiting the corruption in Washington and Obamas Administration like she did to the government in Alaska. The results were people fired and going to jail. Also she understands the average American family struggles who have had it hard. She and her husband have a small business they operate theirselves. She resonates with them compared to Obama who personifies a elitist with no understanding of running a small mom & pop company. She also is a military mom and that will resonate with the soldiers and command structure of the military who will most likely show support for her. Also she has great knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry which she has hands on experience running the Alaska Oil & Gas Regulatory Commission as well as her husbands personal Experience in the Oilfield and conservation efforts dealing with the commercial fishing industry.President Obama wants the nation to be on 25% renewable resources for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature as Governor and submitted her plan for Alaska to be at 50% renewables by 2025. They are already at 25%. She is already proven she can create jobs thanks to her massive Gas Pipeline which was given the greenlight last month that will bring energy to the lower 48. It will be the biggest project privately constructed in US history according to the Oil and Gas reports I recieve monthly. The other thing she did when she walked into the governors office is she got the list of State requests for federal funding for projects, known as pork. She went through the list, took 85% of them and placed them in the when-hell-freezes-over stack. It urked a lot of government insiders and if elected she would do it again in Washington with the Federal Government. Lastly right now that I can think of is her able to raise 5 kids and run a fishing business. Oh and the reason a lot of people didn't get to know her in the last election was because the MSM refused to report on these things she accomplished as Governor and as a commercial fisheman while being governor of Alaska. The media were in the tank for Obama and she was given only negative exposure because she was a threat if they reported the good things she did for Alaska as a Chief Executive with a very extremely high approval rating. Also McCain made a mistake of not introducing her sooner. This time will be different as she has proven to be a success as a private citizen as the media continues to attack on the nightly news. Has that ever happened before where a citizen was continuously attacked on a daily basis? She knows what she is doing as she toys with the Obama Administration like a cat fiddling with a mouse before the death kill through her private appearances as well as her facebook. I men come on, when does a Administration repond to a private citizens facebook? I mean every day she does something the media is there to attack and attempt to squash her ideology. Think, if she is all these things they say in the MSM like being stupid, immoral, bad kids etc then why bother attacking and focusing on her all the time? The reason is they know that she is actually a smart individual who was a successful governor, wife and mother all at once who will have the capacity to connect with average americans this time around. What Obama needs to do with his democratic congress is start creating mass jobs, open up massive domestic drilling on land and quit the wasteful spending. Otherwise he's burn toast even though he already looks like it.

While I applaud you for your efforts, as NO OTHER Palin supporter even tried, these "qualities" MIGHT get her elected at a local or even state level, but simply do not pass through for a Presidential election, IMHO. She already HAD all of these "qualities", plus a decorated military veteran at the head of the ticket and they still lost. Sarah Palin was NOT a successful Governor. How can you claim that she is when she QUIT her job before fulfilling a single term? Is that your definition of success?
She has more experience in executive decisions running a state than Obama ever had in just being a senator from a district in Chicago. Look at her record at what she got accomplished in such a short period of time including the massive jobs creating pipeline. She put corrupt repubs and dems in jail for corruption right off the bat. How many days was Obama a Senator when he started to run for president? She understands how to run a business such as her commercial fishing fleet. She has business sense and made a payroll while being mayor and governor. Obama can't compare. He can't get the country on track and has not passed anything successful that gives optimism to Americans and he hasn't passed not one thing that will turn the country around. Palin's project will provide jobs and energy for the lower 48. That's food on the table for people.

If you are a republican and are thinking of voting for Palin in the primaries, can you explain to us how you think she can beat Obama?
Obama's abject failures!

Not one of you lib's can argue against the fact that the man is a failure through and through.

At this point though, Obama needs to worry about Hillary. SHE WILL make a run at him!

Obama's abject failures!

Not one of you lib's can argue against the fact that the man is a failure through and through.

At this point though, Obama needs to worry about Hillary. SHE WILL make a run at him![/QUOTE]
___

Sooner or later, Obama is gonna have to talk to the manager...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7cwHsN-fCc]YouTube - When Robert De Niro sells cars..[/ame]

She can beat Obama by exploiting the corruption in Washington and Obamas Administration like she did to the government in Alaska. The results were people fired and going to jail. Also she understands the average American family struggles who have had it hard. She and her husband have a small business they operate theirselves. She resonates with them compared to Obama who personifies a elitist with no understanding of running a small mom & pop company. She also is a military mom and that will resonate with the soldiers and command structure of the military who will most likely show support for her. Also she has great knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry which she has hands on experience running the Alaska Oil & Gas Regulatory Commission as well as her husbands personal Experience in the Oilfield and conservation efforts dealing with the commercial fishing industry.President Obama wants the nation to be on 25% renewable resources for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature as Governor and submitted her plan for Alaska to be at 50% renewables by 2025. They are already at 25%. She is already proven she can create jobs thanks to her massive Gas Pipeline which was given the greenlight last month that will bring energy to the lower 48. It will be the biggest project privately constructed in US history according to the Oil and Gas reports I recieve monthly. The other thing she did when she walked into the governors office is she got the list of State requests for federal funding for projects, known as pork. She went through the list, took 85% of them and placed them in the when-hell-freezes-over stack. It urked a lot of government insiders and if elected she would do it again in Washington with the Federal Government. Lastly right now that I can think of is her able to raise 5 kids and run a fishing business. Oh and the reason a lot of people didn't get to know her in the last election was because the MSM refused to report on these things she accomplished as Governor and as a commercial fisheman while being governor of Alaska. The media were in the tank for Obama and she was given only negative exposure because she was a threat if they reported the good things she did for Alaska as a Chief Executive with a very extremely high approval rating. Also McCain made a mistake of not introducing her sooner. This time will be different as she has proven to be a success as a private citizen as the media continues to attack on the nightly news. Has that ever happened before where a citizen was continuously attacked on a daily basis? She knows what she is doing as she toys with the Obama Administration like a cat fiddling with a mouse before the death kill through her private appearances as well as her facebook. I men come on, when does a Administration repond to a private citizens facebook? I mean every day she does something the media is there to attack and attempt to squash her ideology. Think, if she is all these things they say in the MSM like being stupid, immoral, bad kids etc then why bother attacking and focusing on her all the time? The reason is they know that she is actually a smart individual who was a successful governor, wife and mother all at once who will have the capacity to connect with average americans this time around. What Obama needs to do with his democratic congress is start creating mass jobs, open up massive domestic drilling on land and quit the wasteful spending. Otherwise he's burn toast even though he already looks like it.
Nice use of paragraphs and punctuation .

You are our leader.

While I applaud you for your efforts, as NO OTHER Palin supporter even tried, these "qualities" MIGHT get her elected at a local or even state level, but simply do not pass through for a Presidential election, IMHO. She already HAD all of these "qualities", plus a decorated military veteran at the head of the ticket and they still lost. Sarah Palin was NOT a successful Governor. How can you claim that she is when she QUIT her job before fulfilling a single term? Is that your definition of success?
So, how 'bout giving us that LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG list of Obama qualifications that got his inept ass elected?

We'll be waiting!

God, I love it when a stupid liberal steps on his lil' needledick!

Like I said, we'll be waiting!

:popcorn:

So, how 'bout giving us that LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG list of Obama qualifications that got his inept ass elected?

We'll be waiting!

He didn't wink everytime he opened his mouth nor say dumb shit like "You betcha".

We'll be waiting!

He didn't wink everytime he opened his mouth nor say dumb shit like "You betcha".

Hows that "Hope and Change" working out for ya?

Dumbass...

We'll be waiting!

Yeah, that's really funny.

Now, how about honestly answering the question.

I'll be waiting!

:popcorn::eusa_whistle:

Currently on Intrade, the odds of Palin announcing she is a candidate are a bit more than 60%, the odds of her winning the nomination are about 25%, and the odds of the Republicans winning in 12 are 40%.

FWIW, the odds of Obama being challenged in the primaries are a bit better than one in three.

Intrade Prediction Markets

Currently on Intrade, the odds of Palin announcing she is a candidate are a bit more than 60%, the odds of her winning the nomination are about 25%, and the odds of the Republicans winning in 12 are 40%.

FWIW, the odds of Obama being challenged in the primaries are a bit better than one in three.

did she not say she "wouldn't rule it out"? That is politician for "definitely" imo.

I like her. She says what I want to hear.

I don't like 0bama
I don't like Huckabee

Romney is weird.

This is 2010. In 2007 0bama was a state senator. Lots of things can happen between now and summer/fall of 2012.

did she not say she "wouldn't rule it out"? That is politician for "definitely" imo.

Normally I'd agree with you, but with Palin, the second she announces she is off the proverbial market her stock plummets and she loses money.

The girl knows how to be coy.

We'll be waiting!

You would have to open your ears first. And that isn't likely to happen, is it??

"In a new reported poll, 85% of Republicans want Sarah Palin to run for the Presidency in 2012. And 100% of Democrats want Sarah Palin to win the Republican Nomination."

:razz:

Forum List

Back