What's UP with the posting history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
my posting history is DOA since this past Saturday.

Gonna have to get more slaves to move those giant ores that power the ship that end up moving the history counters?

my posting history is DOA since this past Saturday.

Gonna have to get more slaves to move those giant ores that power the ship that end up moving the history counters?
Caddo kid, were you really, really, really bad lately? <giggle>

I've actually been really, really GOOD lately :04:
Why you deserve a cookie for that smile, caddo kid! :)
Good boy!
Woodland-Animal-Party-Favor-Tray.jpg

• Banned
now I know why the squirrels are so crazy; they have been eating the mushrooms :113:

Yeah, they have been having problems lately.

You want to work for free to help solve them?

• Banned

sorry, I don't 'volunteer' and when I do accept an employment scenario I typically charge top tier rates. :26:

and besides; I'm not very good at rowing .........

sorry, I don't 'volunteer' and when I do accept an employment scenario I typically charge top tier rates. :26:

I'm given to believe that the mods here are mostly volunteer work, and the admin is overworked and underpaid. I don't know.

I too have problems with my history. I come here for fun and entertainment, it isn't THAT big deal is it?

I am sure they are doing the best they can and are aware of the problem. If you had searched the threads, you would have noticed this has already come to their attention;

Recent Post Activity Missing From...

Are we having some technical difficulties again?

I'm given to believe that the mods here are mostly volunteer work, and the admin is overworked and underpaid. I don't know.

I too have problems with my history. I come here for fun and entertainment, it isn't THAT big deal is it?

I am sure they are doing the best they can and are aware of the problem. If you had searched the threads, you would have noticed this has already come to their attention;

Recent Post Activity Missing From...

Are we having some technical difficulties again?

I am familiar with online forums, as I have been a member of several going back to the mid/late 1990s.

I have never heard of any mod staff being 'paid' so volunteer is pretty much the way it functions.

From my (limited) perspective most (tech) issues with online forums seem to be server, and capacity related.

There are 2 other threads on this topic, right here in this forum. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back