Attn. Palin Supporters

Normally I'd agree with you, but with Palin, the second she announces she is off the proverbial market her stock plummets and she loses money.

The girl knows how to be coy.
Actually, Palin is a grown woman. And, it's more common for a politician to be coy than a 'girl'.

My sexism detector is beeping too frequently with that sort of rhetoric regardless of the political leanings of the woman. No woman deserves that sort of attempted marginalization.

Give me a break. Palin has chosen to be a public persona. That means she suffers the slings and arrows in her attempt at outrageous fortune.
No break. She is no 'girl'. Refering to a grown woman as a girl says a lot about the one doing it.

Warning: Do not attempt that in real life.

Actually, Palin is a grown woman. And, it's more common for a politician to be coy than a 'girl'.

My sexism detector is beeping too frequently with that sort of rhetoric regardless of the political leanings of the woman. No woman deserves that sort of attempted marginalization.

Give me a break. Palin has chosen to be a public persona. That means she suffers the slings and arrows in her attempt at outrageous fortune.
No break. She is no 'girl'. Refering to a grown woman as a girl says a lot about the one doing it.

Warning: Do not attempt that in real life.

I appreciate your sentiment in showing Sarah Palin proper respect.

But trust me on this. Only militant feminists would get in a huff over being called a girl. Women who are all grown up, mature, and self-assured don't mind being called girls or gals no matter how old they are so long as it is not intended to be demeaning or disrespectful.

The gospel according to Foxfyre who is about as anti-PC as an eternal optimist. :)

Irrelevant now (and obviously most Americans thought it was irrelevant from the get go).

Obama will have "executive experience" in 2012, and Palin will have spent her time giving speeches.

Sarah can't go it alone and win, and it is too early to tell whether she will have enough support to enter the primaries. It is also too early to tell whether the people will see her as ready or the best choice. But if Barack Obama's approval ratings continue to plumment over the next three years as they did in the first, especially if they start affecting his likeability numbers, Barack Obama will lose to almost ANYBODY running against him. If somebody like Hillary smells a great deal of vulnerability, he or she could challenge him in the primary and he might not even get the nomination for a second term.

Executive experience that sucks.....well it will be seen as executive experience that sucks. At least Palin's executive experience didn't suck.

I don't think that she will run,why should she, she is making millions doing what she is doing now, she has more power than anyone does just from her facebook account, she is having a great time on the speech circuit stumping for candidates making more money.

It would be crazy to give that up, she is a great motivator and yeilds that power very well. She gets the WH attention every time she sneezes. She is very powerful right where she is and making lots of money, having a great time doing what she is doing.

Here's your candidates.
Mitt Romney
Tim Pawlenty.
Maybe Newt Gingrich.
Rick Santorim.

I would bet my bottom dollar that one of the above is going to be the candidate for President, they are all fiscal conservatives and they are all people very capable of sending Barrach home to Chicago, especially with the warehouse full of ammunition he has provided them with.

If Mitt Romney got behind Palin as a VP that would be a winning ticket IMO. I have met Mr. Romney personally, I like him. The reasons people did not get behind him is because by appearance he represents big business, Mass. and has China connections. I don't know who Tim Pawlenty is, I'll do some checking (quick looks it does not look promising). Newt won't make the grade he's been in it too long and people will view him as the same ole same ole corruption that they are sick to death of. Rick Santorim will not be supported by the voting base even if the Republican party establishment get's behind him. If Republicans want that office back they are going to have to come clean, clean house and get the Huey Long types out. People are sick of the crap that has been shoved down their throats by both parties and the hypocrites that have been running the country.

DC is considered by many as nothing more than golden socks, sellouts, cons and glass slippers. That is exactly why y'all lost last round. Everyone in the political arena talks experience. The majority of people view any long term politician as just another experienced con-man out to line their own pockets. There have been too many politicians elected by the people who sold out to special interest groups and lobbyists. Many state representatives and state senators are included in this group of dirt bags.

Get the money out of politics and knock off the back room deals. Clean up the parties and get moral ethical men and women who have even a shred of integrity in their souls. If the parties fail to fumigate and clean out the rats I can assure you that the people will do it for them. If anyone thinks that that you can break the populace by putting them out of work and out of their homes and then try to make them look like the problem you are sadly mistaken. When men and women feel as though they have no other alternatives available to them and that they have been repeatedly lied to and misrepresented they will most assuredly rise up against their perceived oppressors with a vengeance. For every Tea Party member seen there are unseen hundreds too broke to attend these meetings. This isn't just a passing fad where the people are venting. Every volcano vents before it blows. When it stops venting it's building pressure. CRITICAL MASS.

All she has to do is show up.

Good luck with that one. Latest polls show that American voters still have a 55% disapproval rating on her. But please, by all means, put her on the GOP ticket.

Provide a link to that poll.

Tell me, why is that idiots such as yourself, Zona, DR. Gregg and others have no problem making claims, but never and I mean never support it with verifiable links or credible evidence? Do you honesty think that folks are just going to take your word for anything? It's getting more apparent who the cowards are here at USMB. I don't see how you idiots survive without any integrity.

Irrelevant now (and obviously most Americans thought it was irrelevant from the get go).

Obama will have "executive experience" in 2012, and Palin will have spent her time giving speeches.

Sarah can't go it alone and win, and it is too early to tell whether she will have enough support to enter the primaries. It is also too early to tell whether the people will see her as ready or the best choice. But if Barack Obama's approval ratings continue to plumment over the next three years as they did in the first, especially if they start affecting his likeability numbers, Barack Obama will lose to almost ANYBODY running against him. If somebody like Hillary smells a great deal of vulnerability, he or she could challenge him in the primary and he might not even get the nomination for a second term.

Executive experience that sucks.....well it will be seen as executive experience that sucks. At least Palin's executive experience didn't suck.

I don't think that she will run,why should she, she is making millions doing what she is doing now, she has more power than anyone does just from her facebook account, she is having a great time on the speech circuit stumping for candidates making more money.

It would be crazy to give that up, she is a great motivator and yeilds that power very well. She gets the WH attention every time she sneezes. She is very powerful right where she is and making lots of money, having a great time doing what she is doing.

Here's your candidates.
Mitt Romney
Tim Pawlenty.
Maybe Newt Gingrich.
Rick Santorim.

I would bet my bottom dollar that one of the above is going to be the candidate for President, they are all fiscal conservatives and they are all people very capable of sending Barrach home to Chicago, especially with the warehouse full of ammunition he has provided them with.

Couldn't agree more Maple.

I just laugh at some on this board who treat her like she's running for office. She ain't. Why the hell should she?? She wields all the power anyone could want just doing what she's doing and she's making a damned good living for her and her family at the same time. She can use that power to back candidates and win elections.

Who says Palin is dumb??? She's the smartest one out there.

Like you, I think she would be crazy to give that up.

Here's your candidates.
Mitt Romney
Tim Pawlenty.
Maybe Newt Gingrich.
Rick Santorim.

I just laugh at some on this board who treat her like she's running for office. She ain't. Why the hell should she?? She wields all the power anyone could want just doing what she's doing and she's making a damned good living for her and her family at the same time. She can use that power to back candidates and win elections.

She's a thorn in the side of liberal elitists like Obama. She has the guts to tell it like it is. She has a huge following, and can definitely influence an election. This scares the shit out of these liberal morons. It doesn't really matter if she runs. She's making a negative impact on their twisted agenda. She didn't come up through the corrupt Chicago political theatre. She's never been a Washington insider, She's a down to earth, everyday citizen just like the rest of us, who happened to be one damn good governor. That fact can never be disputed by these libral idiots. This alone resonates with a hell of a lot of people in this great country, particularly those who are tired on the corruption and back room dealing that is going on. Particularly in this current administration. She has no fear of mocking Obama and his cronies. Mocking his ridiculous policies. Mocking his broken promises. Mocking his sappy ass campaign slogans that have become a friggin' joke.

There really is no wonder as to why the Obamabots fear her so much. Anything she says, they go friggin' bonkers. It truly is funny, and downright entertaining!

Here's your candidates.
Mitt Romney
Tim Pawlenty.
Maybe Newt Gingrich.
Rick Santorim.

She's a thorn in the side of liberal elitists like Obama. She has the guts to tell it like it is. She has a huge following, and can definitely influence an election. This scares the shit out of these liberal morons. It doesn't really matter if she runs. She's making a negative impact on their twisted agenda. She didn't come up through the corrupt Chicago political theatre. She's never been a Washington insider, She's a down to earth, everyday citizen just like the rest of us, who happened to be one damn good governor. That fact can never be disputed by these libral idiots. This alone resonates with a hell of a lot of people in this great country, particularly those who are tired on the corruption and back room dealing that is going on. Particularly in this current administration. She has no fear of mocking Obama and his cronies. Mocking his ridiculous policies. Mocking his broken promises. Mocking his sappy ass campaign slogans that have become a friggin' joke.

There really is no wonder as to why the Obamabots fear her so much. Anything she says, they go friggin' bonkers. It truly is funny, and downright entertaining!

I think you confused yourself. We anti-Palin folks find HER funny and downright entertaining. You betcha!

I think you confused yourself. We anti-Palin folks find HER funny and downright entertaining. You betcha!

we think you anti-Palin folks are full of bull, ya'll be skeeerd of her. but don't let us confuse your fun.:lol:

we think you anti-Palin folks are full of bull, ya'll be skeeerd of her. but don't let us confuse your fun.:lol:

No problems there. She's a hoot!

I think you confused yourself. We anti-Palin folks find HER funny and downright
entertaining. You betcha!

Yank. I just wonder who will be having that last laugh???

so you wouldn't be scared if she were nominated?

No. I think there are too many people like you and me who wouldn't want to see her get elected.

I'd be concerned with the reaction of some of the right if Obama was to get reelected. Not that I'm saying that's a reason to vote for or against him. But after this election, some have gone off the deep end to say the least.

what cracks me up is these lefties telling people how dumb they would be if they supported Palin. Yet they all went and voted for a Unknown JUNIOR SENATOR Community orginizer that never held a real job in his entire life..:lol:

what cracks me up is these lefties telling people how dumb they would be if they supported Palin. Yet they all went and voted for a Unheard of JUNIOR SENATOR Community orginizer that never held a real job in his entire life..:lol:

Hear that Elvis? We're lefties. :lol:

And by the way, you spelled Organizer wrong. Idiot.

Forum List

Back