Attention Liberals

Terry

Shut the $%$ Up!
Jan 15, 2009
Your Messiah Obama didn't give you a call to arms to go out and blog against Foxnews but rather he really meant for you to turn off your TV and not blog.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkyQp-ENmLA]YouTube - Obama - 'Turn Off The TV' And 'Talk To Folks Out There'[/ame]

:lol:

Oh and lets see this one again

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlkK65y_-T4]YouTube - Obama can't pronounce "corpsman"[/ame]

Could you imagine what conservatives would do for the country if they actually came up with ideas? I mean ones that help the country, not the ones they had for 8 years that destroyed our economy. Those don't count.
bush_is_clueless.gif

Could you imagine what conservatives would do for the country if they actually came up with ideas? I mean ones that help the country, not the ones they had for 8 years that destroyed our economy. Those don't count.
bush_is_clueless.gif
Hey bozo he almost called you by name.

How did I know you would be the first to respond. :lol:

What will he do next, go to our schools and tell kids not to listen?

Oh I forgot, no one can criticize Obama in public schools in the first place, my bad

This one is funny

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYEtklBiBB0]YouTube - Barack Obama is the Biggest Failure Since New Coke...[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY7BQ4Z95M0]YouTube - obama fail, keyboard cat[/ame]

*howls with laughter*

Oh good. We already have a President who is the most poorly informed on American history and world history/events as any we have ever had, and now he wants to dumb down the rest of us?

I wish HE would go out with tape over his mouth and spend a couple of weeks listening to the people out here in everyday land for a change. But I can't imagine a scarier scenario that he could come up with than to be able to control the entire message exactly like he wants it to be.

And there are some who still believe he doesn't have a Marxist bone in his body.

Oh good. We already have a President who is the most poorly informed on American history and world history/events as any we have ever had, and now he wants to dumb down the rest of us?

I wish HE would go out with tape over his mouth and spend a couple of weeks listening to the people out here in everyday land for a change. But I can't imagine a scarier scenario that he could come up with than to be able to control the entire message exactly like he wants it to be.

Link?

bush_is_clueless.gif

Six months later Osama was still hiding in a cave, I think his priority sorta dwindled at the time President Bush said that...he was busy with the WAR and national securty. He didnt' waste his time running around the world making empty speeches full of lies, trying to do damage control, digging himself deeper into more lies and bowing to everyone he could find on the way.

How do you think Obama would greet Osama if he found him?

Would he call him a suspect that ALLEGEDLY masterminded the towers and then try him as a civilian?

Link?

CORPSEMAN

need ANYONE say more?

CORPSEMAN

need ANYONE say more?

Irrelevant. Otherwise a large number of people from my state would fall under that category due to the accent. As goes for other states.

What's the evidence?

Link?

Naw. I just went through that drill with Sboyle on another thread and will pass on this one. Let's just say that's my opinion. But I'll remind you that, in my opinion, he thought the people of Afghanistan spoke Arabic, he had serious misconceptions about the authority of the U.N. Security Council as well as several other screwy ideas, and has commited so many international faux pas now that he has managed to offend most of Europe.

Naw. I just went through that drill with Sboyle on another thread and will pass on this one. Let's just say that's my opinion. But I'll remind you that, in my opinion, he thought the people of Afghanistan spoke Arabic, he had serious misconceptions about the authority of the U.N. Security Council as well as several other screwy ideas, and has commited so many international faux pas now that he has managed to offend most of Europe.

Well since you have no basis for your opinion, your opinion is worthless.

I would like some links to what you're talking about. Far as I know, he's loved in Europe. In fact, so many Republicans on here always act sarcastic about how those in Europe like Obama as well as the rest of the world.

Though with everything you said, you seem to be reminding me of the Bush Administration more than anyone.

Has Obama given Angela a backrub yet? :eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZSigyG-BZU]YouTube - BARACK OBAMA STUPID QUOTES[/ame]

The man is stupid!

Well since you have no basis for your opinion, your opinion is worthless.

I would like some links to what you're talking about. Far as I know, he's loved in Europe. In fact, so many Republicans on here always act sarcastic about how those in Europe like Obama as well as the rest of the world.

Though with everything you said, you seem to be reminding me of the Bush Administration more than anyone.

Has Obama given Angela a backrub yet? :eusa_eh:
GO pee on a tree doggy, find your own damn link if you care so much about it.

bush_is_clueless.gif

Six months later Osama was still hiding in a cave, I think his priority sorta dwindled at the time President Bush said that...he was busy with the WAR and national securty. He didnt' waste his time running around the world making empty speeches full of lies, trying to do damage control, digging himself deeper into more lies and bowing to everyone he could find on the way.

How do you think Obama would greet Osama if he found him?

Would he call him a suspect that ALLEGEDLY masterminded the towers and then try him as a civilian?

You're just guessing. I suspect Bin Laden was staying at a villa in Pakistan. We know he had a hundred million dollars. His family did business with the Bush family for decades. Public Knowledge.

GO pee on a tree doggy, find your own damn link if you care so much about it.

Well actually, you and others care about it so much to actually post it, might as well back it up with some evidence.

Sorry to rain on your hate parade.

Forum List

Back