ATTENTION!!! Server Problems ......

AyeCantSeeYou

Platinum Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
May 19, 2013
DMV
Admin is aware of the situation. They were on last night/early this morning working on it. There is no "quick fix" to put everything back the way it should be, so the site will be undergoing a reset in the near future. If I get a heads-up on it, I'll let you all know. If not, well ..... you just won't be able to log in for a while and will get the bad gateway error. If that happens, try and not go thru severe withdrawals where your neighbors have to call 911 on you. :04:

No need to post more 'what's with the search' threads. K? :113:

giphy.gif

Click Alerts at the top right, and then Alert Preferences.

No Kat my preferences are fine...I'm getting a constant alert/ad box popup lower right of my PC screen showing the ads and thread alerts...I can click it off but when I select a new thread it comes back and it covers the area that I navigate the site...very annoying....

No Kat my preferences are fine...I'm getting a constant alert/ad box popup lower right of my PC screen showing the ads and thread alerts...I can click it off but when I select a new thread it comes back and it covers the area that I navigate the site...very annoying....

Weird. I have never seen that. What exactly do you mean by ads?? Like the ones USMB have in here or what?

Weird. I have never seen that. What exactly do you mean by ads?? Like the ones USMB have in here or what?
Yes the ads that are on the lower part of your pages but placed in a rectangle small popup box and its shows thread alerts as well....may have something to do with Google and Java....but I don't know....I got rid of it for a while but when I reset Google it came back....I'm about ready to upgrade my system so maybe that will remedy the issue...

Yes the ads that are on the lower part of your pages but placed in a rectangle small popup box and its shows thread alerts as well....may have something to do with Google and Java....but I don't know....I got rid of it for a while but when I reset Google it came back....I'm about ready to upgrade my system so maybe that will remedy the issue...

Okay. Sorry. I do not have that. I have never had ads at all. (knock on wood)

If it came back when you reset Google then you might want to look at Google as the culprit..........
Personally I've never seen this mysterious box some of you keep talking about. :dunno:

Admin is aware of the situation. They were on last night/early this morning working on it. There is no "quick fix" to put everything back the way it should be, so the site will be undergoing a reset in the near future. If I get a heads-up on it, I'll let you all know. If not, well ..... you just won't be able to log in for a while and will get the bad gateway error. If that happens, try and not go thru severe withdrawals where your neighbors have to call 911 on you. :04:

giphy.gif
I'm ok with all that just so long as Will and Coyote are held accountable.

Okay. Sorry. I do not have that. I have never had ads at all. (knock on wood)

I love the ads here!

When I am on a thread involving Islam, I often get ads for Muslim women to date. When I am on a thread about gay stuff, I get ads for gay cruises.

It's always nice for a fellow to know his options.

We aren't out of the clear yet. Admin is aware, but this situation is going to take a little time to fix. Bear with us, please.

giphy.gif
I can not get my responses to posts in other threads to post?

WAHHHHH! :(:(:(

Gives me this message

undefined:
Security error occurred. Please refresh the page and try again.

Should be ok now. If any problems arise related to posting replies, threads, or images, let me know in this thread.

Forum List

Back