Attention Liberals

As I suspected the liberals cannot even read anything harsh about their "One" for if they even try their world would collapse around them. Wahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa...they cry...obama lies, and I laugh.

As I suspected the liberals cannot even read anything harsh about their "One" for if they even try their world would collapse around them. Wahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa...they cry...obama lies, and I laugh.

Obama's not that great. He didn't have to be. The ijit he followed would make Attila the Hun look normal....

Anybody who thinks Obama is Hope needs to get out more. Do as he said, turn your TV off and go outside.

Could you imagine what conservatives would do for the country if they actually came up with ideas? I mean ones that help the country, not the ones they had for 8 years that destroyed our economy. Those don't count.
bush_is_clueless.gif

What does this have to do with what came out of Obama's mouth?

oh, that's right, Bush made him say it! lol

Mike

1. Why the fuck is he on TV so much if he wants us to stop watching ?

2. Sounds to me like he doesn't want people to be informed as to what he's trying to do.......

Could you imagine what conservatives would do for the country if they actually came up with ideas? I mean ones that help the country, not the ones they had for 8 years that destroyed our economy. Those don't count.
bush_is_clueless.gif

Mike

Hee hee. It's always entertaining to see the Obama religionists scramble to find some way to defend their guy. And these days, the only thing they seem to come up with is to say Bush was worse. Or Reagan. Or sometimes they go all the way back to Nixon and Hoover. Or some of the Founders owned slaves. Geez I'd hate that. The only thing my guy has going for him is that I think somebody else was worse?

Wouldn't you think if Obama was the wonderful messiah, hope, change master, greatest thing since slice bread, etc., they could find something to actually dispute the criticism?

bush_is_clueless.gif

Mike

Hee hee. It's always entertaining to see the Obama religionists scramble to find some way to defend their guy. And these days, the only thing they seem to come up with is to say Bush was worse. Or Reagan. Or sometimes they go all the way back to Nixon and Hoover. Or some of the Founders owned slaves. Geez I'd hate that. The only thing my guy has going for him is that I think somebody else was worse?

Wouldn't you think if Obama was the wonderful messiah, hope, change master, greatest thing since slice bread, etc., they could find something to actually dispute the criticism?

If these people caught Obama screwing a dog, they'd just say he was being kind to animals.

That would require Obama do actually accomplish something. Other than getting himself elected.

That would require Obama do actually accomplish something. Other than getting himself elected.

Don't go setting the bar too high now...........

Don't go setting the bar too high now...........

Oh Geez. I apologize in advance to our liberal friends for a cheap shot here. But this is one of my favorite political cartoons and it is soooooo appropriate after that line. . .

Shelton_C20070904.jpg

Forum List

Back