Attn. Palin Supporters

1) She talks to the Republican base and the average voter about taxes in a way that is both comforting and understandable
2) She did not vote for Tarp - which I think would be a deal killer
3) She is a great public speaker who can move audiences very well. (Not so good on a one on one with newsises, I will admit, but she will get better
4)She talks in terms of positives

Just so we are clear....Palin, as Governor of Alaska COULD not vote for TARP. On the other hand, her running mate and senator, John McCain, who she supposedly agreed with DID vote for TARP.

1) She talks to the Republican base and the average voter about taxes in a way that is both comforting and understandable
2) She did not vote for Tarp - which I think would be a deal killer
3) She is a great public speaker who can move audiences very well. (Not so good on a one on one with newsises, I will admit, but she will get better
4)She talks in terms of positives

Just so we are clear....Palin, as Governor of Alaska COULD not vote for TARP. On the other hand, her running mate and senator, John McCain, who she supposedly agreed with DID vote for TARP.

well, technically, he's correct. She didn't vote for it. and I didn't either. :lol:

That Poisoned Chalice passed from her.

Most all the republican Senators voted for it. That means that all those Republican Senators are now no longer presidential contenders.

Huckabee has problems turning folks loose. He has a worse record than Dukakis.

Linda Lignal (Sp?) while very effective is as about effective a public speaker as a box car load of Sominex.

What is her competition right now?

Most all the republican Senators voted for it. That means that all those Republican Senators are now no longer presidential contenders.

Linda Lignal (Sp?) while very effective is as about effective a public speaker as a box car load of Sominex.

Mitt Romney, but the mormon thing will kill his chances.

ANYONE who doesn't scribble crib notes on the palm of their hand before giving a speech they are being paid $100,000.00 for?

If you are a republican and are thinking of voting for Palin in the primaries, can you explain to us how you think she can beat Obama?
Obama may very well be facing a challenge from his own party .

here she is.:lol:
340x.jpg

I think a relative unknown or two will appear on the scene...

A "community organizer" type perhaps... That seems to play well with the politically uninformed who saw that as a plus...

Mitt Romney, but the mormon thing will kill his chances.

I don't see why it should. For some reason, Romney has never crossed my radar.

There are lots of Mormons out here. They are not a problem. They aren't quite as bad as the Johova's Witnesses at their worst.

And even if he were one of the stranger variety of Mormon, the job of first lady has gotten so big and so demanding, having three or four job share might be a good thing.

Hillary would only be an Obama in a skirt. It would be nice to have a Democrat of old that at one time was really for the people and not their power. But I'm not sure they exist anymore.

I think Hillary is politicly dead.

I don't see her getting any traction from anyone anymore.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQGXa3FiXKM&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQGXa3FiXKM&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
I have no idea who I am going to vote for since no one is running yet.

However, I would guess that she could win by getting more votes.

While not a Palin supporter myself, at this point it's looking like a ham sammich could give Boyking a run for his money.

what gives you that idea?

The way things are going with this administration---you could run your local dog catcher & he would beat Obama.

It is a FACT that 71% of Americans are mad as hell at the Federal government. No liberal democrat is going to survive this.

As far as Sarah Palin---personally I would prefer she stays out of elected office, simply because when one single person can get liberals panties so tight up their crotch---by simply saying something---you know you have a home run hitter. She wouldn't be able to do what she is doing right now--if she were an elected official.

While not a Palin supporter myself, at this point it's looking like a ham sammich could give Boyking a run for his money.

what gives you that idea?

The way things are going with this administration---you could run your local dog catcher & he would beat Obama.

It is a FACT that 71% of Americans are mad as hell at the Federal government. No liberal democrat is going to survive this.

As far as Sarah Palin---personally I would prefer she stays out of elected office, simply because when one single person can get liberals panties so tight up their crotch---by simply saying something---you know you have a home run hitter. She wouldn't be able to do what she is doing right now--if she were an elected official.

:thup:

If you are a republican and are thinking of voting for Palin in the primaries, can you explain to us how you think she can beat Obama?
She can beat Obama by exploiting the corruption in Washington and Obamas Administration like she did to the government in Alaska. The results were people fired and going to jail. Also she understands the average American family struggles who have had it hard. She and her husband have a small business they operate theirselves. She resonates with them compared to Obama who personifies a elitist with no understanding of running a small mom & pop company. She also is a military mom and that will resonate with the soldiers and command structure of the military who will most likely show support for her. Also she has great knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry which she has hands on experience running the Alaska Oil & Gas Regulatory Commission as well as her husbands personal Experience in the Oilfield and conservation efforts dealing with the commercial fishing industry.President Obama wants the nation to be on 25% renewable resources for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature as Governor and submitted her plan for Alaska to be at 50% renewables by 2025. They are already at 25%. She is already proven she can create jobs thanks to her massive Gas Pipeline which was given the greenlight last month that will bring energy to the lower 48. It will be the biggest project privately constructed in US history according to the Oil and Gas reports I recieve monthly. The other thing she did when she walked into the governors office is she got the list of State requests for federal funding for projects, known as pork. She went through the list, took 85% of them and placed them in the when-hell-freezes-over stack. It urked a lot of government insiders and if elected she would do it again in Washington with the Federal Government. Lastly right now that I can think of is her able to raise 5 kids and run a fishing business. Oh and the reason a lot of people didn't get to know her in the last election was because the MSM refused to report on these things she accomplished as Governor and as a commercial fisheman while being governor of Alaska. The media were in the tank for Obama and she was given only negative exposure because she was a threat if they reported the good things she did for Alaska as a Chief Executive with a very extremely high approval rating. Also McCain made a mistake of not introducing her sooner. This time will be different as she has proven to be a success as a private citizen as the media continues to attack on the nightly news. Has that ever happened before where a citizen was continuously attacked on a daily basis? She knows what she is doing as she toys with the Obama Administration like a cat fiddling with a mouse before the death kill through her private appearances as well as her facebook. I men come on, when does a Administration repond to a private citizens facebook? I mean every day she does something the media is there to attack and attempt to squash her ideology. Think, if she is all these things they say in the MSM like being stupid, immoral, bad kids etc then why bother attacking and focusing on her all the time? The reason is they know that she is actually a smart individual who was a successful governor, wife and mother all at once who will have the capacity to connect with average americans this time around. What Obama needs to do with his democratic congress is start creating mass jobs, open up massive domestic drilling on land and quit the wasteful spending. Otherwise he's burn toast even though he already looks like it.

Last edited:
She can beat Obama by exploiting the corruption in Washington and Obamas Administration like she did to the government in Alaska. The results were people fired and going to jail. Also she understands the average American family struggles who have had it hard. She and her husband have a small business they operate theirselves. She resonates with them compared to Obama who personifies a elitist with no understanding of running a small mom & pop company. She also is a military mom and that will resonate with the soldiers and command structure of the military who will most likely show support for her. Also she has great knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry which she has hands on experience running the Alaska Oil & Gas Regulatory Commission as well as her husbands personal Experience in the Oilfield and conservation efforts dealing with the commercial fishing industry.President Obama wants the nation to be on 25% renewable resources for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature as Governor and submitted her plan for Alaska to be at 50% renewables by 2025. They are already at 25%. She is already proven she can create jobs thanks to her massive Gas Pipeline which was given the greenlight last month that will bring energy to the lower 48. It will be the biggest project privately constructed in US history according to the Oil and Gas reports I recieve monthly. The other thing she did when she walked into the governors office is she got the list of State requests for federal funding for projects, known as pork. She went through the list, took 85% of them and placed them in the when-hell-freezes-over stack. It urked a lot of government insiders and if elected she would do it again in Washington with the Federal Government. Lastly right now that I can think of is her able to raise 5 kids and run a fishing business. Oh and the reason a lot of people didn't get to know her in the last election was because the MSM refused to report on these things she accomplished as Governor and as a commercial fisheman while being governor of Alaska. The media were in the tank for Obama and she was given only negative exposure because she was a threat if they reported the good things she did for Alaska as a Chief Executive with a very extremely high approval rating. Also McCain made a mistake of not introducing her sooner. This time will be different as she has proven to be a success as a private citizen as the media continues to attack on the nightly news. Has that ever happened before where a citizen was continuously attacked on a daily basis? She knows what she is doing as she toys with the Obama Administration like a cat fiddling with a mouse before the death kill through her private appearances as well as her facebook. I men come on, when does a Administration repond to a private citizens facebook? I mean every day she does something the media is there to attack and attempt to squash her ideology. Think, if she is all these things they say in the MSM like being stupid, immoral, bad kids etc then why bother attacking and focusing on her all the time? The reason is they know that she is actually a smart individual who was a successful governor, wife and mother all at once who will have the capacity to connect with average americans this time around. What Obama needs to do with his democratic congress is start creating mass jobs, open up massive domestic drilling on land and quit the wasteful spending. Otherwise he's burn toast even though he already looks like it.

While I applaud you for your efforts, as NO OTHER Palin supporter even tried, these "qualities" MIGHT get her elected at a local or even state level, but simply do not pass through for a Presidential election, IMHO. She already HAD all of these "qualities", plus a decorated military veteran at the head of the ticket and they still lost. Sarah Palin was NOT a successful Governor. How can you claim that she is when she QUIT her job before fulfilling a single term? Is that your definition of success?

'Hypothetical' Poll Finds Michael Bloomberg Would Lose to Sarah Palin and Barack Obama - DNAinfo.com

DNAinfo Reporter/Producer
MANHATTAN — In what was called “a VERY hypothetical matchup,” Mayor Michael Bloomberg would lose out to President Barack Obama and former Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin in a 2012 presidential race, a Marist Poll released Monday reported.

The mayor — who, for the record, has already said he isn’t running for president — would net just 15 percent of the vote as an Independent, compared to Obama’s 44 percent and Palin’s 29 percent.

However, the poll did show that it would help Obama to have the Democrat-turned-Republican-turned-Independent mayor in the race — Bloomberg would take 20 percent of the GOP vote from Palin.

There are only two kinds of people who support Palin for president at this point.

1. the insane

2. the rightwingers who can't admit they were, and are, wrong about her.

Dems have a lot to run on: Biggest Deficit in human history and unemployment approaching Depression levels.

Oops, my bad, I meant Dems have a lot to run from

At this point it is difficult to see Palin actually obtaining the Republican nomination - not sure she is truly looking in that direction at this point.

The party machine is tilting heavily in favor of Romney at the moment, and there is work to effectively hone his message to compliment the populist anti Big Government anti Big Tax message that will sweep the 2010 elections.

Romney is playing it well right now - hold back, work the favors, build up his Beltway street cred, while remanufacturing his main street image as well.

And with that being said, there are other possibilities to emerge for 2012 as well - but for now, the primary focus is on kicking some liberal ass in 2010. All signs are pointing to very substantial gains for conservatives in November, and from there who know? Still too early to determine.

And yes, there is growing dissatisfaction against the Obama White House from within the Democrat Party. Obama may actually have to run a primary campaign to secure the nomination, though much work will be done by Democrat leaders to avoid that as that will weaken him considerably - though others in the party fear Obama is already weakening the Democrat Party considerably, so who knows?

Big battles being waged from within folks...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back